ttc after a d&c

Amy ~ Isn't it crazy how some answers lead us to more questions. :hugs: I'm surprised they want you to make an appointment for a consultation...you'd think that would be part of them explaining your test results!

:hi: Ladies! :dust:

I know! I take it they are just swamped or something but I wanted to say the same thing. I did ask "Can the dr just call me back really quick?" and the nurse told me that this dr was the one that told her to tell me to make the appt if I have more questions. :( REALLY!?!?!?

Angel, did you have your apt today yet???

Amy ~ I understand they are busy and can't stop to answer, but they should've known you'd have questions!

I've been to the Dr. Waiting for results, so I sit willing the phone to ring :telephone: They were only in the office for a half day, so I hope the nurse doesn't forget to call me! I asked about progesterone and the Dr said as long as it stays within the "normal" range they are ok with NOT giving me a prescription :sigh: She made a point to say, even if it drops to 13 and stays at 13 you'll be fine. :shrug: In the mean time...I told my DH I wanted to get up early enough to do the super touristy thing in NY...yep, I want to be the obnoxious person waving in the background of the Today show! Hehehe! He said, not going to happen...party pooper!

TGIF! 10 shopping days left before Christmas!

awwwwwwwwww no fun dh!!! heheheh

Well if your dr is saying that you are ok to not be on the progesterone then I guess thats that. In the event they do ever give it to you, I would try and get as much of it as you can incase you need it and they wont give it to you. Did you insist on having it on hand? Grrr when are they going to call with blood results?!!??!

Finally got my prescribtion filled and get to pick it up today!

Natasha, acupuncture sounds like a great way to start the new year! :)
There is an acupuncturist near me that I may start seeing soon too. Kind of excited. Has AF let up?

Jen, still no shewee dang it. DH is home and is taking me out to see The Hobbit tonight :D very excited! Christmas? We haven't really bought presents for each other. I suspect that aside from fabulous food it may pass like any other day lol. How about you?

Amy, will you start the low-dose aspirin after AF? If you do it before you will have loads of blood. The only annoying thing about it :-/
Don't worry about spina bifida. Just take your folic acid and...actually you have to take something to help you absorb it better right? Was that the expensive one? But with the right supplements, I think you are doing very well :hugs:

Angel, boo that they won't give you progesterone and boo that your DH didn't want to be on tv hehe
Still doing my Ursula for you!

AFM: bored :)

Ya Im taking a prescribtion prenatal.. I dont know the name of it but I will tonight when I get it. It has the folic in the form that is already converted or whatever so my body doesnt need to do it. I assume thats the reason why she wants me on that prenatal..because my body will be able to process/absorb it this way. As for the asprin, all she said was "Take one a day" so I assume that means to start now. Should I not be taking it at certain times during my cycle or something?

With all of us going through our TTC journeys together and sharing our stories.. makes me feel so lucky to be a mommy with you girls. Even if we dont have some or all of our babies here with us <3. That being said, my heart goes out to those parents whos children or loved ones were involved in the shooting at an elemtarty school in CT today. I cant imagine what they are going through. :( I hope we all never have to go through what these poor families are going through.

Amy, I hope the same thing :( what a tragedy.
The low-dose aspirin in fine throughout your cycle. It can help prevent microclots from hurting the baby and I have also read that it increases blood flow to the uterus and to the ovaries. I encouraged another friend on another thread to try it after her latest loss and BAM! she got pregnant and this one is sticking :)

Terrible, terrible thing those families are going through. You send your LO to school and trust that is the safest place for them....my prayers go out to the families.

Glad you have your script filled today Amy.

The APB is still out for your shewee Bethany!

Laura ~ I need to look back, but I wasn't sure if you were able to update on your Dr's visit.

Nurse finally called! The lab lost power, so they had to shift all specimens to a different sight. She spent the better half of the day tracking them down. So my Betas are still doubling...and progesterone is at 24.3. Thanks for the Ursula sayings!

:dust:

Wonderful news Angel :) Stick baby stick!!! Yay!! I hope you have fun in NY shopping tomorrow!! <3

Amy so glad you have your appt. As for baby asprin i took it cd 5-19 the cycle I got pregnant then stopped since I have no clotting factor issues. I actually took 1/2 tablets of the chewables til cd 25 so that my body could adjust to any changes instead of stopping cold turkey. As for spinabifida your baby should be just fine as long as your taking the higher dosage of folic acid. Sweety You WILL Have A Gorgeous Healthy Baby!! Please believe it!! <3

Bethany fabulous food sounds like an every day in your house! :) Your DH is sooo lucky to have you cooking for him!!! I could only imagine your Christmas meal!!! Im sure DH will or already has a beautiful gift for you and you just dont know it yet! :) I cant see him not getting you something! As for me I finished my christmas shopping. Its going to be a small gift year this year for everyone but at least we have eachother.So glad your DH is home!!! Yay!! :) Shewee GET HERE SOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! We are anxiously awaiting to see how awesome you work!!! <3

:dust:

Time to google what happened in CT doesnt sound pleasant for what you ladies are saying :(

Bethany hope your enjoying the Hobbit tonight!!

My DH and his guy friends went to see it tonight together. I miss my husband but I am having SEVERE pain on my rt side that felt a tear so im considering going to ER but im very hesistant since I have U/S on monday and that will be expensive as it is. I just dont know if I tore something (doing my laundry) and I am now very worried.

Finally updated my signature i cant figure out what colors actually work on it and they kept saying i had too much in my signature to change anything... but got it to work thank goodness. That is terrible 20 beautiful babies :( Breaks my heart and makes me want to homeschool my baby..

