ttc after a d&c

Oh cool u took three YAY for the darkening positives!

Roomie is rude, i would never just wash my pots, i mean whats the point? THats another reason i need to get pregnant, so that he knows his time is up....

Hmf PMS is a bitch xxx

bub is stil hiding behind something of mine, but gettin readings of 238 so that means me and bub together , so things r ok :)

angel hurray for good tests and 3 tests :) xxxx

tash kick him out, he is being rude and ungratefull xxxx
i second angel , hope its bfp , not pms xxxxxxxxxxxx

im gonna go sleep soon. xxxxxxxx
tired again xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls! Bethany, I'm so sorry af showed up :( I always ask but are you sure it's af? Full on flow or just light spotting?

Tash, grrr this roommate needs to leave! He sounds incredibly rude!

Angel, yay for all the bfp!!!!!!! Lol re dh and keeping you busy so you can't go to doc in a box. He is one smart cookie lol

Laura, so sorry about your infection but I too am glad that you went to the dr and that lo is ok :)

Jen, horsey, Jess.... Hi!!!!!

Hi and love to you all and anyone I've missed!!

Bethany :hugs: im so sorry about af. She just wont stay away. Did u talk to dh about no supplements this cycle?? <3 i hope ur ok. Time to try for ny baby!! :dust: it must happen. Definately look for answers if u feel ready.

Tash hope urs isnt af either. Sorry about rude roomie. I agree to give him deadline. <3

Angel congrats<3 so happy for you!!!

Amy hope ur enjoying ur day off!! How are u?? Any sign of af? <3

Laura so sorry for kidney infection :-( im glad bubs is okay<3 try to rest sweety and get better.

Horsey & jess hi!<3

Hi Jen! No sign of af that I know of anyway. Had cramping last night and took Advil. I wasn't sure what to make of it do I took my temp just to make sure I didn't have a fever and that it wasn't a sign of infection. No fever so hopefully this af or something. Just very strange. How are you doing?

Agree with angel fxd for af and this be the start. Glad for no fever. Sorry about cramps. Being a woman is rough! I really think we get the short end of the stick. Hope u feel better.

Im okay have headache and an angry husband. He been workin too much and he is upset im still.in bed at 2pm. All well. I accidently saw a litman card in his wallet yesterday when i went to get a ten out. Well.all.i.saw was sale price 495!!! Omg i feel.terrible only having my bonus to spend on him this year. I wonder what he bought there.was a reciept but i was good and didnt look at it. Jewlery is unlike my husband. Plus i wonder how he plans to pay a bill.that.high.... My mind is wondering

Angel its most definitely AF coming, cos i also feel rather wet down there, TMI but its soaking my knickers so much i think its AF coming so have to go keep checking, but nope, just a load of watery and creamy. OH WELL... Just want AF to hurry up now so it can hurry up and piss off again, hopefully for ten months lol! Im not bothered about af turning up, well i am and im not, i think this month is going to be difficult to conceive anyway since me and dh havent BD for about two weeks and with af coming soon, with the roomie being here its just difficult to have the sparkle in BDing at the moment,, hmf, getting quite sick of ttc now..

Im definitely going to have a chat to chris about telling roomie that he needs to sort himself out once christmas is over, i wont see him out on the streets over christmas but he does need to sort himself out after christmas, me and chris need our space...

Well i dont know what to make of things at the moment .. I feel so sad its unreal, cant stop crying and arguing, especially crying :(

