ttc after a d&c

And to gradually ease into the plan if this would all be a big change. Some things I will have to ease into. Since it says to try to avoid aspartame and I drink fresca which contains it...will wean myself. And as sad as it makes me to do it...*REALLY SAD DAMNIT*...a healthy baby is totally worth it

So maddening! My shewee? I have been tracking the package online and it arrived at my city's PO yesterday but then, instead of showing it out for delivery it says that it was FORWARDED. WHAA?!
How long do you guys think that I should wait before complaining to amazon?

Whats this about a book on fertility types? sounds interesting!!

Well ive always wanted a wintery wedding, so my colour scheme will be white , baby blue and silver. I am so excited! Although i dont dare plan it for 2013, because im am positive im going to b pregnant throughout most of it, PMA girls PMA! So i dont know whether to do all the prep or just leave it and make a wedding book with all the ideas and plans in it, i cant even go and get my dress made because if i am pregnant this year, what if i go up to a size 20 after ive given birth or something :/ lol xxx

hi guys, how ye doin,no news here, i feel better today but finished antibs and not convinced uti is gone, they will check on fri anyway xxxx
um id prob contact um now bethany to see whats the deal, can u just mail them r something? xx
hurray for wedding plans tash xxx
hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! Yes Bethany, I would contact them now and say what the heck!
Laura, I really hope the uti is gone hun but are you going to call the dr? Hugs!
Tash, love winter weddings! :)

Natasha, go back to where I posted the link and take the questionnaire to see your fertility types and read up on them! But the advice is fairly applicable to all. I think maybe they had extra stuff for the specific types near the end but I am having issues on my phone- which is what I am reading it off of. Dang it.
Your wedding theme sounds great! Silver and blue are the best colors of winter IMO <3
A wedding book with all of your ideas sounds great and PMA :D

Horsey, now I want to hear more details of your wedding plans ;)

Laura, thanks maybe I should contact them. I want my shewee! How are you today honey?

Amy, I was asleep hehe. How are you today?! :flower:

I did the questionnaire and it says im stuck lol! Ive just been emailing a few places about fertility acupuncture :) Apparently it has loads of benefits not just fertility :) Worth a try ay? Id rather do that than start taking tablets and medicines to try and help

bethany how are u xxx

congrats tash :)

i will write more later :) bethany I LOVE you! LOL so gay :) ok i am lurking

Horsey, I love YOU! I made your fried rice and YUM! I am eating a whole bowl of it for "breakfast" :lol:

Natasha, another Stuck! I definitely think that you should try acupuncture. I bet Angel could tell us loads about it. Thinking of trying it myself too :) the book said that a licensed acupuncturist could give herbs to improve fertility too!

Hi Bethany, Hi Tash... Hi EVERYONE!!!

Tash, I think there are a lot of benefits.. I think angel does acupuncture as well so she would be a good person to ask about it. I too was thinking about looking into myself as well. I wanted to se how all this testing goes this time around and then go from there.

Horsey, how are you dear? Lurk away! hheeheh

I'm just waiting for it to be Friday already...while my HCG DID double, I need to know what my progesterone is doing...33.8 on Mon, 21.3 on Wed. Last night I had an episode of RED when I wiped...I don't think it's just a coincidence that my progesterone dropped 12 points and I had spotting. Looking back, why didn't I ask her for progesterone? :shrug: I'll say it again, keeeep sticking!

:hi: ladies!

Recap: Lurk away...I do! Fried rice sounds yummy, put out an APB for a missing shewee, winter weddings I'm partial to, it looked so quiet in here the flasher echoed!

Lol horsey!

Angel, praying for you hun. Can you maybe call her today and get some progesterone tonight? Once again I wish we lived closer, I would give you mine!

Can you believe RE was closed today? They said it was still within the normal range, so I have to wait for tomorrow's results before they'll do anything. However, in true Angel fashion I tried other venues...Doc in the Box suggested I go to the ER because they don't have rapid results for Progesterone and thought I'd benefit from a scan and they don't have the machine. :sigh: I was not going to waste my day in the ER, so off to my Nutritionist I went. We tried calling some biochemist friend, but he was out of town :sigh: So now I am at the mercy of time...and I wait :twiddlethumb:

hm.... i do think you should get the progesterone... this makes me want to ask my doc to have it on hand.....

And acupuncture...loved it! It was so relaxing and regulated my cycles! Your treatment depends on your specific deficiency...I had herbs to take before O and after O. And no worries if you are afraid of needles...I have a true physical reaction to needles and never had any problems with acu treatments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->