ttc after a d&c

Amy :hugs: i hope ur bond with ur bff is so strong she forgives u. At first she will be upset but u have to tell her and im so glad ou have ur husband as ur support on this. U are strong and will be ok. She will be hurt but she will.come around in time. I hope u get through this rough patch so u can focus on ur family and enjoy the holidays. I am so glad ur parrnts are coming to see you!! :) how lovely. <3

Natasha im so sorry ur still heavy and cloting.im also sad ur dh and u hsve some tension between u atm. Roomie needs to leave dont give.in and clean his messes. If u do ur inviting him to continue to make them. Only wash what u need sweety. Ignore the pile up and mess. I know the fustration u had with pups they are all over the area u want to clean on floor. I move my pup with broom when i sweep but im not cleaning up doggy messes anymore as mine is potty trained but if goes too long then he can have poo accident its so rare. Ur pups will be potty trained in no time. Maybe put outdoor leashes by door and put them outside on it after leaving crate?? I do it with my pup he hates going when it rains out hates his paws getting wet so dh n i have to force him to go. So annoying. I hope ur pups arent as prissy. Glad they ssnuggle u though :) try to cuddle dh tonight and talk in bed if u can. U need ur support sweety. <3 i hope u feel better! Also my afs are always very very heavy where a pad never cuts its i wrap tp over and over again and feel like i wear football helmet down there. With it is clots (tissue) severe cramps exhausyion and moodiness. so i know what ur going thru in that aspect and understand but if i dont know about endo :(.

I hope all gets better for u sweety<3

Angel still have to get on pc and change ur name color sorry i only been on phone lately. How are you and lo today? I wish i could get wrapped up in books like u ladies! So when will ur next baby appt be?? U need a ticker. Keep rubbing ur baby belly and sending sticky vibes!!<3

Bethany Hi<3 how are you today?
Laura how are you and lo? Are u feeling better??<3
Jess Hope u and lo are doing well<3
Horsey how exciting for ur wedding. Im so glad u have something to look forward to while ttc.<3

Thanks Jen, OMG 15 weeks! <3

Mommylov, my zazzle postcards have shipped, yay! I am sad for you and your friend. What a situation. Whew.

Natasha, throw that dick out of your place I say! Or at least as soon as possible. He is hurting your relationship with your OH and making your life a misery. Will Chris be agreeable to giving him the boot soon?

Amy, good for you for telling her. How old is her DD? What if the con was just using her to get to her DD? A terrible thing to think but that is why my oldest sister refuses to marry until after her 3 daughters are out of the nest. You just can&#8217;t trust people.
Oh, your BFF&#8217;s life does sound so stressful :(

Angel, how are you today? :D

Horsey, HI *waves*

Jen, I seem to be lazy today. I need to go to the gym and have a major case of the I-don&#8217;t-wannas
How about you? :)

Thanks Jen! I hope so too but unfortunately I know how strong headed she can be and women (No offense to you lovely ladies) can sometimes be a bit more challenging when it comes to any kind of confrontation vs. confrontation with men. I&#8217;m sick to my stomach at the thought of their visit this weekend. I hate this kind of stuff and tend to write off people left and right in my life. I use to think it was me but its situations like this that I can&#8217;t bear to be a part of no matter how much I love my bff. If she won&#8217;t listen to us or at least understand why I don&#8217;t want that guy in our house and still not let it affect our friendship, then sad to say it&#8217;s not a friendship worth having and is 16+ years down the drain.

Bethany, her DD is 8 but is the smartest little girl I know! Too smart if you ask me. Heheh I agree in that I would never want to put my kids in danger. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that she married someone she met online LESS THAN A YEAR AGO! She hasn&#8217;t even lived with him and says that she doesn&#8217;t know much about his military background. Everything DH and I know about his military background may not be a big deal to her but it certainly is to us. Someone who would lie about going to Iraq and witnessing people die around him and say he has all these metals and scam the wounded warriors project for money is a monster. There are people that have fought for our country and have legit things to deal with that deserve all the benefits this guy has gotten. He makes me sick.

Horsey, yay for xmas cards!! So glad zazzle worked out for you hun.. I love that site! Ya, anyone that knows me knows that I dont tollerate drama. I will cut someone out of my life if they are doing bad things. I feel for her situation but really think she is going to chose this guy over me which is fine. I will wish her all the best if thats the case and love her and a great friend and IF/WHEN she drops him, I will be there for her.

Thank u horsey! How are u?<3

Bethany isnt it so nice being lazy? I have to get up to let doggy out and put dishes away in dishwasher really quick then go back to resting with bum up. So glad we have tv in bedroom. I work tom i had no bleeding past two days so hopefully shot helpped. I just dont want baby to fall out. Im thinkin positive that loan will come threw and i can get surgery soon. :) going to gym will get u energized :) so should go if ud like! When does dh return?

*hugs* amy friends come and go but when protecting a friend if they choice to go then thats 16 yrs of memories made and u will.be turning the page to a new chapter. U have a loving husband and we will always be here so ur not alone. It might be years later u hear back from her and she forgives u or says thank you. Your so strong amy! Next weekend will be so much better for u!<3

Horsey bethany said it right throw him out! Set a date and make it final. U cant ruin ur relationship.<3

Hi ladies! Just trying to catch up on all the latest posts. Wow Amy, just read about your bff, but I might have a different perspective. I have fallen into this trap, although I was much younger. If anything your I feel sorry for your friend. Number 1, for suffering from Lupus, that is such a painful autoimmune disease. It is horrible to live through. It can also seriously screw with your mental health and judgement. Lets face it, this guy totally manipulated her. Yeah, I agree that she wasn't thinking smart at all when she met this guy, and her poor daughter will be another victim in all this. But living through an illness like that can really mess with your mental health and choices you make. Believe me when I say, that there are some master manipulaters out there and although there stories may seem like complete bullshit to other people, when they have already manipulated their victim, that's another story. This guy really knows what he is doing. Your friend really needs to hear the truth, for her safety and most importantly the safety of her daughter. And if you lose your friendship with her over this, at least you know you did the right thing and told her what she needs to hear.

