ttc after a d&c

Jessica! How are you doing? Thanks for the birthday wishes! Haha I feel so old at 25 but life was miserable when I was younger so I guess...onward!
Mormonism is such a cultural as well as a religious thing. Don't know why I am watching Sister Wives because I don't believe in polygamy. It destroys families IMO. Guess Onwant to watch it and go "why?!" lol
Why won't he go with you to church honey? My ex husband was Catholic and I would go to Mass with him. I love the little knee benches for kneeling in prayer :) I'd encourage you to go on your own if you want but it is hard to go alone :hugs:

Mommyerbeck, hi and thank you so much :hugs:

Amy, hi honey *waves at you*

Horsey, how goes the wedding planning?

To everyone, are you guys sending out Christmas cards?

:wave: Bethany! heheh

I just got done writing mine this weekend and have them here ready to be sent out today. How about you?

yay angel, hi ladies <3 i got my cd3 tests back and had elevated TSH and prolactin, so im freaking. I want my doc to call me back......... i cant wait to set a date! But I will ahve to ;). I still need to choose a photo and get mine printed. I want to find a palce online that will print out postcards and send em to me to handwrite and send out. where?? i looked at costco but hated their borders. i want plain and couldnt find the option.

Hi Jess! How are you feeling honey?

Doing good hon. Just trying not to stress too much. How are you? So once af comes what is the plan with the docs. Did they tell you when you can start trying again? Just keep one thing in mind. You are very fertile and that is a big plus! And this time you will have high risk docs to follow you through. That is what I am in the process of doing, I am hoping soon enough I can start going to Stanford for prenatal care. But guess what? The doc here at kaiser is making it difficult and trying to refuse to give me the referral. But I am going to demand it. There always seems to be a stumbling block. :(

Amy, sent out one today LOL! You are on top of it! Have you recieved any yet? :)

Horsey, they can give you synthroid for the TSH right? What about prolactin? Hopefully you hear back from the doctor ASAP!
Can shutterfy do postcards too? My knowledge is limited :D
A date! Woohoo! Are you thinking of any sort of season? :)

yay angel, hi ladies <3 i got my cd3 tests back and had elevated TSH and prolactin, so im freaking. I want my doc to call me back......... i cant wait to set a date! But I will ahve to ;). I still need to choose a photo and get mine printed. I want to find a palce online that will print out postcards and send em to me to handwrite and send out. where?? i looked at costco but hated their borders. i want plain and couldnt find the option.

This is where I got ours from this year and I did the same thing you are talking about....https://www.zazzle.com/

hi guys il have to be quick cos my eye lids r heavy :) xxx

bethany i love ur watch hon and ur monkey :)
HAPPY BDAY SWEETIE XXXX

angel that is so great ur levels came back good xxxxxxxxxx woohoo
congrts sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hurray :)
im so impressed with ur signing and ur career, i have always said i woudl love to learn sign but havent got off my lazy butt to do it yet!!!!
i did learnt the alphabet before but have since forgotten xx

jen dumb ass bank and dumbass insurance. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

horsey i get the tsh but i donno what prolactin is, whats the next move for u hon xxxxx

jess hope htings r good for u xxxxxxx

amy hi hon, feck off cold xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash hope pain is easing and u feel much better soon , xxxx

who am i missing, bad brain, xxxxxxxxxxx

i went to wrok but after an hr drive nad an hr work i was fecked and came home.
i got note from doc till fri, im ogin to see doc on fri again,
i think i may have to just stay out. il be down dosh but jen ur right its all worth it.
i cant evem do a week work without gettin sick again.
had gastro, kidney infection and bleedy sinus thing again so.........
maybe i need to listen to my body, il talk to my doc on fri xxxxxxxxx

Jess, how crazy that the Kaiser doctor is jealous and showing their butt!

Jessica! How are you doing? Thanks for the birthday wishes! Haha I feel so old at 25 but life was miserable when I was younger so I guess...onward!
Mormonism is such a cultural as well as a religious thing. Don't know why I am watching Sister Wives because I don't believe in polygamy. It destroys families IMO. Guess Onwant to watch it and go "why?!" lol
Why won't he go with you to church honey? My ex husband was Catholic and I would go to Mass with him. I love the little knee benches for kneeling in prayer :) I'd encourage you to go on your own if you want but it is hard to go alone :hugs:

I'll convince him. I also like going to midnight mass. Oh and you are not old, you are young. We conceived little Natalie (our younger daughter) when I was 25. You are so young Bethany. But I know how you feel. Since I turned 18 I have always felt old. Now at 33 I feel over the hill. It's just how I feel personally. Sometimes I feel I have an old soul. When I had my first daughter I never felt young, although I was. Now she is a teen herself so you can imagine how old I feel. lol.

