ttc after a d&c

hm.... i do think you should get the progesterone... this makes me want to ask my doc to have it on hand.....

I would def have it on hand if I were you. My best friend just picked up an over the counter style progesterone cream and dropped it by for me! I'm going to use it...my sister said there is no such thing as too high progesterone! Why don't Dr's just give it to us to pacify us? I'm older and my hormones are not always on par!

hi guys xx

angel hurray for progesterone cream xxxx stick little bean, stick xxxxxx
hcg sounds great and ur doin all u can, so good vibes being sent to u now xxxxxx

bethany u contact um about ur shewee? x:)

ive no news and i cant rememeber what i just read else, i did catch up i swear :)
im feeling better than yest but still not right, i didnt ring doc today cos im goin tmoro anyway to check pee sample so i said they would just tell me to wait anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to all

Angel, still willing your LO to stick! Yay on hcg doubling and even bigger yay for having progesterone in your hot little hand!
Yeah there is a certified acupuncturist a road away. Husband came back today and we discussed seeing her. Do you think the herbs helped too?

Horsey, :lol:
And I think you should have some on hand too!

Laura, I contacted them. They gave me $5 off next purchase and told me to wait for a few more days before contacting them again. If I haven’t received it then, they will send me more. Thank goodness. I want my shewee!

hurry up shewee , we r all curious :)
there actually are a lot of handy uses, the more u think about the more times u know it could come in handy......
like if ur car broke down somewhere isolated :)
on a nt out on the way home when u always wanna pee (if been drinking :) ) , the joys of everywhere closing at 2.30 at nt in ireland :) there is quite literally nowhere to go to the loo on ur way home :) not a problem at the mo :)
or camping, the list is endless :)

anegl, you should make sure the docs do give it to you when they get back. i think one reason they dont is because it is bad if your progesterone drops before 12 weeks or so, so if you just stopped taking suppositories around, say week 7, it could be dangerous

Laura, will write a review when it is in my hot little hands lol!

Horsey, good to know!

I just wrote this long message and it deleted and I'm on my phone :(

Here it us in a nutshell:

Angel, grr for dr and yes you should have then give you progesterone to keep on hand. Why they don't just give it to us I don't know either!

Bethany, glad you got five dollars but hope you get your package soon!

Laura, hi hun hope you're feeling better!

Jen, Jess, and tash hope you ladies are doing well!

Horsey, thanks for the info and hope you're having a good night!

Afm~ got my blood test results and everything canr back normal except for one thing. Apparently I have mthfr. Basically my dr told me that it affecting the way by body absorbs and concerts folic acid into what I need it it to be for baby. So she prescribed me prescription prenatal vitamins which have the folic avid I need in them but its already converted so to speak so my body doesn't need to do it. Apparently this prenatal pill is hard to get so they didn't have it tesy for me at the pharmacy and I have to go back tomorrow. The pharmacist asked me if I had ins and I said yes. My dr told me it might be pricey esp if I didn't have insurance. Pharmacist told me it was $170 for a month supply! These better be amazing prenatals! I have to wait and see if and what my insurance will cover. She also is giving me progesterone but not the same ones I was taking when I was pregnant. I have to take it for five days to jump start my cycle. After the five data my period should start and if it doesn't, then I need to call her and they may just do the uterine dye scan anyway depending on if my lining is thin enough. Oh also I asked her if this was related to my low progesterone issue last time and she said no that that was a seoaratd issue. She also said that they will continue to check on things do that we can fix all thus little things before next cycle. Sigh

Here us a link incase anyone wants to read about it ask thier dr about it. https://stephenwellsmd.com/mthfr.htm

So glad my dr did so many blood tests.

Oh Amy so glad they ran those tests! Do women with MTHFR have to take blood thinners like I do? For some reason I was thinking that. Will all of this help you get that rainbow baby? :hugs:

Not that I know of. I read that women that have this have taken baby aspirin and what not but another one of the tests she ran was for clotting disorders and she said that was fine so Im assuming that's why she thinks the folic acid thing is the only issue. I left a message for the nurse asking about the baby aspirin so ill see what she says.

Hey all!

Well ive emailed a few people about acupuncture, it seems quite expensive, well its not relaly expensive but it expensive for christmas time, i literally have no money to buy presents with never mind acupuncture, but i could look into it in the new year i guess , looks promisiing!

Well me and Chris BD for first time in three weeks last night, was lovely, ive said that instead of going mad with BDing just after AF finishes, we might as well slow down a bit, as we seem to be knackered half way through cycle, which isnt good since im ovulating late in my cycles, need to save those spermies!

