ttc after a d&c

Hugs to u laura. U have to protect u and ur baby sweety. Sounds like side effect of antibiotic :( hugs no more cleaning go sit down and put ur feet up and relax. U have an infection and must heal. This baby is ur job now and if u need off tomorrow it should be done. U came so far tonot take care of urself sweety. June will be here and so will the baby. Call ur doctor tomorrow esp ur ob!! <3

thanks jen, just feel like such a wuss, i cant even work 3 days without being sick ha ha xxxxxxxxxx
hope ur feeling better honey xxxx
call ur doc tomro too and hopefully they can check things out for u xxxxxx

I most definately will call at 9am when they open. I was just there on tuesday so idk if they will do anything. Maybe i will need another anti d shot or ill be told i need the surgery as i already know. Idk why they cant hospitalize me and do it so i can make a payment plan. They name it as ambulator and those places want payment upfront when ins is dening service.

Laura ur not sweety ur body is going thru sooo much this year and sometimes u have to just give up something unfortunately to keep.u and ur miracle safe. There is so much id love to do but stayin in bed is my option. We give up things for a healthy baby amd we are rewarded greatly in the end. Focus on the prize laura. Then u can go back to u and ur life. I keep trin to tell myself that with my job thats why i turn down so many jobs now. This baby is.worth it and so is ur health. If ur not healthy then baby wont have a mommy to take care of baby. So think of both of u sweety u are sick and need to heal! Sorry if im comin off wrong i mean good intentions its just so hard having a pounding head. Ill have that tea now extraa light :)

Hugs to uyou!!

Enjoy ur nap :)

Natasha hope ur feeling better!<3
Bethany i hope ur ok sweety<3
angel goodluck tomorrow<3
Amy i hope af showed for u so u can start testing.<3
Horsey jess anyone i missed hi!<3

Hope everyone is having a good weekend in some way<3

:dust:

Angel, fx for your appt tomorrow!

Jen and Laura, I'm so sorry you girls aren't feeling well. Laura, I too agree and think this could be a reaction got he meds but I hope you get better real soon. The it easy and get lots of rest babe. Jen, I know how bleeding can be very scary but I have heard so many people tell me they bled or knew someone that did during pregnancy and everything was just fine. Grrr why can't they do the surgery you need and help you?!! I'm so sorry you and dh have to go through this and be stressed. I wish that we can just enjoy being pregnant. I'm praying for you babe. Try to relax and stay in bed. Tomorrow will be here before you know it and then you can call the dr in the morning. Keep us posted!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!afm, no standstill have this weird cramping on and off. I don't know what to make of it but hoping its af on her way. After the d&c when af came for the first time it felt like af cramps. I don't really know to describe this this time but I'm sue its different because I went natural this time. Who knows but if it continues, then I'm going to call the dr and maybe ask that she do a pelvic exam or us or something :(

Well.. after a horrible week of arguing, pain , the flu , backache , sickness, work being twats.... I am not pleased to announce that AF has paid me a visit, so its definite i wont be getting my BFP this year ... Dont know what to make of things anymore, i physically and mentally cant cope..

Hope you are all okay love you all xxxxx

Tash, noooooo! I'm so sorry Hun. I really was hoping you wed going to announce your bfp too. Please don't give up babe.. I know that feeling of defeat all too well but I really really really do believe you are going to have your lo. Like the girls have said before, your lo is being picky and just wants to make sure he is perfect before he comes to you. Big hugs honey and love you!!!

jen thanks sweetie, i so hope doc helps ease ur mind tomor,
my doc said not to listen to hb till 16 weeks but some docs say 14 weeks, so maybe they can do that for u? xxxx
im really peed off about ur insurance, fx for ur loan, did u tell um whats its for and that u need it now? xxxxxxxxx
hugs hon xxxxxxxxxx
im feelin better a bit again, i think ur right , i think its just antibs and that i had to fast for 40 hrs, not recommended when preg :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gonnna read on on now just had ot answer u first xxxx

Laura, honey so sorry you have a kidney infection. Drink plenty of fluids and stay home. Best thing you can do. What meds are they giving you? When I had mine my meds knocked me on my butt :hugs:

Angel, great that the tests are getting darker :)

Amy, hope AF pays you a visit soon :hugs:

Jen, so sorry about the spotting :(
Hope the bank approves your loan soon. Big :hugs:

Natasha, sorry AF got you too. Shall we get out BFPs together?

