ttc after a d&c

Nighty night Laura!

Horsey, whatcha doing? :)

Somebody sent us a Christmas present today and it doesn't say anywhere on it who it is from. This is maddening.

Yum laura! I want that meal too! :) one month wont do u good if u become sick again. Be healthy sweety. I just applied for state assistance but i know ill be denied. I rather be poor have a healthy baby and then get back on my feet. I think u and i are alike where we want to support ourself and always worked so feel we have to. Its only 9monthes and then our lo is born 25 weeks +/- so we can do this laura!! We will make up working later!!

Horsey how are u???

Bethany yay christmas present :) guess ull have to wait to find out!! :)

Hey wouldnt it be sooo cool to do a secret santa once we all have our Los and send a special present? We are all from diff areas so it would probably be so fun!!

Angel, singing the Ursula song along with Bethany! Stick baby stick! :hugs:

Horsey, :rofl:

Jen, I'm glad you cut hours. Sorry it makes it hard with less income but glad you aren't over doing it. Any updates on your op?

Laura, yum! I want rice now lol Sweet dreams doll!

Bethany, Tash and Jess... :hugs:

Love you girls!

EDIT: Bethany secret Santa!?!?!? How fun! Heheh

Amy, love you!

Jen, that would be a great idea :)

I feel so much more in control now that I have a mile long list of things to do and not to for conception lol

Bethany perhaps mentally u will feel more relaxed :) :dust: ur bfp will come but for now we will think about christmas! 14 days away!! :).and u have a secret santa present!! Yay!!

Amy im okay with four hours. I want this baby more then any amount of money ill lose. I just cant lose my perm job for one day a week.bc.i.lost all my temp jobs! :)

Jen lol it is probably just something from my in-laws :) it is a cordless bissell. My SILs would have put a note in :D

I'm getting ready for the newscast (working) and dreaming of the yummy taco salads i'm going to make for dinner! i am not doing this sauce, quite yet, but it sounds rly good! https://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2012/09/cilantro-cream-sauce/

my taco salads are going to be chili out of a can!
Awesome homemade taco shells (flour tortilla baked in a cake thingi)
some iceberg, some spinach, some carrots
sour cream
cheeses?
anyway, im looking forward to it.

i got all excited cause my lil sis is going to show!!!!!!

i am intrigued by secret santa idea! if i dont have an lo, does that mean i dont have to share my present with them? :rofl:

Horsey, YUM! And hurray for seeing sister!
We will wait to do secret santa when we all have those LOs- you too ;) They can be gofts for them. They will be so spoiled lol

Bethany nailed it :) we ALL need Los first!! Itll happen :)

Yum taco salad :) wish i could join!! Oh dh please go to store for me now!! Enjoy ur company horsey!! :)

hi girls xxx

bethany hurray for surprise pressie but doh cos u donno who sent it :)
im like u i like to be prepared and do stuff, ie ur list :)
its good to know we can help ourselves a lot with ttc xxxxxxxxx
small things amke a big difference :) xxxxx

jen secret santa when we all have Lo s sounds great :) lucky kiddies gettin pressies from all over :)
u r so right about working hon, il prob push a bit to stay out, i know it makes more sense to me to stay out for me and bub, is only wishful thinking that i can go back :) xx

horsey yummy taco salad , havent had brekkie yet , they sound really good :)

amy how u doin sweetie, u all ready for xmas ? i must locate my decorations, ive been so sick i havent cared about um til now :) have u ur house done up?
im prob behind every1 am i :) ha ha xxxxxx

tash hope ur feelin better sweetie, u still off wed? xxx hope so xxxxxxxx

angel how u doin, good party? spottin stopped ? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
keeping fx for u, threes a charm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jess hope ur still keeping well and got ur referral xxx

love to all xxxxxxxxxxxx and
:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys! Well i wrote a long post and it didnt post and now i have to do it all again lol!!