Just sat at home, still not well :( Cant believe ive been ill for over a week now!

How are we all?!

Angel hope the spotting stops soon! Stick baby stick!!

Amy any sign of AF yet? Havent had chance to catch up yet?

My af seems to be a bit funny this cycle, it was really really heave on sunday monday tuesday wednesday .. Then on thursday i passed quite a few 3 inch clots, then had a few gushes, then i didnt have anything all on thursday, until about 10pm, and then it gushed from me again, i havent checked today but hope its stopped ...

How are u all!? love u all xxxx

Morning Ladies

Tash, the dr called last night and they gave me meds to bring on my period. Bloodwork also showed I have something called MTHFR. :( So happy you had a nice evening and bd session :)

oh good! so when do they expect af to arrive?! soonish? hope so, if its soonish we will be on similar parts of cycle im only on cd6 xx

so they said that I have to take the meds for 5 days and then I should start once I stop taking it. She said that if my period doesnt come within 5 days after that, then I go in.

oo im so excited for u! time to start again just in time for christmas too x

LOl, thanks Tash but I dont know yet. I still have to wait and see what happens with these meds and see if my lining is thin enough for them to do the HSG. Once that is done and is that all comes out ok I think THEN I will be able to TTC...just so nervous about it all right now. :(

oh ames i hope it all goes okay!! i really do! we can have a fresh start in the new year ames :) i keep having bad days too, and i knowit sounds daft but i have a feeling this is my month, i just feel like sombody is sat next to me telling me to enjoy christmas and not be stressed because this is my month, lets hope my instincts are right, even if they arent it helps me get through, i was thinking of trying acupuncture too xx

Oh thats a great sign! I think it will be too for you! Good things are a coming hun xxx

Hey ladies! So i wrote a really long message yesterday and just noticed it didnt post!!! :( going to try to.rrmember i still need to get to a pc this phone is bad and slow . Dh says we will get new ones maybe sometime in summer though.

Okay...

Tash love ur wedding colors and ideas!! Making a book sounds lovely!! My aunt wejt to.acupuncture to have her four children now.(she is older and thry believe it helpped) some insurance will pay for part of session if u find a place that works with ur ins. Glad af stopped and yay for bd :) :dust:

Angel :hugs: i hope ur pregestrone is okay and hope cream helpped. Have u heard from doctor today?? Stick baby stick!! This is ur miracle baby! :dust:

Amy sorry af hasnt started naturally. I hope pill helps fast so u can get hsg test done. I wonder ehat doctor will say aboit taking baby asprin.. I am so glad u have a good doctor. I hope ins helps with prenatal vits. U absolutely need them!! :hugs: ur next baby will be amazing and ur earth baby!! :dust: for good news soon!!

Laura how are u and lo?? Goodluck at doctors if u already went how did it go?? Hope ur feeling better!! :hugs:

Bethany shewee sounds awesome cant wait for u to get it and ur review!! Come on postal service deliver it!! How are u today? Is dh home yet?? U should celebrate ur bday again once he is :) are u ready for christmas yet? :dust:

Horsey how are you? :dust:

Jess hope u and lo are doing well. Hope u git ur referral. Those evil doctors of urs!! :dust: for ur amazing sticky baby!

i hope i covered everything feel like i missed stuff. Im sorry if i did! I hope u ladies are having a good day! Love ya all!!

Just got off the phone with the nurse and she spoke with the Dr and she said that I can take baby aspirin if I wanted and that it won’t hurt anything. I kind of wanted to be like "Thanks for saying if I wanted to instead of telling me what YOU think is best". Kind of makes me feel like she is saying "Do what you want". I really liked this new Dr and all and last night’s convo was great but after we got off the phone and I had googled about MTHFR, I had all these questions and so I left those voicemails last night for them and called this morning as well. I know I may be annoying to them but this is big news to me. So anyway the nurse said that the Dr told her that if I had more questions that I should schedule a consultation and that she doesn’t know why the pharmacy told me the prenatals were discontinued so she was going to call them for me. This was great but the fact that they want me to come back in for a consultation when I only had a few more questions... just made me sad. They also called in a rx for 1mg of folic acid. I guess you can only get 800 mcg of it over the counter and that only equals 0.8 mg and I need to take 1mg. I was told that the type of progesterone that I’m taking might make me moody or emotional so I’m trying to just chalk up my feelings right now to being that because I really have had a pleasant experience with this Dr thus far and think my judgment is clouded right now. Also to add to the stress of dealing with this MTHFR, I read that it increases my baby's chances if having spinal bifida which now terrifies me. I did read that there are many women that have normal pregnancies with this but just terrifies me to be put in this category. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->