ttc after a d&c

Jessica, I am old enough to have a failed marriage behind me. That makes me feel older than dirt lol. And then factor in that everyone in my family had at least two kids by 25 and you start to feel like you were ahead in the worst way and behind in the best. BUT everything happens as it should! And you know, we may be old souls :hugs:
You can tell people that your teen in your sister ;) and it must be nice to have a lot of options for when to attend Mass. That is great! :)

if u didnt end ur first marriage u wouldnt have a great guy now, xxx
no shame in being clever and moving on to someone who is good to u xxx

Laura, it will absolutely be worth it :hugs: don't beat yourself up over food, just do what you can when you can sweetie

Jessica, I am old enough to have a failed marriage behind me. That makes me feel older than dirt lol. And then factor in that everyone in my family had at least two kids by 25 and you start to feel like you were ahead in the worst way and behind in the best. BUT everything happens as it should! And you know, we may be old souls :hugs:
You can tell people that your teen in your sister ;) and it must be nice to have a lot of options for when to attend Mass. That is great! :)

Oh you are sweet honey! I am past the regrets of #1 except for just having married him but the life experience of that wasn't bad at all. Love you!

Oh you are sweet honey! I am past the regrets of #1 except for just having married him but the life experience of that wasn't bad at all. Love you!

loves ya too sweetie xxxxxx
im gonna have to go, i hate goin when ye r all here but im sooo tired.
i think i need some sleep :) xxxxxx
hugs and love to all xxxxxxxxx

Hey Angel, thinking of you!
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/AE44C988-1BEF-4E75-837F-F90EADABEC49-4316-000003EC59AC11EB.jpg

I cannot seem to pry myself from this book Bethany suggested...

Jess and Jen ~ Why do Drs act like it is a bother for them to do anything for us?!? Jen, will you be switching to the different hospital?

Laura ~ Soup sounds yummy. I hope the Dr decides to keep you home...that means not only will you and baby be alright, but you'll have more time to chat with us! :hugs:

Amy and Bethany ~ You guys are good. I mean to get cards every year, but I forget! My DH's old church still sends him Christmas packages, so this year I finally got him to send the congregation a card!

Amy ~ Hope all of your lab work comes in and AF comes on already! Time to get the Amy Show on the road!

Horsey ~ You have to will the phone to ring. I kept saying please let the nurse call...come on phone ring, then my dadgum sister phoned (she's a nurse). My wires mustbhave been crossed, so be sure to be specific with your willing power.

Tash ~ Hope you are alright doll!

I'm off to read more of this book...

Night Laura!

Bethany, that is the PERFECT pic for Angel! Goes well with her Ursula song hehe

Angel, YAY another fan! Read away! :D

Amy, that is what I was thinking about the pic! :D

Hey guys, not caught up yet, ive been at mother in laws house since i finished work putting the decorations on the tree, the boys feel too old for it now so she used to do it on her own but since i been in the family its kind of tradition that me and her do the tree, i think she enjoys it and i know i do, my favourite part of christmas is the tree , so ive been there for hours not long got home...

Update on me:

Not been very well for almost a week now, and to top it all off AF is not easing at all, its still clotting and literally (TMI) falling out of me, im going through about three pads an hour :/ Dont know if that is normal or not, seems to be my bodys version of normal since the DnC... ALthough ive worked out based on my average long cycles at the moment.. Not babydanced for about three weeks now either :(

I hope you are all okay, Bethany sorry belated happy birthday!
Sorry ive been quite vacant on here, im really struggling the past few days, had a massive blow up at my cousin today as well and deleted her off facebook and pretty much told her she was a heartless cow and such, feel very down and off at the moment..

Oh and on the christmas front, ive not even bought a single card yet XD Never mind presents ! Leaving it a bit late i think, but as long as it gets done ay :)

Love u all <3 xxx

Natasha, so sorry that on top of being sick that you are also having a really heavy AF- it could very well be from your endo. :hugs:
Glad that you deleted your mean cousin! You will start to feel better from that because she was such a mean, selfish person.
Thanks for the birthday wishes honey :)

I am kind of thinking of getting the kindle version of this. What do you guys think? https://www.amazon.com/Making-Babie...&qid=1355185467&sr=8-1&keywords=making+babies

So sorry tash that af is bad. I really want this psychic to be correct for u :hugs: glad u spent day decorating and u enjoyed that. Ull be babydancing again in no time sweety.

Angel enjoy ur book!

Laura sorry ull be out of work again but u know its for the best. Oh just has to help! Its his baby too! We all will get u through til baby is due dont u worry. Soon u will have baby shower and decorating nursey laundry and resting lots so use this time to relax.and prepare mentally bc soon u will be tired again. I hope u feel better!

Jess so sorry about that referral. Darn doctor! Keep protecting u amd ur baby sweety. This will.be ur miracle!<3

Bethany i know someone that read that book and i know she became pregnant. It may offer insight. U love to reaf so doesnt hurt to try. I know ur turn is coming ur baby is just being picky.when it wants to be born<3 love ya!

Oh and bethany ur not old at all silly girl! :).ill be 29 when my first baby is born... So ur a okay.

Btw did u look into home fertility test for dh to check his swimmers???

Jen, first off: woohoo you had a friend who got pregnant from it! Makes me want to read it more :)
Second, I don't think that DH will give me a sample for the at home testers hehe. But if he ever will, I am on it!
How are you feeling today? :kiss:

Crampy headache and vomitingon amd off other thrn that okay :). I have my bum up and ate way too much. Its odd to have appitate but throw up. I think its the zofran :)

Boo on no testing for dh at home. Is he stopping supplements at least??

Haha u should use the softcup spermys and test them!! Hmm wonder if it would work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->