ttc after a d&c

oh, amy, you know i have the single mthfucker - do you have two copies?

thanks bethany , now im thinking maybe i wil have to or should go back to work , argghh :) im gonna forget all about it now til wed and ask her what she thinks :)
also get her to check and make sure uti is gone since i stil hve pains.

what is ur gut feelin about the doc, when u think u may put it off does ur heart sink r are u ok about it? is a sicky time of yr but if u feel strongly id go see doc xxxxx
how many months u tryin now again chick? its still not that long in docs book, even though it is a small lifetime in ours xxxxxxxxxxx

i love you guys too. im just so annoyingly sad. my longest time friend got her bfp from ivf, im happy for her, but we're the same age and always kind of did things the same, so i feel like either this means ill get prego too or if i dont im the only one who failed at life.

i just got retest results back for the hormones and they're all normal now?! who knew. somehow that makes me sad anyway though?

i have two friends who are having twins.

work is going really bad. my coworker completely flaked on a huge project and im overwhelmed.

i gotta read up for a bit. xo

hugs honey, fx for u to join her really really soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Oh Horseypants sweetie hope you okay, cant really say anyting to make u feel better but we ALL love you <3

Yeah MIL is being a bit difficult, she then went on to say she thinks that Chriss brother should be best man, and that she thinks that her partner should give me away since i dont have a dad :/ I mean her partner is lovely and really is part of the family, but i dont like her putting ideas in my head, because if i then decide against it ill feel awful, i was going to ask Chriss dad to give me away since hes the closest thing ive had to a father figure in my life and ive only known him as long as ive been with Chris!

I feel like getting her a horrid suit to wear just to be awful hehe but i wont!

I will try and post the pic of the dress includng pregnancy bump, its VERY basic but gives u the jist, two mins

xxx

i love you guys too. im just so annoyingly sad. my longest time friend got her bfp from ivf, im happy for her, but we're the same age and always kind of did things the same, so i feel like either this means ill get prego too or if i dont im the only one who failed at life.

i just got retest results back for the hormones and they're all normal now?! who knew. somehow that makes me sad anyway though?

i have two friends who are having twins.

work is going really bad. my coworker completely flaked on a huge project and im overwhelmed.

i gotta read up for a bit. xo

Oh crap Horsey, loads of :hugs:
I want to kick your coworker's ass. Like you need that crap on top of everything else.
It is good that your hormones came back normal, right? But are you also upset because you feel like if they are working then you should be pregnant already? I hope your BFP comes soon- you deserve it.
You won't fail at life. Not at all <3 you will be such an amazing mother. And because you had towork so hard you will cherish your babies so freaking much that they will never be in doubt of your love for them.

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Natasha_Vienetta_Moran/WeddingBump_zps99a60445.png

Tash, going with Chris dad sounds lovely <3

Laura, I hope that you don&#8217;t have to. I want you to not be sick the whole pregnancy :hugs:
Putting off the doc just makes me nervous that maybe something is wrong with me and that I am wasting my time. The other half thinks I need a chill pill :D
Gosh I miscarried in May. I was out the cycle I had the kidney infection so I guess this is the 7th cycle of trying.

Laura, I hope that you don’t have to. I want you to not be sick the whole pregnancy :hugs:
Putting off the doc just makes me nervous that maybe something is wrong with me and that I am wasting my time. The other half thinks I need a chill pill :D
Gosh I miscarried in May. I was out the cycle I had the kidney infection so I guess this is the 7th cycle of trying.

we were close in time so chick, xxx
its a hard choice to make. if it was me id prob go but thats cos im a worry wart about stuff sometimes :) If it wil make u feel better, its worth goin.
at the same time it may just be one of those annoying things that u arent preg yet ( not to trivialise but u know what i mean xx) and could happen any day. xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxx
would u leave it til new yr, maybe one more cycle, while we all keep our fingers super crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxxx

tas its lovely with abump too , u should make the boobby part bigger too, :)

Laura, I hope that you don’t have to. I want you to not be sick the whole pregnancy :hugs:

we were close in time so chick, xxx
its a hard choice to make. if it was me id prob go but thats cos im a worry wart about stuff sometimes :) If it wil make u feel better, its worth goin.
at the same time it may just be one of those annoying things that u arent preg yet ( not to trivialise but u know what i mean xx) and could happen any day. xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxx
would u leave it til new yr, maybe one more cycle, while we all keep our fingers super crossed for u xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep I may wait until February (when I first conceived) and if no BFP, condoms and some testing :)

im gonna get more food and watch some telly, hungry hippo today :)
chat soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha laura,my boobies are called barely theres! Im barely a B cup so in my opinion the booby bits need to be smaller! The only time they were a decent size was when i was pregnant and they have quickly gone down! i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAY FULL AND ROUNDDDDDDDD.. Soemtimes i feel ALL nipple lol! Good job Chris isnt a booby man lol Xxxx

Haha laura,my boobies are called barely theres! Im barely a B cup so in my opinion the booby bits need to be smaller! The only time they were a decent size was when i was pregnant and they have quickly gone down! i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAY FULL AND ROUNDDDDDDDD.. Soemtimes i feel ALL nipple lol! Good job Chris isnt a booby man lol Xxxx

We can trade- I think mine are too big! I can wear anything from a C to a D :)

Haha bethany SHARE!! SHARING IS CARING!

I dont get it i dont, my mum has no boobs and i have no boobs, and then theres my sister... WOW i think she got mine and my mum share of boobs as well as hers! xx

Haha bethany SHARE!! SHARING IS CARING!

I dont get it i dont, my mum has no boobs and i have no boobs, and then theres my sister... WOW i think she got mine and my mum share of boobs as well as hers! xx

I'd be happy to give you mine if I could :D
No one in my family is lucky enough to be flat. We all wish we were because we have boobs up to our armpits! The bigger bras aren't very pretty and you have to buy bigger sized shirts for your breasts :(

hahah you girls crack me up!!

Awww horsey :( Im sorry you have the sads babe. :hugs: I dont know what type I have. Im sure she told me but I dont remember. All I know is that I dont process folic acid right. Is that typical with both types?

Oh and as far as :holly:, can I give some of mine away too? D-DD here :dohh:

Going home and DH and I are going around the neighbors' houses to give out our xmas goodies... homade choc and peanut butter candies and cookies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->