Laura, yeah im off today thank god! work is killing me lately! How are u and bump? xxx

Update: Well me and chris are alright for once, when we argue we seem to have a blazing row and then all of a sudden we start talking, and kind od hug and make up, hes asked me to marry him again, and we were thinking about taking out a loan so we can clear our debts, and then pay for a wedding, he said he wants us to get married before we have children , so ive started looking at wedding stuff and pricing, it wont be too expensive as me and my friend have a wedding invitation and place card business so we can do all my own invites and place cards and table decorations, the main things are the venue and the dress and his suit, ive got the design i want my dress to be, wil have to upload it later, so im so excited! WE have talked about it for ages but weve not actually sat and said right, lets plan this shit. After ive been so terrible to him im surprised he still wants to marry me :( Bless him :(

Im still in pain although the stomach virus is on its way out, leaving me with diarhoea, well, its hard to explain, i feel constpated and cant go, but then when i go it doesnt stop *blush* lol!

How are u all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Horsey, yummy taco salad!!

Jen, you are do right! We all need to have our lo and the do a secret Santa hehe

Laura, hi babe! I did decorate the house but not ready for Christmas hehe still have some shopping to do. Are you going to decorate?

Tash, congrats!!! So happy for you and Chris! Can't wait to see pics!

Bethany.....hi!

Jess, hugs hope you're doing ok

Angel, hi hun! Are you getting ready for your ny trip??

Hi to anyone I missed and love to you ladies! I'm trying to get it together and get out of bed. So don't want to go to work. Everyone make a wish and pray hard today, it's 12/12/12! I got married on 10/10/10 and it was the greatest day of my life. Hoping today is the same for us all!

Jen. Hopefully state assistance will come through for you! Fx and secret Santa for baby sounds fun!

Bethany. A real life secret Santa package...awesome! I once thought it had happened to me. A package was delivered via Fed Ex. I opened it, didn't see a card or anything just a beautiful table tray. I called family to see who sent it, but no one knew. DH came in looked at the packaging box and brought to my attention I opened someone else's package! :blush: I called Fed Ex to retrieve the opened package...In my defense I get packages all of the time and I NEVER check the labels.

Tash ~ Congrats! :wedding: Now you guys have to get rid of the roomie!

Horsey ~ How'd your bunt cake taco bowls turn out?

Amy ~ What a great anniversary date! I know a few couples who were married 11-11-11! I'm def wishing very hard today 12-12-12, stick healthy LO, keep sticking! I do need to start wardrobe planning for NY...I'm excited...it is still a fab distraction. Is your BF's con man coming with her this weekend? I'm shocked she is moving...hopefully he isn't trying to isolate her. Still praying for that to be resolved too!

Laura ~ Rice with soup sounds yummy! :munch: I hope Friday brings you answers about work.

Jess ~ :wave:

I'm just waiting on blood work. :xmas17: Dr poked her head in today and said my spotting can be the LO still implanting. Keeping a PMA, my nose in book #3 and willing the nurse to call me by lunch time (2.5 hours from now) :telephone:

:dust: Darlings!

Angel... 2.5 hours!??!?!?! Fastforward please!!! I think its your LO getting nice and cozy too! FX!!!!!

Heck no her husband isnt coming! We changed the locks on our house and he is not allowed there. We wanted to change the locks anyway since we moved. The builder and so many others had a key while they were building and you never know if you really got ALL the keys you know what I mean? Maybe Im just paranoid but I thought this was the universes way of telling us to change them so we did. She is coming over with her dd. Still so nervous about it but I will sleep much better after I tell her.

Oh wait! I just realized what time you posted that at Angel! So the 2.5 hours passed.... what happened?!?!!?

Good call on changing the locks Amy! I would be paranoid that a contractor still had a set to the entire neighborhood :xmas11: Glad you'll have the alone time with your bf...I know you'll be relieved once it's off of your chest.

Got my phone call...HCG was 311 (Monday was 132). My progesterone dropped a bit, but she said it can vary this early on as body regulates hormones. They'll do labs again on Friday...I'm feeling Ursula again---all together now---Keeeeep stickinggg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->