ttc after a d&c

Angel, those are Thai numerals! How are you doing? :)
I guess the upside of tomorrow is that I don't have to shower hehe. Though since I am surfing the crimson wave I will be sure to for the sake of cleanliness :rofl:

Oh and I forgot to ask him about the longer saying. I started to at church today but it was difficult to hear each other.

Amy, Laura...sorry but I won't go against my husband's wishes. He pays the bills so anything that insurance didn't cover would go to him and he wouldn't appreciate me doing that. Thailand actually has very good healthcare providers so if we do end up going there, when we go together, I am confident that they will do an excellent job lol.
Besides, he may very well be the reason we aren't getting pregnant. He could have sperm count issues. I hope not but he might.*

Oh def don't want to go against dh especially if ins won't cover. Sorry I meant go if it does but if dh really doesn't want you to the I can understand you not wanting to go against his wishes. :flower: beautiful watch you got though!! Glad Thailand has great health care... I'm really praying for you Hun. :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Amy, Laura...sorry but I won't go against my husband's wishes. He pays the bills so anything that insurance didn't cover would go to him and he wouldn't appreciate me doing that. Thailand actually has very good healthcare providers so if we do end up going there, when we go together, I am confident that they will do an excellent job lol.
Besides, he may very well be the reason we aren't getting pregnant. He could have sperm count issues. I hope not but he might.*

Oh def don't want to go against dh especially if ins won't cover. Sorry I meant go if it does but if dh really doesn't want you to the I can understand you not wanting to go against his wishes. :flower: beautiful watch you got though!! Glad Thailand has great health care... I'm really praying for you Hun. :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Thanks Amy. You are awesome :kiss: :hugs:
This whole TTC thing has made me less grateful for my husband I think. Not that our marriage is suffering but just that I want a baby so bad that I don't stop and think of all the other wonderful things that I have first. But I will. Yup. Maybe that should be the PMA I give myself. To look at what I have instead of what I don't. Maybe that will bring some happiness.

The watch is so very nice! I guess conceptually numbers are numbers with relation to time regardless of the language they are in :shrug: It will be nice to know what the writing is too...I love languages!

I'm doing alright. Just gearing up to finish up Christmas shopping! And I'm looking forward to the College closing in 11 days! So ready for the break :xmas9: (I'm trying to keep distracted too...feeling the sting of past mishaps and riddled with anxiety about HCG levels. I'm working on my PMA. I keep saying, what is meant to be will be...)

I love languages too. My husband has books in Thai too that he reads to keep the language fresh in his head :)

Angel, third time is the charm :hugs:
What relaxes you? Yay for school closing soon!

Oh and Happy Hanukkah! (Background: My oldest brother, my sister and I are Christians. My 2nd oldest brother, while in Germany, converted to Judaism. Power to him...we are a very accepting lot!) My SIL called and invited me to watch my 3 year old niece perform this evening, so I toted my booty over to them and spent the evening with a large Jewish Congregation. Was very nice...I figured at this stage, I need all the church I can get! So, Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah :) good choice Angel! I love Judaism!

Angel, I believe that was the final book of the series too? What genres do you like?

Mandarin would be so useful. That would be a good couple gift! My friends who speak it say it is easy- my hubby says the same about Thai. That the tones are hard but beyond that it is very basic as a language. I have one BIL who is fluent in Mandarin and one who is fluent in Spanish. They were Mormon missionaries like my husband hehe.
Oh Sign Language! That is awesome Angel!

Ladies, for the people in your life who are hard to buy for there is always one option
https://www.fartbymail.com/
:p

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/3F983CFF-2958-4DC2-A215-54755D6D252F-3103-0000030CA46D5B70.jpg
And a new monkey pic for everyone

Ladies, for the people in your life who are hard to buy for there is always one option
https://www.fartbymail.com/
:p
:xmas13:

I've read everything from The Kite Runner to Twilight to 50 Shades Series, so I'm not a picky reader. Any suggestions?

(My BS is in Deaf Education with a concentration in Interpreting...love love love working with College Students!)

Cute monkey! Is he eating a green Shewee? :haha:

That is awesome Angel! I have a cousin who is deaf and I always sign what little I can with her. She is great fun and very outgoing :)
Books, reading Bill Bryson ATM. What books are you in the mood for? I tend to read a bit of everything too! Have you ever read The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen?

Angel, fingers crossed for you and your test tomorrow. Trying to keep the pma going for us all too! So hard especially around the holidays but I love the lights. And all so kind of distracted by that heheh :xmas9::xmas7::xmas8:

Bethany, you are right. I thought the same thing too a couple of weeks ago. Thought that I should focus on the good and be humbled. We are all fortunate to have roofs over our. Had, food in our bellies, and family and friends to love and that love us too. Everything is going to fall into place for us all. :thumbup:

Angel, fingers crossed for you and your test tomorrow. Trying to keep the pma going for us all too! So hard especially around the holidays but I love the lights. And all so kind of distracted by that heheh :xmas9::xmas7::xmas8:

Bethany, you are right. I thought the same thing too a couple of weeks ago. Thought that I should focus on the good and be humbled. We are all fortunate to have roofs over our. Had, food in our bellies, and family and friends to love and that love us too. Everything is going to fall into place for us all. :thumbup:

Listening to Xmas stations on Pandora? :flower:
We are richly blessed aren't we Amy?

Thank you for the suggestions Bethany...my mood varies when it comes to books, so I tend to skim and see what tickles my fancy! Looking into The Girl Who Chased the Moon.

And Amy, the lights are great! I love the lights on the boardwalk! The holidays are a great distraction!

Bethany, in just over 2 hours it'll be your birthday! :cake:

Edit: Downloading The Girl Who Chased the Moon now! And Bethany, it'll be your birthday here on the East Coast in 2 hours :dohh: I forget the time difference!

Thank you for the suggestions Bethany...my mood varies when it comes to books, so I tend to skim and see what tickles my fancy! Looking into The Girl Who Chased the Moon.

And Amy, the lights are great! I love the lights on the boardwalk! The holidays are a great distraction!

Bethany, in just over 2 hours it'll be your birthday! :cake:

Edit: Downloading The Girl Who Chased the Moon now! And Bethany, it'll be your birthday here on the East Coast in 2 hours :dohh: I forget the time difference!
That book is one of my favorites :) really enjoy Sarah Addison Allen. Not a lot of authors do magical realism.
Yep I am prepared for the birthday. Just went to the store and bought chocolate truffles, peach fresca, and stuff to make pita bread pizza. Boo-yeah. I ain't going anywhere tomorrow lol

We really are Bethany <3

Angel, they area a great distraction. Downtown looks amazing right now! :xmas9:

Finishing up laundry and then off to bed for me. On top of everything, I think I am fighting a cold or something :xmas21:

Good night ladies and sleep tight! :xmas23:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"