ttc after a d&c

Update in hospital had a nearly ruptured apendix just got out of surgery two hrs ago :(

hope everyones well catch up in few day when im discharged. I domt have phone charger with me

Oh my goodness, Jen. I just got on to find you message. Thank God you got your appendix out in time. I am so happy and thankful you made it in time for surgery. A Family friend just came by to visit us yesterday and was telling us about how the same thing happened to her when she was pregnant with her first child, and she had to have her appendix removed. Good thing you listened to your body and went into emergency. I hope you and baby will recover beautifully and I will have both of you in my prayers. Hugs and kisses to you and your lo.

Hi ladies, hope u all are having a great weekend. Angel, wonderful with your betas doubling and progesterone going up. Your little bean is gonna stick. I have a good feeling for you.

Amy, I am glad that you finally know what is going on now and that u can now take all of the necessary precautions for the next pregnancy. So happy there are treatments and options for you,

Laura, hope u and lo are doing great. hope your uti is clearing up.

Tash, I hope af is finally tapering off. Hope you get you rainbow baby soon enough.

Bethany, that fertility book sounds very interesting. Looks like u are learning a lot of new things. I hope u find peace and happiness this Christmas season.

Love u all!

Update in hospital had a nearly ruptured apendix just got out of surgery two hrs ago :(

hope everyones well catch up in few day when im discharged. I domt have phone charger with me

thank god u went in honey, hope ur ok xxxx love u xxxxxxxxx

hi jess how u doin good to hear from u xxxx
hoping alls well with u chick xxxxxxxxxx

Laura, go you for being happy for your SIL :) Lile is watching over you and your bean :hugs:
And you will become accustomed to staying at home hehe. I used to feel weird about it too and kept myself crazy busy. Now I feel no guilt hehe

Amy, take your time :hugs:

Natasha, glad that you are feeling better and more at ease with everything. Nice and easy for that BFP :)

Jen, holy crap so glad you went in! Big sigh of relief for them taking out your appendix. Rest up honey :hugs:

Jessica, I do feel very at peace :) how are you feeling? :flower:

AFM, going to the doctor on Monday. I think I may have a yeast infection but see this as a good opportunity for them to rule out any other type of little infections that could impact my fertility.
Love and :dust: and Ursula thoughts for all <3

Laura, go you for being happy for your SIL :) Lile is watching over you and your bean :hugs:
And you will become accustomed to staying at home hehe. I used to feel weird about it too and kept myself crazy busy. Now I feel no guilt hehe

Amy, take your time :hugs:

Natasha, glad that you are feeling better and more at ease with everything. Nice and easy for that BFP :)

Jen, holy crap so glad you went in! Big sigh of relief for them taking out your appendix. Rest up honey :hugs:

Jessica, I do feel very at peace :) how are you feeling? :flower:

AFM, going to the doctor on Monday. I think I may have a yeast infection but see this as a good opportunity for them to rule out any other type of little infections that could impact my fertility.
Love and :dust: and Ursula thoughts for all <3

I'm doing ok hon. I suffer from cramping everyday. Back cramps, feels like uterus cramps. Everything seems to irritate my uterus since d & c, can't help but wonder if there is some permanent damage there. I hope to God, not. I am just about 10 weeks now and this pregnancy has been far different. A lot more depression and worry. I just want to have a baby at the end of all of this, but my dreams feel so far fetched. I just want to accept that I have a growing baby inside me and embrace it, but I am so scared to get far along like last pregnancy and then to lose everything. But I know I have to stop living in fear, it is just so hard at times. I feel like I have to constantly fight for this pregnancy, because it can be so scary and overwhelming. I am very grateful I have all of you. Gosh I am so worried about Jen, I hope she is recovering well. And all of this depressing news, my heart breaks for those poor little children who were killed. My daughter is 6 going on 7 and I cannot imagine the pain and grief that the families are feeling right now, and Christmas is right around the corner. :(

hi jess how u doin good to hear from u xxxx
hoping alls well with u chick xxxxxxxxxx

Thx hon, I am doing fine, except for the aches and pains. I feel like my uterus hurts as it stretches. It worries me so much. I feel so sensitive since the d & c. How are you hon? Is the uti almost gone? I hope so.

