ttc after a d&c

I think i may be you know, i know ive barely moved all day, even the puppies became hard to handle because i feel so ill, most people enjoy dogs when they are puppies and then less as they get older, i dont mind them being puppies but i love it when they are old enough to understand commands and how to go outside for the toilet hehe :)

I just feel so poorly, bruised feeling skin, heavy head, feel like im floating above my body, hot and cold flushes. Honestly i dont know what to do with myself

And to top it off the puppies are finally worn out and asleep with me on teh sofa, and Duke does nothing but fart, farts that are so smelly i check to male sure he aint pooed himself :D

xxxx

Natasha, you will miss those puppy years :D
Can you get in to see the doctor honey? I am worried that you are coming down with the flu :hugs:

I rang the doctors and she said *Is it an emergency* And i said, well im not sure really, and she said, * Well then it isnt an emergency and we are only doing emergency appointments today because we are busy... :(

I thought i might be able to go to work tomorrow buti feel so weak ! ALl of my skin hurts, i feel sick my tummy hurts, im being sharp with people and i havent moved all day, literally all day, just been sat on and lying on the sofa watching tele since 9 this morning :( xx

Chris has persuaded me to have some crusty tiger bread and tomato soup, he insists i must eat, bless him !

I am proud of myself about the temping plan for next cycle, i just hope that AF is calming itself down now ! xxx

Good for eating but you need to see a doctor :( are you feverish yet?

I took my temperature earlier and it was 38.2, and my temperaure never really goes above 37, ive been feeling feverish yeah :(
Cant explain how ill i feel :( Now, ive never used drugs, but, if i could imagine what they feel like, its how i feel, i feel like im out of my body, i feel sick when i move,apettite has gone, cant stop my body from shaking :( xxxx

I say you call back and tell them "damn it I think I have the flu. I need to be seen NOW!"
big :hugs:

ew bad little kitty! heh. your kitty is a bit on the naughty, isnt he.

guys im losing hope. :(

xmas cards - i was wanting to do a photo postcard. do you know where i'd send the photo to get those printed? i want the sort of thing we dont need an envelope for.

Vistaprint.com or any place that developes photos like costco, CVS (Or most grocery stores, Kinkos/ups store.. :thumbup:

I looked at the HPT section and seems there are ladies who get bad evaps on cheapie tests. Gah I must be patient!
I also checked my CM in paranoia, searching for brown but nada.

Horsey, dont lose hope! You ARE going to be a mommy!!!!

Tash, Im so sorry your not feeling well. I really am wishing you a speedy recovery and hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Bethany, what a naughty little kitty! He was trying to tell you what he thought of you giving him a brother or sister lol. I know my kittys, esp my orange tabby is going to be mad jealous!

Hi everyone!! :wave:

Bethany, I REALLY think you are preggers hun...Ive tried but I cant contain it any longer... WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill wait to post an emoticon until you confirm but Ive got it ready to post! lol

Horsey, he totally chews lines into the line part- I can no longer tell what is what LOL maybe I should have saved the pee to dip another but I am tired of squinting.
Yeah on shutterfly? The site is pretty nifty- printed all invites to my reception and thank you cards on there. And I got a free photo book! So you may totally be able to print cards and not get envelopes <3

Amy, I think I am just going crazy hehe. Glad to see you on! How ya doing today?

Just got home from Costco. That place is dangerous. I NEVER walk out of there without spending atleast $100-$150 :oops:

Angel, as much fun as it would be to be cycle buddies with you, I wishing to not be cycle buddies for you and for this spotting you are having to he normal PREGNANCY spotting ;) Im still not going to accept this as af until it is actually af and not just hunches its her! Af, you know the drill... :trouble:

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening/night!

Ohh Bethany I totally forgot about shutterfly! We got cards from there before as well!!

Hey ladies! Cell is dying tryin to post fast love u all!!

Natasha feel better sweety! Go to doctor!
Laura hi! How are you?
Angel agree with amy! Not accepting it as af :dust:
Bethany i agree :) but understand u being patient we are ready for ur bfp when u are!! :) :dust:
Amy tomorrows friday :) love ur christmas tree! Rooting for af to come asap!<3
Bethany your cat is so silly<3 he smells the hcg on the stick! Animals can sense these things :)

:dust:

You girls a wonderful! I love you all so very much!

Horsey fxd for ur bfp this cycle and multiples!! <3 how are you doing?

:dust:

hi guys xxxx
bethany so long as u arent checking it after the required wait time al the time then its not evap , woo hoo. hugs hon. i am so happy xxxxxxxxx
have a huge smile on my face :) xxxxxxxxxxxx
both times i got bfp , they were so faint at first , i felt like i was imagining the lines :)
but u dont imagine lines when its -ve , u know its -ve :) ha ha xxxxxxxx
first time i didnt believe it till after a few days nad it got darker , this time i went to doc 2 days befor eaf was due and she thought i was a bit crazy but i was preg :)
im very happy for u chick xxxxxxx
whats ur fave colour? i wont change till i get u rgo ahead but i think il be changing it really soon x xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->