ttc after a d&c

Amy, take some medicine and drink lots of fluids! And get plenty of rest. Feel better :hugs:

Bethany happy birthday!! I wish i could come spend entire day with you and we could spend the day doing things u enjoy to get ur mind off things and brighten up ur day. :hugs: i feel so bad for you but i believe that u WILL get pregnant! Its just unfortunately not on our time that it happens :( its when its our turn and i truely feel that you will be blessed with a beautiful baby. Your watch is gorgeous!! You have an amazing husband! I wish he could be with u all day tom but we are here for you<3 i guess the best way for pma is to think of everything we are blessed with like amy said. You ladues are so wise and i love you all very much<3 i hope this message finds u well sweety. Your monkey is sooo cute! Just love ur posts!

Tash im so so sorry af showed :( i am praying this psychic is right for you sweety and ur new years baby will be concieved. It will happen for u stay positive enjoy your puppys and try to ease ur mind. We love u here and we are here for you no matter what<3

Amy love your pma<3 you are amazing and sooo strong! I hope ur doing well and that ur af starts. It stinks how cramps can be so different. I cant wait for ur new cycle to begin so u can being on ur quest for ur amazing miracle baby that is coming to u!<3 i hope ur coworker is not annoying tomorrow and u have a good day!

Horsey hi! How are you? I hope ur weekend was ok and that ur tww is going ok! :dust:

Angel goodluck tomorrow!! Yay for school closing soon!! Christmas is the best holiday! :)

Laura i hope ur feeling better and that if u stayed home today your work is understanding. Hugs to you and take care of u and ur Lo!!<3

Jessica hi! I hope u and lo are doing okay!

:dust:

I have amazing friends. <3 every one of you.

What is one thing you have been blessed with? :)

Hey all, thanks for the PMA, don't think i'm doing too well though, the period pain is unbearable, i still dont feel well and have no contracted a cold from somewhere ( i want to say flu but think i may be exagerating) But still its unbearable..

I had a lazy day yesterday.. Me my sister and my best friend kimi had a twilight day, so we sat and watched all four movies, and then went to the cinema to watch Breaking dawn part 2.. I am not ashamed to say that it was the most brilliant film ive seen :D

Getting ready for work but dont feel like oging, but only 10 more working days left until i break up for christmas so thats not too bad..

Hope youre all okay, lots of love <3 xxxx

Natasha, is it the endometriosis that makes your periods so painful? To AF painkillers help you at all? :hugs:
Glad you had a nice time with your sister and BFF :thumbup:

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday darling Bethany happyyy biiirrrthdayyyy toooo youuuu!

Happy birthday Bethany!!!!!! You have such an amazing year ahead of you. Wishing you all the best!!!!! <3

Amy and Angel thanks for the birthday wishes!

Angel, that book had me crying at one point. In a good way though. If ever there was an author who has books I'd love to see on the big screen.. If you like that one, her first book, Garden Spells is quite good also.

Angel, what time is your appt today? So anxious for you to get confirmed!!!

Im so sorry tash that ur im so much pain :( I hope its easing up for you and that ur doing ok.:hugs:

Bethany Happy Birthday to you again!!! Close ur eyes and imagine all 8 of us sitting down together in a restaurant celebrating with you!! I how i wish we all had a private travel machine to take us where we want to be most. How is ur day going for you? <3 ya!

Amy how are u feeling? I hope ur feeling better! How is ur day? Did af come?? Hope ur cramping eased up.<3

Angel praying for good news from u today! Hope ur okay<3

Laura hope ur day is going ok and u made the best decision for u regarding work. Praying that infection goes away forever and ur almost finished that evil antibiotic. <3

Horsey & Jessica Hi! I hope you are both doing okay and know im thinking of u! Horsey how much longer before u test??<3

:dust:

Hi Jen, Im doing ok... no af. Actually really stressed today. Work has been a lot to handle lately but thankful I have a job and trying to just stay pos. How are you feeling?

Jen ~ any word about having your procedure done? It would be so nice if we could all be having dinner with Bethany today! :cake:

Amy ~ Work, bah humbug!

Laura ~ Hope you are alright today!

Nurse called me...HCG was 132 and progesterone 33.8. She said this pregnancy is off to a better start than my last one! Sick little bean...Ursula, the Sea Witch says, keeeep sticking!

Yay angel needed some good news!<3 stick baby stick<3 tonz of baby dust to keep this baby healthy<3

Amy im sorry about work ba humbug is right... I hope the week flys by for u and darn af shows. <3

Dh called bank said.approval takes 30-35 days :( so we have to wait. My doctor gave me my anti d shot but wouldnt check on baby with ultrasound. So tryin to stay calm til monday.

Jen, thanks for the birthday wishes honey! I am snuggling my cat and watching Sister Wives (no clue why!) oh and eating pita pizza!*
Jeez how crap of the bank to take so long! I am sending you so many prayers and hugs. Lay down and prop. Much love!

Amy, AF will come! I am sending you relaxing vibes. Love you sugar!

Angel, that is such great news! And I giggled so hard that I cried at the Little Mermaid reference. My fave Disney movie ;)
Sticky vibes for you!!

Laura, how are you feeling today? Starting to feel a bit better? :hugs:

Bethany!! Happy Birthday hon!! Sometimes I wish I could go back to your age honey! Hope you have a wonderful day snuggling next to your kitty. When is your hubby coming back. I can see from your posts that Mormonism is a huge part of your life. I am thinking about going back to Catholic church. I love all of the traditions, especially around Christmas time. The only problem is, my husband refuses to walk into a Catholic church with me. He's kinda weird about it.

Angel, congrats on the test results. You have a beautiful baby growing inside of you. It's so amazing! Have any symptoms yet? Feel any different? This pregnancy for me is much different.

Hi ladies hope your weeks is starting off great!!

Jen... grrr! I cant believe he wouldnt check the baby esp with everything you are going through! Try and stay calm hun and we are here for you. Everything is going to be ok with you and LO. Im praying for you doll. :hugs:

Angel, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONFIRMED :dance: Im so glad you are off to a better start this time!!! Stick baby stick!!!

Bethany, Hope you are having a fab bday babe! Love you!!!!!

Laura, Tash, Jess, Horsey and anyone else Ive missed... Love you and hi!

i had a d&c done in 2010 when my twins had some how passed away they said they would have to do a d&c and man it killed i had a hard time after the process was done but i started trying again and it took for ever to get pregnant and lost another in oct. 2011 but then a year later delivered a heathy boy in oct 2 2012 its never easy and if u even need support i know im only 20 but im here if u ever just wanna talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->