i agree. i didnt get the full backstory on whether the dude is really full of $___ and how you can be totally sure, but it sounds like you definitely are sure. she needs to hear it. you are a good friend for taking the risk and telling her the truth, even if it is painful. later on down the line, when she starts to feel manipulated by him, your statement will how she first knows she's not crazy and imagining things. even if your relationship takes a hit now, it is worth it in the long run. xoxxoox

Whats with this holiday season, problems everywhere?? Gosh Amy, so sorry for what you are going through. And Tash, you must have the patience of a saint to not have thrown out that roommate by now. This guy has got to go. Please, if you guys don't do something by now, this roommate will leach onto both of you and try to suck out as much as he can get. I have seen this happen before, to a very close relative. This guy is trouble. believe me.

Bethany, thanks for all of the book suggestions you have to Angel, I will start reading more now. I love fantasy books. Lately I have been watching a lot of movies, trying to watch funny ones and romantic or romantic comedies. Just to take my mind off all of the stress.

Anyone have some good movie suggestions, movies that are non-violent though, I have been having terrifying dreams, so violent of scary movies mess with my mental well being. I love Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Anything funny really, even if its a little raunchy lol.

Jen and Laura hope you and your los are doing great and happy! Anyone I missed, Hi!! Love you all!!

hi guys how ye doin?
amy is second the girls , u do have to tell ur friend and am hoping she isnt a muppet and knows u r doin this for her good, xxxxx this time next week it will be behind u either way honey xxxxxxxxx we r here for chats as u know anytime xxxx
i know i consider ye all really proper friends , its only geography is the problem :) xxx

bethany the gym can wait for a day if u really dont wanna xxxxxx

tash hugs sweetie, hope u feel better soon, . u kciked d cousin , now ditch d roomie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx then ur life be a good bit sweeter . xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen hope u and Lo r doin great, hope work isnt too hard on u tomor hon xxxx

hi and a dn hugs to all xx
im feelin good bit better tonight after some rest.
il see what my doc says to me on fri,
im still in 2 minds about work, if i should chalk this bout of sickness up to bad luck r just be adamant i should stay out . im gonna tell doc whole story and see what he thinks,.. but i know if im adamant on what i want he will prob just say yeah .....

Bethany,Jen... Yeah i have spoken to Chris and he feels bad about kicking him out but he has said once christmas is over and done with ( roomie is going to his parents in london for a week and a half over christmas, he is going on the 21st and back on 30th i think so hopefully will give us space.. Me and chris are okay today, we have had a huge blazing row this morning and we are okay now, roomie is working nights which i think is helping as me and chris can be ourselves when roomie isnt here ..

Jen you said to leave all the dishes and pots ec, well i did, i cleaned up on friday and then left it, and the sink and all my cupboards were FULL of pots, and it was killing me i just wanted to soak them all in lovely fairy liquid bubbles and wash them, but i stayed strong, came home today and they had been done, was like a miracle had happened!!

Im not expecting it to be a regular occurence, but i guess i shall just have to leave everything and hope it gets done lol!!

Puppies are getting there, they are going ptty on the training mats, and im slowly moving it towards to back door, they are really mummys babies, they do as theyre told for chris but as soon as he tells them off they both come running to me like MOMMM MOMMMM lol its so funny!!

Hope you are all okay? Sorry im very self absorbed at the moment i really am :( Im just having a tough time but hopefully things will be okay!

FYI: I have just read that apprently you only lose about 4 tablespoons of blood during a normal 5 day period... WTH i lose that per hour :S I know it probably looks like there is more than there is cos it spreads on the pad, but i know there is more than 4 tablespoons, who writes these things lol!

I really am sorry for being so self absorbed! All ive done is cry and shout and sleep.. I ate on Friday night , and tonight is the first time ive eaten since :( And that was only because Chris literally said i had to and he made me food and i couldnt NOT eat it!

How are u all?!?! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Girls, i have been really terrible to Chris lately... Like really terrible, ive said some horrible things to him and i dont know how to make it up to him? I want to get him something really nice for christmas, not expensive because i am skint but i really want to show him how much he means to me and i dont know how? I was thinking about doing a 101 book for him, and just filling it with as many things about him as i cna think of that i love?! ANy ideas? I have making up to do big time :( xxxxxx

how about making him a voucher book, an i owe u book.
with like i owe u- one cooked dinner.
i owe u some bd time :) etc :)

least the end is in sight with stupid roomie and the pots r done yey :) xxx

Thank you ladies for your wise words! You are just the best!!! Notated how I feel, I have to tell her. I would be a horrible friend if I didn't and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Jess, I too feel awful since this going to be awful with her lupus but I can't not say something. It's not just her that could get hurt but her dd too. Ugh, this sucks!

Tash, I agree with the girls.... Kick him out!!! It will be nice when he leaves for Christmas. You two need time alone. As for something for him, I second the coupon book idea or making him his favorite dinner and a naughty outfit later. That always does the trick with my hubby. He says he forgets why we fought lol. Hugs babe!!

Thanks again ladies, you girls always seem to know how to give me peace :hugs:

Thanks girls, i do hope you are all okay and i am thinking of you all!!! Im off to bed, i feel so ill still and i feel shattered with the amount oif blood im losing :( But im looking forward to going into the new year and christmas... Im off work tomorrow, so wil catch up properly tomorrow on wahts happening with u guys, lvoe u all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->