ttc after a d&c

Girls!!!! DH just surprised me and booked a weekend getaway in Vail!!! Im soooo excited! He booked it for Jan 11-13 and if everything works out right, that might be around the time I ovulate! :)

Jen, no that wasnt me that was horsey that had the coworker leave her work :(

How are you feeling hun? Awww yay for mom!!!! Im so glad she helped you out! I wish we lived closer too.. all the time!

Love ur pic bethany!! Couldnt agree more!! Fur babys with our baby pics must be shared! :)

goals knew i would.forget stuff
have a healthy Lo and be healthy myself
find a job after babys here (its a must not a want)
Get spare rooms organized
Get fit by 2014

i guess mine will be forced to get done like it or not!

Aww horsey im so sorry about ur coworker grr like u need her work on top of ur own. Ugh ppl have no respect! I hope ur okay :hugs:

Amy u have the best husband!!! :) all u ladies really do!! Yay for vaca and yay for ovulation. How exciting!! Make sure u take meds to help u that doctor gives and the vaca should keep u relaxed! Imbso thrilled for u!!

hi guys, xxxxxxx hugs and kisses to all xxxx
sorry i havent been on much, ive had very full week adn i tire easily these days xxxxxxx

amy hurray for vacation xxx hurray for DH :)
and as for where u wanna travel to...... my house of course :) hee hee :) xxxx

jen i would love love it if i could call over with my doppler xxxx
mine is borrowed :) im a right charity case this pregnancy but im happy to have it :)
could u rent one for amonth? we wil be feelign big mooves by then xxxxx
they dont cost much to rent., xxx
how r u feeling sweetie, glad ur mom called and did what we all wanna be able to do for u xxxxxxxxxx
im out o work for rest of preg now, its such a pity we arent close locaion wise, we could keep each other company xxxxxxxxxxx

bethany silly shewee people, hoep ur next one comes fast, hurray for thai learnign, well done, tough language xxxxxx

angel ny loos amazing, glad u r having a ball and great to hear from u, xx

tash wedding plans sound really great xxxxxxxx

horsey hope u r ok work wise and uve cleaned up stupid colleagues mess, hope u get recognised for ur hard work xxxxxx

jess hope alls well xxx

whigfield welcome hon, sooo sorry for ur losses, fx for u to have nice sticky bean this cycle, have u given any thought to aspirin? with 3 mcs nad heamatoma id say it could be great for u xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

i went to my doc today, she is sending off pee sample to make sure i dont have uti still cos i feel like i have. she also said she doesnt think its good for me to go back to work so il be staying out sick for rest of preg. thank god my own doc came back from hols and she coulld make the decision. :)

as for my 2013 to do list :)
get healthy and stay healthy with healthy bub:)
im looking into a nt course to start jan cos when out of work its a good time for me to do it. either childcare or bereavement counselling maybe, il see what i can find but both really draw me :)
start preg yoga or pilates.
have physio app in hosp on 4th jan so im gonna see if i can do aquafit too, doc said no , but il see what hosp think :)
to start writing stuff
to focus on what i have instead of what i dont xxxxxxxx

Jen, telling your baby that you want wiggles! <3
Glad that your mom came and helped you out- totally sweet! Christmas is coming! Rest up honey :hugs:
Fingers crossed that the perfect job will fall into your lap honey

Amy, WOOHOO! :happydance:

Laura, yay for being able to stay home! UTIs stink- hope they give you something that works.
OOOH the preg yoga sounds amazing!

Love all the goals ladies!!

how u doin bethany, is Dh home now? hope so or at least home soon for xmas xxxxxxx

im gonna go to bed guys, im too tired to focus properly xxxxxx
chat soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Laura thank you!! <3 your goals!! :) when will u be having next scan?

Bethany thank you!! Is dh away again?? Sorry if i missed that. How are you??

Yay dh is home :) so glad bethany!! Enjoy dh n ur fur baby!!!

Morning girls!

Well Duke n Duchess are running me all over the place today, so im sat on the sofa leaving them to it lol!

Just sat watching tele in my pyjimmys, cant be bothered to clean even though the house is a tip, to be fair if roomie did his fair share of tidying the house wouldnt be a shit tip !

GRR lol!

And to top it all off! Roomie has changed jobs and wont be paid for a while so hasnt got enough money to f*** off for a week over christmas, ive told chris that i wanted this to be our first actual christmas alone together on christmas eve etc, and now we have to share it with a moaning untidy roomie! PLUS ovulation should be occurrng between christmas eve and new years eve! so buggered this cycle i think! We have hardly BD at all this cycle because its too much effort, why should i have to *keep i t down* in my own house when he lknows we are TTC?! Not even that though, we are a young couple in love, what does he expect?! Of course we are going to BD sometimes!

Love u all xxx

Morning ladies!

Tash, so sorry that roomie is still hindering things for you. Grrr.. hope you are able to enjoy PJ and puppy time though!

Jen, how are you holiding up hun?

Laura & Jess, hope you ladies and beans are doing well!

Angel, miss you and hope youre having fun in NY

Horsey, How are you doing today? Hopefully happy and having fun wedding planning

Bethany, how are you doing babe?

AFM~ no af.. thought I saw a SLIGHT tinge of pink this mornign when I wiped but then wiped again it nothing. I really need af to show already not only to know where Im at but now Im kind of worried somethings wrong :(

Jen, thanks honey :D

Tash, roomie ISN&#8217;T LEAVING? :grr:

Amy, that darn witch is messing with you :(

Hi bethany!! :) did u order ur new shewee?? How are u today?? Any christmas plans this weekend?<3

Amy im so sorry af is playing tricks on u. Ugh i do hate her for it! Please come just this once. Do u feel tense?? Maybe ur worried and she is feeling it?? You know what i mean. Perhaps think of christmas your vaca coming up and not about her. I know its hard.<3 your parents visiting now? Maybe ur mom can help :) love ya!

Tash roomie isnt going away? Im sorry try to.relax and enjoy ur pups n pj day.:)

Laura angel jess how are u and bumps???

Horsey how is work going? I hope its lightened up. When does christmas break start friday?? Hang in there sweety. I hopr this finds u in good spirits! <3

Yeah Bethany, he says he hasnt got enough money to go down to Essex to his family n im there like Hmm... Probably because u go out drinking all the time ay!

But yeah he isnt going now apparently, so im getting a bit edgy about it and being a bit sharp and abrupt in the house..

And im stresing over money, i cant get a loan because of my horrendous credit rating, and neither can Chris, so looks like no wedding, our families are skint so cnat expect them to help out :/ xxx

How r we all xx

Atm its noon and i gotta eat and get dressed for doctors today in an hour. Dh is working and i cant move outta bed to get what i want to wear. Stinks ill have to disturb him. All well. I still have had movement like im used to so anxious for a heartbeat.

Tash :hugs: im so sorry u have so many stresses. Roomie needs to move out did u set a date for him to leave?

Jen, afraid I haven't got a new shewee ordered because they refunded the money to my amazon gift card and I want to order from the actual shewee site now to avoid trouble. I will have to sneakily do it too because my hubby will be annoyed at me getting it lol. I will get the shewee with the case and extension cord and everything though!
But now I have about 10 books coming in the mail :D
How are you today love? :flower:

Oh Tash, so sorry! I have bad credit too so I totally feel for you there :hugs:
I say be passive aggressive to the roomie. Make his life unpleasant enough that he wants to go. I am mean that way :D

Guys, in less than a year I will actually be living overseas! WHEE!

Yay bethany :) i wish i could uses a mess of emotions from my cell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->