ttc after a d&c

Oh whigfield, big big big :hugs:
I am so sorry for your loss. That is heartbreaking :(
Can you refuse testing? I hope your cycles normalize soon so that you can try again.
This is a great group of ladies <3

Hi Whigfield... welcome and sorry for your loss :( Bethany is right, this is the BEST group of ladies and hope you find some comfort here. I too also hope your cycle normalizes soon. I didnt have a chemical pregnancy or anything like that. My 1st, I went in for a 6wk us and everything was great and baby's heart was beating away. Then went in at 10 wks and baby stopped growing and 8 and had no heart beat. Had a D&C 2 days later. Waited 1 cycle and got cleared from my dr then tried again and fell pregnant again. The second time it was a mess. She didnt believe I was pregnant so long story short, we switched drs but it was too late and I mc naturally this time at only about 4-5 weeks. My new dr didnt want me to have to go through this for a 3rd time so she did all sorts of bloodwork on my and found out that I had a genetic issue (MTHFR) which prevents your body from processing folic acid correctly. I am so thankful I didnt try again and that we found this out before we tried. I got put in a prescritpion prenatal that has the folic acid already converted for me, baby asprin, and additional folic acid. Has your dr done bloodwork to figure out what is going on? I wish you all the best!

Whigfield- So so sorry for your loss sweetheart, i had a DnC August 17th MMC at 12 weeks, i must say its the most heart wrenching thing ive ever gone through, god knows how you must feel having had three miscarriages, big cuddles! Some of us are pregnant now since MC but some of us are still trying so you will fit in perfectly!

To be honest i do not know what i would have done without the support from the girls on here the past few months, they have becone friends, very good friends , you are in the best place for support :) Hope it all goes smoothly wiht trying again, im on cycle day 11 and waiting for ovulation!

GIRLS: Wedding plans- Well after speaking to the venue i have chosen, it will only cost me £600, the huge price i had drawn up was based on having the meal and drinks and reception etc, because the way i read the brochure, it sort of said u HAVE to have the reception and meal if u have the ceremony, which is why it totalled alot, but, she says if i want to just have the ceremony and a few drinks and the photographs thats fine, and then i can choose somewhere else for reception e.g a cheaper pub function room etc :D
YAY ! xx

How are u all ive not caught up yet xxx

I can definitely refuse testing but I think my GP might be able to do a couple of blood tests which would be quicker than waiting at the hospital? I still plan to try again as soon as we can though. :flower:

Thanks. :)

Tash, yay for finding a venue! Thats the hardest part!! So glad its all working out and that they arent making you have the ceremony AND reception there!

Whigfield, ya the bloodworks should be a piece of cake so if they can do that, you will get some answers and be able to go from there.

I agree, once blood works done and you have that sorted, you are well on your way to trying again, and plus all of us ladies are here for support :) Im hoping to be pregnant soon, i feel like this is my month, no idea why, and i suppose i could say this about any cycle, but heres to hoping :D

Ames how are u ? ANy progress? xxx

Hmmm well I took my last progesterone pill on monday night so with today being wednessday Im hoping af will be here any min now. I thought I had some promising cramping this morning but I wasnt sure. They want me to call on monday the 24th if I havent gotten my period by then.

Whigfield, I do believe that blood work sounds like a winner! Will send you do much :dust: :)

Amy, cramping does sounds promising!

Tash, yay on wedding being cheaper!

Just massaged my ovaries. Felt great :D

Cramping was brief and havent had anymore :(

Ohh yay for ovary massage! heheh

I really want my period to come already. Would be great to be trying my New Years!

What are your new year goals bethany?
Mine are as follows (so far )
- Get pregnant
- Get married
- Train the dogs
- TRY and get rid of the clothes i dont fit in and never will but stil keep in my cupboads * just in case*

u xxx

Awesome list Tasha! Aside from house training, is there anything else you want to teach the pups? Haha feel like you are drowning in clothes that you don't wear? I am guilty too!

Mine are..
Be healthy
Conceive a healthy LO
Improve my Thai reading skills

I am sure that I will think of more before then too :D

Ooo learning Thai! Thats interesting! I only know french and british sign language. Id love to know more languages though..

Id like to teach the dogs to roll over, ive never managed to teach any dog that up to yet lol! Id also like to teach them how to be with a LO ready for when i have one.. But i will settle for trying to teach them to NOT pee on my curtains :D

Oooo my little wedding folder is filling up nicely :D xxx

I love sign language :)
What languages would you like to learn?

Since you mentioned pups and babies :D
https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/B89CEF8C-FCF8-46E0-92D6-DB378E9FD05D-6002-000006112073819A.jpg

You girls have a nice goal list!

OMG Bethany, that pic is precious!!!!! <3<3<3

My goals are:

Have healthy LO
Finish up Guest bedroom and MAYBE our room (Decorationg/new furniture)
travel more... Dont know where yet lol

Your list is awesome too Amy! And yeah, I expect cute baby with furbaby pics from all of you :)

We ALL WILL have pics to send of our LO's!!!! I cant wait!

Hey ladies! I quickly read but im in a daze due to meds... Love ur goals!! Ovary massage sounds lovely!! Wedding plans seem like they are comin along tash how lovely!! So glad the venue works with u. :)

christmas is 6 days away!! I wish to be more active by then and off medication. My mom came over and did laundry with light cleaning and cooked me lunch. I am so thankful. She even put a chair in bathroom and i got to shower sitting. My hair and body are so clean now and all my laundry is put away. Feel so relaxed now. She also brought me the mail since friday and i got to go thru it all. Babty hasnt moved yet today kinda worries me. Wish i had a doppler. Laura come check my baby please :) oh ladies i wish we where neighbors!

Horsey how are ur wedding plans?
Angel laura jess how are ur lil ones??
Angel love ur hotel view :) hope ur having a romantic time in ny!!
Amy did u say coworker left a mess at work or was that someone else?? Im so sorry i hope its not too bad. Idk how ppl can be so rude.
Amy still no af grr even magic meds cant make it start. I believe what bethany said is right after hsg u should be fertile as can be <3
Bethany so sad about shewee. Ull have to use ur 5off when u order. Thats sad it didnt arrive. Im sooo excited for ur review!!
Who did i forget im fading.... Sorry this is so scattered! Im trying.

<3 u all and i hope ur all doing okay and :dust: to all! For los keep sticking. And af come fast for amy please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->