ttc after a d&c

Natasha, I tried taking a pic with my phone but I just couldn't get in close enough to see it (camera would blur :( )

Amy, I am just thinking evap. Until I can prove it clearly, I am not pregnant :)

Owww i hope its a positive :) I really do, when is af due bethany?

Amy how are u holding up sweetheart xx

Natasha, my P Tracker predicts AF tomorrow though hard to say for sure since I have been so irregular. But I still have 8 dip strips, 5 Digitals and another cheapie test. I may make it until my 50 show up, if AF doesn't show first :D

Amy, how much longer until your appointment now?

Im still putting pos vibes out for you Bethany... fx!!!!!

Thanks Tash, really nervous right now. Its really strange, Im nervous and have good feelings and bad feelings about this. I just hope they dont tell me that I cant have kids or something. I want a baby and want to be a mommy so bad :(

How are you hun? How are the puppies????

Natasha, my P Tracker predicts AF tomorrow though hard to say for sure since I have been so irregular. But I still have 8 dip strips, 5 Digitals and another cheapie test. I may make it until my 50 show up, if AF doesn't show first :D

Amy, how much longer until your appointment now?

1 hour and 14 mins :cry:

Oh Amy, I don't think that they will tell you that you can't have kids. They will tell you what you can do so you CAN :hugs:

Monkey madness!
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/82FF7905-10CC-4CF3-8156-053CD846769A-5383-000004F342576229.jpg

Thanks Amy- I have to steal some from my husband's FB :D The above are Thai monkeys and so cute!

They are hehe! I cant believe you are going to be living there. You must get more and more excited with each day that passes!

I do and I can have a pet one there! He promises that they are possibly the worst monkeys ever but whatever. I need more and more pets for the baby-sized hole in my heart <3

awwwwwwwwww :( You are going to have a LO soon! I know it and feel it!

Oh Bethany how exciting...I doubt it was an evap line! Pee on another stick!! Both times I got my +ve BFP I tested at 4pm! Things are lining up for you! :hugs:

Thinking of you Amy while you speak with the Dr. Fingers and toes crossed! :hugs:

Tash. Hugs to the puppies!

Angel, I just can't. My first pregnancy my first morning urine gave me the best/darkest results. It will have to be something strong and dark before my husband would consider it positive LOL
What are you up to? :)

Ohh. So tomorrow morning it is! :test: Fx!

I just went to Walmart in search of the .88 Pregnancy test. I found them...or so I thought! I accidentally bought the .88 ovulation strips that LOOK exactly like the pregnancy test! :dohh: I have 75 OPKs, well, now I have 78 OPKs (not an exaggeration, I buy the ICs).

Ohh. So tomorrow morning it is! :test: Fx!

I just went to Walmart in search of the .88 Pregnancy test. I found them...or so I thought! I accidentally bought the .88 ovulation strips that LOOK exactly like the pregnancy test! :dohh: I have 75 OPKs, well, now I have 78 OPKs (not an exaggeration, I buy the ICs).

Oh no Angel!! Are you willing to go back? I had a friend that accidentally bought the .88 OPKs too :haha: she was a good sport though and peed on them :)

I could go back, but heck, I'll just use them in the next couple of weeks! Wish my close friends were TTC, I'd use them as their stocking stuffers. :haha:

Are you ready for Christmas? Shopping done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->