Jessica, your feelings are completely natural. You are scared to hope and that makes you depressed. It is so natural after all that you have been through that you may not allow yourself to feel good about your pregnancy until you are almost due.*
Find peace as best as you can. If I could take away some of the burden of negativity, I would. I love you :hugs:

Jen, omg!!!! I am do glad you went to the er and praying for a healthy recovery for you and little one. Hugs and love love love you Jen!

Jess, so glad you and lo are doing well and I second what Bethany said.

Laura, glad you got to meet your niece!

Bethany, hi babe!

Angel, hope you and your bean are doing well. So happy about your last drs visit.

Tash and horsey, hi!

Hugs and love to you all and anyone I missed. In the car with dh on our way home from dinner with BFF and her dd. I'll have to explain later. Love you girls!

amy i second bethany hope she took it ok and ur ok xxxxxxx love ya xx

jess, i feel paisn all the time too. in the start i had loads of cramping but i read that after d and c , we can just feel it more so than other people. plus i didnt have much crampign last time and look at how that turned out so im taking it as a good sign :) xxxx hugs xxxxxx
i too felt like i had to worry and watch myself soo much this time but im better now . il obvs take care of myself but what will be will be so we can just do our best and hope for the best xxxxxxxxxx

jen hope ur recovering well hon, soooo glad u went in on time xxxxxxxx
love and hugs to u and Lo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hope ur recovery is fast and as painless as poss xxxxxxxxxxx

bethany how u odin sweetie, any news?

tash hi honey what u up to? hope ur weddin plans r goin nicely and keeping u up beat :) xxxxx

angel hoping alls well with u and ur sticky bean xxxxxxx
have a great weekend xxxxxxxxx

horsey hope ur having lovely weekend too chick xxxxxxxx

today is liles Edd and i feel a lot less sad than i thought i would,
my little niece yest cheered me up soo much .
and now im the next in my family that will be having a bub and having every1 visit us :)
i hope she looks like my new niece , she is gorg :)
also have to stop saying she cos might not be :)
i bought flowers for lile but im not doin anything else other than think about her ,
im gonna think of what i do have rather than what i reckon i should have :)

Thanks ladies. We actually errant able to tell her :( We asked her if we could go done where like Dave and busters so that her daughter would play games and we could talk. Her dd was glued to me and my BFF wax just not letting us talk about him. I have a feeling she knows so instead of having this convo with her little girl there, dh and I just decided to make it out like we have lots going on (which is true) and company is just not a good idea right now. So they won't be coming up the house. I told my mom what happened and she agreed that giving the way things were last night, it would've been wrong to talk about him when dd was hugging me and just attached to me :( She also said that since we didn't find anything in writing to give my BFF that she wouldn't entertain it anyway so whatever. Ever since she has been with this guy, she is just not the sane person I knew. I don't like who she is becoming and I see it starting to come out in her dd too. My mom said that when he does live with her and her mom that they will see him for his true colors too which I hope she is right. If I have a chance to talk to her face to face without him or dd then ill day something but I just couldn't with the lo there :(

amy ur right hon, u couldne in front of her DD. with no concrete proof its a really hard thing to say and harder to get her to believe u, hope ur alright chick xxxxxxxx

amy hon what did ur doc say about mthfr, did she tell u what kind u have or if u have high levels of homocysteine? im just readin up about it to see if i could find anything to help xxxxxx
how r u holding up? r u ok now? xxxxxxxxxx
if im being a butt pain or if you r sick of the subject just tell me f off :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun. No all dye told me what that my body isn't processing the folic acid I was taking properly and that it affected my red blood cells as well. We were going to ask when we go in. Tomorrow might is the last night I am taking progesterone so I should start my period shortly after that and will be seeing the dr. Thank you so much for helping. You are a doll!

hope the doc gives u good answers hon, xxx
might it not necessarily be mthfr so, surely there r other reasons why u arent processing it properly, but thank god it can be fixed by taking the simpler form of folic acid xxxx
hugs hon, hoep ur doc expains it all properly and u r happy with the answers xxxxxxx

i have the tackiest tree ever :)

Attachments

• xmastree2012.jpg
    xmastree2012.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members