ttc after a d&c

Keeeeeeeeep sticking LO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did they put you on anything for the progesterone or are they going to wait until Friday to see what happens?

How far along are you? About 4 weeks right?

I was 4 weeks on Monday. As of now they said it was still very good...I can't help but to think what if it drops by more than 10 by Friday? *sigh* What a roller coaster! I'm off to lunch!

:hugs:

angel has a lovely sticky bean
if u say it 3 times it comes true xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
fx for good bloods on fri, i know the worry is rotten and u r so right to occupy urself xxx

amy well done on changing locks , we got all new doors and windows but my bro was the person who does um :) if it was a stranger id be thinking the same xxx

tash that is so great , happy planning sweetie, congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i slept all of last nt and most of today :) i didnt get up til 5 this eve , just feelin wrecked but the sleeps were lovely :) hope its stil just the antibs, i feel kinda wiped xxx
last day of um today :) yey
hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No no Angel, this little bean is sticking! :) Your levels are GREAT for being that early!!!! Im sending pos, sticky vibes your way!

Laura, how nice that your brother can and did all that for you! We went to the local home improvment store (Home Depot/Lowes) and dh brought all of our locks in. I guess he had spoken with someone that told him to do that. I told him just to buy new door knobs and just replace them but this way worked out great. The guy that helped him was so kind and I think they got to talking a little and he ended up not charging us to do it! The only thing he charged for was the actual lock so what shouldve been $100-$200 was only about $11! :)

Jen/Laura, do you guys have baby bumps yet??? Baby bumps pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura, I know how can I thank whoever gave the awesome gift if there isn’t so much as a slip of paper inside? Amazon should know better!
And the OCD part of me just likes a clear plan of: still bleeding so yoga, meditation, self-massage and eat this. It’ll force me to be mellow. The left side of my brain hates meditation lol.

Natasha, hooray for engagement! How did he ask you? :D

Amy, 10/10/10 that is awesome! I wish that you could stay home today <3
Good for you on changing the locks!

Angel, that is too funny :lol: ! Now that I think of it&#8230;I didn&#8217;t check the label until after either but it is for us. Mr and Mrs :D
How far are you in the book??
Doing my best Ursula impression! &#8220;KEEEEEEEP STICKING!!&#8221;
I am also going to say it three times like Laura said. &#8220;This is your rainbow baby.
This is your rainbow baby.
This is your rainbow baby.&#8221;

The gift is awesome. Have had to use it twice. Then I chased the cat around the apartment going "I'm gonna vacuum your fur!"
In retaliation, he has been a complete butt lol

amy that is cool the guy helped u with ur locks , hurray for good cut price locks :)
we were lucky hwen redoing our house cos my other bro is a builder and my Bil does kitchens :)

bethany, someone will surely come forward about ut pressie at some stage :) xxx
its prob someone u will automatically be buying a presie for anyway :)

i feel really weird, i feel really dizzy and crap , im only up about 2 hrs and i wanna sleep again, gettin a wee bit worried i should feel better by now, im on day 5. lsat day of antibs , have only one more left. um..........

Laura, could be that between your pregnancy and the infection that you are just extra tuckered out? :flower:

Bethany, :rofl: You show that little pee-stick muncher who's boss! :haha:

Laura, I agree with Bethany. Your body is going through so much right now hun. Sleep as much as you want doll and take in pleanty of fluids!

Amy, I was so nice and sweet to the cat yesterday and he rewarded me by being a menace last night. I just don't antagonize him like my husband does but clearly he needs it. So no more nice snuggles today :rofl:

thanks guys, im gonna go back to bed and if im same tomro il ring doc xxxxxx nt again xxx

Basically we had been arguing all day yesterday, and last night when we came home from work, i ended up crying and going to bed for a ly down and a cry, i came downstairs and he had made me dinner and we sat on the sofa, just us two, its not the most ormantic of way but it meant the world to me..

He said tash, i am so sorry for all the arguing and not understanding you at the moment, but i do love you and nothing you do will change that, u can shout scream cry, and strop all u like but i wont ever stop loving you, and i have decided that because i want to make you the mother of my babies, i want you to be my wife, will u marry me?

i laughed and said yeah course i will, because he asks me all the time i justthink hes joking around, but he said tash im serious, i want to get married before we have baies, wil u marry me? You can have the wedding however u want it, whatever u like, ill even dress up as sully from monsters inc if thats what u want but i want to marry you and look after you always..

how could i say no <3

So ive been sat looking at venues all day, got my colour scheme sorted all ready. And i know the dress i want, i dont know where to get it from though so might have to get it made. but i cant wait :) xx

Angel so glad for ur levels rising, and wow third book i wish i could read like that!!!
Bethany how are u?
Laura have a good sleep
How are u all?
Amy how u bearing uo hun is af here yet?

Oh and i passed a three inch clot earlier and the bleeding seems to finally be slowing down, its turned bright orange round the edges like last month, maybe thats why i not got pregnant yet, i bet my lining is all clumpy and old xxx

That is so sweet Tash! He sounds like such a doll and a keeper! What are your colors going to be? Congrats again hun.. so happy for you!

No af yet... I dont know what to think of it anymore. I want to start getting my testing under way but af needs to come in order for me to do that. Some days I do fine and think everything is coming along just fine and then there are days like today where I just want to be pregnant. :(

Natasha, how beautiful! Things are looking up!

Amy, :( :hugs:

https://www.makingbabiesprogram.com/questionnaire/index.php
What type are you guys? I am Tired and Stuck

You and me Amy! Did you read up on your fertility types? Still going through the book but I can share some of the stuff it says if you feel like trying any :)

I did a little and most of it was right on! Sure, what did the book say???

had a lie down but no sleep :) just saying hey, chat soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Laura, hi!

Amy, it kind of details things to do at different parts of your cycle. Including pictures of different self-massages to do during different parts of the cycle (which I will post when my phone starts working right again- having connectivity issues on it)

Period:
Avoid strenuous cardio and try yoga instead.
Rest and be less sociable. Stay positive and start planning for this new cycle.

Pre-ovulation:
20-30 minutes a day of cardio. Nothing too strenuous.
Spend quality time with your spouse, make love and just feel connected. This is usually a more positive time of your cycle.

Ovulation:
Exercise gently- swimming, walking, yoga.
Do your best to stay relaxed and positive.
Meditate and picture that egg being released and meeting the sperm.

Post-ovulation:
Walking, cycling, swimming, yoga. No "impact" workouts like running or elliptical.
Stay steady and look at the long-term instead of just at this cycle.
Meditate and picture the baby implanting :) Also try to visualize filling your body with light.

Foods to eat:
Organic, seasonal produce
whole grains
healthy fats
protein
alkaline foods
water (it said that filtered water may be best because tap and bottled can be heavily chlorinated. Also, keep your DH hydrated because it can increase the semen volume)
green tea is also shown to improve fertility (I will have to hide this lol)

There is also a whole chapter on different vitamins that you should take in addition to your prenatal. And it recommended that instead of taking them all at once, take them at different times throughout the day so that your body isn't blasted with everything at once.
And that you don't have to follow the plan 100% of the time, to just aim for 80 :)

It also had some advice to the men that I intend to implement. Make my DH drink more water and no restrictive underwear when working out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->