How are all u ladies xxx

hi tash that makes 2 of us, im crying here too.
i woke up feeling much much worse and am feeling very sorry for myself.
half blaming and cursing goin back to work, i always seem to be sick when im at work and i wasnt sick once while out of work. its prob bit of coiincidence (except i know i got the tummy bug at work). think its just cos i have both at same tme, its gettin on top pf me a bit.
Oh just went to get chicken balls at chinese and i just started bawling cos im hungry and sick. big baby i am :)
i feel a bit more normal now after cry and whinge, i knwo im only worse cos antibs kicking in , il be better tomor after more sleep and when i can eat.
tash hugs to u honey, sorry u get such bad afs and sorry ur having af at all sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxx
def have aword with chris about roomie, he is being an ass.
BD all u want, u dont need to tip toe round him, u r odin him the favour.
id even make extra noise to pee him off and maybe move out :) xxxxx

he didnt get chicken so i feel abit better ha ha xxx

chat soon guys, xxx have a lovely weekend xxxxxxxxxx

Hugs to you both natasha and laura! I wish i could cheer u both up amd make u feel better :( laura do u have a weak ammune system? It seems like u do always get sick at work but they again ir kidney infection was something u had before. I couldnt imagine not being able to eat. Perhaps wrapping urself up and.sleeping will help u heal??? Ill be praying for u. Tash i hope ur able to get chris to agre that roomie needs own place. U seemed so happy when first moved in ur home and deserve to feel that again. :hugs:

I am anxious to get on a pc so i can change ur color of your name angel! I didnt forget its just my cell is complicated to do anything with. Hope ur enjoying ur iphone 5!!

hi guys im feeling much better today :) thanks jen xxx
i do ahve weak immunity when at work cos at home i avoid all chemicals and it seems to make me be ok again. at work i cant avoid cleany products so i go down again.
il chalk this one up to coincidence cos i did have the pains all week just didnt realise what they were , but if it happens again, im outta there.
i wasnt on antibs at all for 3 months i was out , then one week back and i have bug and antibs. my liver cons blamed too many antibs and weight gain for my liver problem so i have to be carefull .
how u feeling jen?
u sound good hon xxxxx
hoep ur pressie is some lovely jewellery :) xxxxx

angel best o luck tomor sweetie for ur confirmation app :) xxx
exciting :) xxxx

hey and :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks laura! I dont feel pregnant anymore and had spotting last night. Dec 17 seems far away and my husband is worried as he saw the blood too. I have so much tension in my neck shoulders amd back from stress it causing me a terrible headache and tender head. I havent felt any movement since thurs like i normally feel so im concerned for that too. Calling ob tom to see.what she says but i feel.she will laugh about movement as im not far enough to actually feel it. But the bleeding is concerning us. Just thinkin about it makes me feel sick to my stomach i know if i vomit itll be from my nerves being shot this weekend. Dh and i did not yest but relax as a fam (well i worked alot too) so i was able to stay calm. Now he is gone to his moms til 7-8pm and im alone and worried. I feel like having a cup of tea but ran outta decaf. Dont wanna harm baby with a lil caffine but i think it may relax me and help my head. Still dont want to be selfish to my LO. Its a gift to be pregnant but i wish it could be easier to enjoy it. My family still doesnt get it and said go to er but my on call ob said call.office monday. They never had issues and my hubby n i are scared to no end atm. Stayin in bed today with my bum up on a pillow that baby isnt goin anywhere just incase. The bank needs to approve the loan already so i can get procedure n peice of mind.

aw jen hugs hon. if its any consolation i was thinkin the same yest , as in i dont feel very pregnant anymore either, i think that is normal for 2nd tri.
best of luck tomor , im sure things r great but i know how worried u would be with a bleed, but just remember if u can , tons of people have um and everything is fine xxxxxxxx hugs chick xxxxxxx
go ahead and have some tea, i drink it really weak all the time. i literally dip the tea bag in twice and add milk :) xxxxxx

i really donno if il be able for work tomor, i feel shocking again and all ive done is brush the floors and made chicken broth. doh!!!
hope i wake up sooo much better tomoro cos i really dont wanna have to ring in sick.
when i was washing up i got really faint and my heart felt weird , like it was squeezed but only for few secs, i had to hold onto the sink but then it went...
i sound like a drama queen but it really happened and i donno what it was.
being sick sucks, xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->