ttc after a d&c

Amy, good thing you have your BFF’s back on this.

Jen, laziness is amazing! I don’t want your tiny bebe falling out either so PROP :D

Jessica, I love fantasy too! What other genres do you like? I mostly read science, fantasy, travel, romance and childrens. Whatever you are in the mood for! The Girl Who Chased the Moon will totally have you crying in a good way. Or maybe I was just crying lol

Laura, I allowed myself to be lazy again today but tomorrow I am going to be back up and going. This book on getting pregnant gave me clear ideas on what I need to do exercise-wise and when during my cycle. Love it :D
Glad you are feeling better. Keep resting! :hugs:

Natasha, glad the roomie may be gone soon! And woohoo on the dishes getting washed :D
You aren’t self-absorbed so no need to apologize. We all have times of hardship and negativity and we should be able to share that. It will make you feel better :hugs:
Laura’s idea for the gift for Chris sounds great!

i dont want to write anything but i want all of YOU to write more :)

haha, i got 'em - the idonwannas

Horsey, write more what? ;) the idontwannas are fabulous aren't they? :D

Horsey, my day is a lot like the most boring of FB statuses. Not sure you want to read about it ;)
How about you?

Just dropping in to say hi ladies! :dust:

I finished Garden Spells...on to The Peach Keeper! Thanks to these books, suggested by Bethany, it's almost Wednesday! I had some spotting earlier, figure it's either normal or a sign things are taking a nose dive. Fxed its alright and my #'s are rising. DH and I are headed to another Christmas party...I'll catch up properly when we get back.

:hugs:

Angel, everything is crossed and you have my prayers! *Ursula voice to tiny bebe* "KEEP STICKING*

Oh and I just love Sarah Addison Allen. I wish I could find an author that I felt was sufficiently similar but there is nothing. :(

horsey here r some more words ha ha
ive no exciting words to write though :)

bethany hurray for rest day :)
u can do double tomro in gym (joke ) :)

angel, fx for ur next tests honey xxxxxxxxxx
come on angels sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxx

tash nt hon, would u look into checking ur iron levels if you havent already got um checked xxxxxx could easily be low and owuld make u feel crap xxxxx

amy things will go well, we wil all keep our fx and know that u r being a great friend and doing ur best by her xxxxxxxx

jen isee u xxxxxx

Laura, after reading the book I wonder if perhaps I work out too hard. I need to eat better and work out more gently lol

i was asking my doc if i could take up stuff now that im gone 12 weeks, like aquafit again (used to do it ages ago thought it be fine since its in water) but she told me no, she said only walkin. doh. least i have my t/mil :) i had great plans :) but walking is really good too if done every day :) xx
u can only od what u have done before so if u have anything u wanna do, take it up now so u can keep doin it :) xx

Walking is a lot of what is recommended for TTC anyways in the book Laura. Anything too strenuous on the body can impact your fertility and I was constantly working out for hard. I need to do more walking/swimming/yoga :)
So walk away! :)

its meant to be great in every way for preg too, supposed to really stand to u for birth and after too. god walkin is perfect for all baby making ha ha xxx
i should really try and sleep to get in normal pattern and to keep resting but i dont wanna :) i am in bed so i am resting :)

Hey laura!! So glad ur feeling a little better! Hoping friday goes the way u want it to. I know its so hard but doctor will want ur best interest im sure. This is your baby we have 25weeks give or take. I decided to only work afternoon tom. So i was glad to have it work out for me. Dh is upset but my work achedule fell apart. Four hrs is enough i think ...

Bethany yay glad ur liking the book :)

Angels Lo stick baby stick!!<3 i wonder if spotting is old implantation blood?? Enjoy the party!!

i have anew fave food .
i always make chicken broth, with chick, carrots, onions, potatoe, garlic and herbs and have it with the water in, but now i mash it and put in small amount of brown rice, it is hte nicest dinner ever :) yummy , i wish i had more :)

Laura, oh crap rice...I want some now. MMM. :)

Jen, so glad that the schedule fell apart. You need all the rest you can get *hugs*

jen 4 hrs is def enough, too long a day wouldnt be good for u xxx
im not even sure what i want regards work anymore now im startin to feel better ,
il see what doc says when i tell all :)
my mom will kick my ass if i go back though cos she knows the place isnt good for my health..... if i could just do a month r so it would be great but if not il be fine too xxxxxxxxxx

im gonna try and sleep even though i dont wanna but dont wanna undo feeling better progress by being silly now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->