Now im having burning and pain on my right side with nausea startin to set in... IDK if I should take it as an ER visit or not :( and I know my dh will not be thrilled if I tell him what is happening when he gets home. worried

My temp is 100.7 and pain has intensed i feel nauseated too and the pains now in my right side of stomach idk what to take serious and what not to take serious... i know ill feel baby pains now that im stretching and feeling movement... im a mess idk what to do

Jen, I would hope he wouldn't get mad about you wanting to take dare of yourself and lo. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Oh no Jen, how are you feeling? I would hope that he wouldn't get mad at you for being concerned too :hugs: keep us updated, ok?

Angel, yay for good results :happydance:

Wonderful news Angel :) My DH and his guy friends went to see it tonight together. I miss my husband but I am having SEVERE pain on my rt side that felt a tear so im considering going to ER but im very hesistant since I have U/S on monday and that will be expensive as it is. I just dont know if I tore something (doing my laundry) and I am now very worried.

im still reading but had to post on this jen,
i was reading up on stuff the other day cos doc reckons my uti is gone but i stil have pain and it can be proper pain at times, the article said it is very easy to get a minute tear in ur muscle while pregnant. u know the way our bodies release prolactin to allow stretchin and expansion, it relaxes everything, (thats why constipation too ) , so it makes it way easier to have littel muscle tears. think the only way to help is rest xxxxxxx
if its on one side kind of coming up from the base couls be round ligament pain, my niece said that got so bad for her some days she couldnt even walk xxxx
my doc said he reckons my pain is baby pressin on something .xxx
if ur not goin in take it easy like u have been doin til mon and ask um then, xxxxxxxx but obvs if u feel its too bad go in, cos id hate to say this to u in case it would be something else. do u feel like its really really bad?
does it ease any while resting xxxxxxxxx

angel i am sooooooo happy for ur results, those number sound amazing xxxxxx woohoo for the sticky lovely bean xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amy i am happy fro results too hon, i know u prob dont feel good to be told something small wrong but just think little bean may not have been sticky cos not developing properly and now ur new meds could make the difference u need xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i was on 5mg folic acid with this preg to prevent ananchepely cos my bro had bub with it, ( she died after few hours poor love) , but i didnt see it as worrysome cos i was gettin the help i needed to prevent that xxxxx
same with spina bifida hon, the folic acid is to prevent it happeninng. xxx
def take the aspirin, dont knwo if u remember but my other Si l who had 3 mc took it with her healthy preg and she credits it with working for her xxxxxx
u will be ttc sooo soon even if it doesnt feel like it xxxx

tash hurray for feeling like its ur month, with ur lovely relaxed attitude and the joys of xmas :) it will be xxxxxxxxx

bethany hope ur sheewee comes soon honey xxxxxxxxxxxxx

horsey hi hon, hope alls well xxxxxxxx
jess hpe u and bub r doin good xxxxxxx

je i just read on, u said burning too and fever , go to hosp, u can still get appendicitis when preg, safer to check , it was one of the things the article mentioned too xxxxx
i know money is tight with u , like it is with me at the mo but anything is worth ur health honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hope alls good, xxxxxxxxxxx

My Sil had her bub, a lovely baby girl :)
im so glad that all i feel is happy for um, i thought it would upset me with Lile's edd tomro.
but thank god i just feel good for um :) was afraid i wouldnt be able to be properly happy for um but all i felt whem mom told me was joy, thank god :) xx
im also glad she wasnt born on liles day, i want lile to have her own day :)
the doc reckons my uti is gone and that my pain is bub pressing on something, not sure but have to believe him :) ha ha suspicious me :)
he also said he doesnt know about work and i have to make the choice, im gonna stay out but i feel guilty doin it and i dont know why, i know its better for me and bub but i feel bad regards to work and i feel lazy!!! which i know is weird since i do actually wanna work, silly lolsy :)

Jen, you ok???

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been quiet. Just letting this all sink in :(

Hey girls..

Amy FX everything goes okay and af comes very soon and everything goes smoothly!

Angel how did the doctors go? I may have read it and forgot oops, but my head is all over the place :(

Bethany how are you? Allwell i hope!

Jen sorry about hte pain etc :((( Hope it goes away and now!

Laura how are u sweetie?

Jess how are u ? Not seen you pop up for a little bit! You too Horsey? How are u both?! Good i hope!

Well i finally feel better, still a bit groggy and arguementative but im getting there!
AF has finally let up, and i actually think my body has srted itself out, this might sound daft, but all four AFs since DnC have just been bright red/orange for 5 days and then stopped, i used to get one day of brown blood at the end, af finished up yesterday and i had a lot of brown blood, so i think it may have finally cleared itself out, hoping this is the real start to me TTC. I do have a feeling this is my month though, ill be a bit gutted if not, cos i just have this feeling, ive finally let up and decided to not let TTC control my life, like tonight, im going to the pub i used to work in for a drink with the regulars. They are all old men, but proper lovely old men! And ive not seem them since i found out i was pregnant so though WTHeck i might as well go and surprise them tonight and say hello :D And im going to have a glass of wine! Ive only just finished AF so its not gonna harm anything! And i need to stop letting TTC control me! Me and Chris are finally over the arguing, we have been fine for days now since he proposed , and i feel alot calmer in myself, i even forgot to take my temperature twice this month already so i just put in fake ones! Hehe i love u all xxxxx

amy hugs hon, its better they found something that is fixable than find nothing wrong and u would be in same boat next time ttc, hoping that the vits , baby aspirin and progesterone (if u need it ) work for u this time sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxx

tash so glad u r feeling better nad gettin on well with chris, xxxxxx

i ha d a lovely day but im wrecked :) we got our xmas tree,
visited Oh s home and visited my new niece :) she is dotey, i got a lovely cuddle :)
im tiring so easily since i was sick, ive hardly no energy!!!! :) xxx but i suppose it doesnt matter since im not working :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->