Jessica, hope you are doing well.

Horsey, much love!

Yesterday was a crappy day. I cried for most of it. I still feel fairly depressed. Husband doesn't want to see a doctor and I don't have any PMA or hope for myself at all. Due date long gone. No baby in sight. Birthday tomorrow and hubby will be in California. No friends here. Pretty depressed.
He did give me a nice Thai watch though :) and matryoshka dolls. But these things are just distractions. Temporary. Fleeting.

amy sorry u havent got af yet honey, hoping thats what ur funny feeling is and she shows her ugly mug soon xxxxxxx :hugs:
ur so right though if u feel its weird and buggin u go to doc xxxxxxxxxx

tash :hugs: honey sorry af is here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi bethany i see ur name xxxxxxx

hi angel, horsey, jess. xxxxxxxxxxxx

i was talkin to angel . she messaged me to say was ok to go blue on her name :)
i was saying to her i think we shold all put our fave colours on regardless to show what we know will happen soon xxxxxxx
she said all of us together make a rainbow xxxxxxx i like :) xxxxxx
let me know ur fave colour and if u wanna change ur name colour xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh bethany i knew u had gone a bit quiet and was afraid it was cos u were sad but was hoping u were just having plans for weekend xxxxxxxx
big hugs sweetie, wisj i could come spend ur bday with u. xxxxxxxxxx
we all seem to be down in the dumps at the mo xxxxxxx
maybe we can try and look forward to xmas or something to distract us ????
u wil have a lovely new yrs bfp hon, if anything works the right way in this world, cos u deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxx
im on distaclor, i have felt way worse since i got um but this always happens me for first 2 days while my body fights it xxxxxx

Sorry Laura but I can't think of BFPs or rainbows. I don't think there are any for me. Tired of each month hoping to be the month when it isn't. The pretending makes it hurt worse.

I bet your meds are real powerful too honey because those kidney infections are serious. Take it easy honey. Love you.

i wish i had the magic words to make u feel better hon xxxxxxxxxxxx
sorry ur down, xxxxxxxxxxx hugs honey xxxxxxxx
love u xxxxxxxxxxxxx

if u feel this bad, go to ur doc hon .
they have to help u xxxxxxxxxxxx
with ttc i mean xxxxxxxxxx

why dont i have a jet, i really really wanna come visit u xxxx

Bethany... :hugs: galore to you! I know there is a baby coming to you hun. I'm so sorry you are down. I agree with Laura, I wish we all has a jet and could see each other any time we wanted. Love you!!!!! I know dh doesn't want to go to the drs but for your piece of mind I would go. With you guys leaving the country and all, you don't know what health care will be like there so it would be smart to do as much checking as you can here. Hugs to you honey!

Laura, angel is right! We don't make a rainbow! Hehe I'm really hoping that all of us are pregnant by next month. Fx!! Flax you are feeling better. I hope this infection goes away fast hun!

Tash, big hugs to you too hun!

Love you girls!

Amy, Laura...sorry but I won't go against my husband's wishes. He pays the bills so anything that insurance didn't cover would go to him and he wouldn't appreciate me doing that. Thailand actually has very good healthcare providers so if we do end up going there, when we go together, I am confident that they will do an excellent job lol.
Besides, he may very well be the reason we aren't getting pregnant. He could have sperm count issues. I hope not but he might.*

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/3154FF01-D311-46E9-94EA-1FC4B837C217-1974-0000019CDD22865F-1.jpg
This is the pretty watch he gave me though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->