Laura, thanks for the birthday wishes! As for work, can you and your OH figure something out so that you can stay at home? :hugs:

Hi Jess! How are you feeling honey?

Doing good hon. Just trying not to stress too much. How are you? So once af comes what is the plan with the docs. Did they tell you when you can start trying again? Just keep one thing in mind. You are very fertile and that is a big plus! And this time you will have high risk docs to follow you through. That is what I am in the process of doing, I am hoping soon enough I can start going to Stanford for prenatal care. But guess what? The doc here at kaiser is making it difficult and trying to refuse to give me the referral. But I am going to demand it. There always seems to be a stumbling block. :(

Ohhh grrr! Your dr and Jen's dr make me mad! :growlmad: I hope they get you your referral!!

They ran a BUNCH of blood tests over the weekend so now Im just waiting for the results to come in. I talked to the nurse earlier today and she said that none had come in yet but she said that these tests may have been sent out so they take a few days so the waiting continues :dohh: They want to do a scan with dye of my uterus but they need af to come and they will do that on cd3. Also, once af arrives, they will do cycle monitoring but she is taking her sweet time coming... grrr af!

Bethany, I normally and better about getting them out in the begining of the month. Im not going to be to hard on myself since I didnt even get any out last year except for immediate family... oops! lol We have only gotten 2 so far so dont worry, I think a lot of people are sending this out later.

Horsey, I dont understand all that you are taking about so please forgive me. I didnt want you to think I was just avoiding commenting but I would have no idea what I was talking about if I tried lol FX for you hun!!!!!! :kiss:

Jessica, I am old enough to have a failed marriage behind me. That makes me feel older than dirt lol. And then factor in that everyone in my family had at least two kids by 25 and you start to feel like you were ahead in the worst way and behind in the best. BUT everything happens as it should! And you know, we may be old souls :hugs:
You can tell people that your teen in your sister ;) and it must be nice to have a lot of options for when to attend Mass. That is great! :)

Hi Laura!!! Awww man I want you better already!!! Sending you cyber hugs & soup (to help you feel better)! :)

Jess, how crazy that the Kaiser doctor is jealous and showing their butt!

I know right? She said they give no referrals outside Kaiser, that there is no invoice or form that she can fill. So I will make her my own damn homemade form if I have to. All I need is a freaken note stating that I am high risk and need to be seen by the high risk hospital. I never thought in a million years it would be this hard. There has to be a solution. I am a 10 almost, I have gone long enough with out a high risk doc.

Bethany, I know typically for the LDS community, especially in Utah the birthrate is younger, but just remember that is changing also. When I told my husband I was only 19 when pregnant with my oldest daughter he said in Utah that's not a big deal that many people have kids that age. But now I hear that is changing. A lot of women are pursuing careers first. Hon, don't feel old at 25. You are so young. My mom got married at 27, had my oldest brother at 28 1/2, the middle brother at 32, and me at 34 1/2. You have many fertile years ahead of you.

Laura, thanks for the birthday wishes! As for work, can you and your OH figure something out so that you can stay at home? :hugs:

yeah il be ok babe, it wil be tight few months but doable xxx
and worth it in long run xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amy fx for good blood tests results for u sweetie, come on af u wagon xxxxxx

Hi Laura!!! Awww man I want you better already!!! Sending you cyber hugs & soup (to help you feel better)! :)

thanks honey xxxx
i just had real chick and veg soup , hurray for good food that doesnt make me sick, xxxx
i havent eaten enough in days but i know bub will get stuff from me anyway,
prob partly why im so dizzy xxxx

Jessica, early menopause runs in my family so no guarantees on having enough years to have all the kids we want. Can just hope! I wish I knew the people who are LDS who do the career first but they aren't here lol. Oh my gosh everyone in our ward has kids. So we just go to sacrament and leave right after to avoid socializing and probing/rude questions about why we don't have kids. Crazy!
Random note: we have to fill out a form to get our membership records transferred to the new ward an it asked for our blood type! Too funny :D

That doctor is talking out of their butt! Do they really think that they can possibly meet the pregnancy needs of every patient?! Ask Stanford if they can make a form for you maybe? Insane that they would potentially hurt you in this way :( I know you will make sure they toe the line! You are so tough Jessica and I know you will do everything to protect your baby <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->