ttc after a d&c

Jen, I have been stressed over lots of things lately but slowly I am getting rid of the stress and the things/people that cause it. Vail isnt happening for another 3 weeks but hopefully time goes by quick and we are able to ttc and are there enjoying the weekend and the mountains! Im so anxious to hear about your appt today. keep us posted on how things go. Im sure everything is going to be great! Love you!!!

Tash, Your roomie is really irritating me. I want to just shake him and say "Chris and Tash need you to LEAVE! They need to reclaim thier home and you have been nothing but selfish so you need to go!" Im sorry about money being tight :(

Bethany, YAY for shewee and you being in a new country come this time next year!!! So many exciting things happening for you! And soon you will be telling us how you are trying to get this all done while being preggers :)

I know :'(

And then to top it all off my mum has stated that she won't agree with me getting married, she says i should give it another 5 years...

Background: My mum is single, has been since i was 3 years old, has had many partners but all of whom turned out to be d**kheads, and now has resorted to thinking she is gonna have a long lonely life on her own and thinks any people who get married are crazy and doesnt see the point, makes me laugh.. I told her i was engaged and she was like YAY Congratulations! And then i started to say, yeah we are planning to get married this May and she was like WHY ARE U THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED?! And i was like... Mum thats what engaged means :S She was like Well i didnt think you were actually serious?! And i said, why would i not be serious :S

So im really wound up, between mum,money,debts, not being pregnant, and roomie not f*****g off, i feel like i just cannot enjoy this christmas..

And i had an arguement with my best friend ( almost like a brother who lives with chris' mum at her house ) because i was joking saying that when we have hen due and stag party thers strictly no strippers , and he got all serious and was like * Ar why are u being skank tash ur horrible to him u dont even appreciate him blah blah blah* and started having a go at me, then didnt speak to me for hours and went home, and this was Saturday and ive still not heard from him.. And Chriss yougner brother was rude and ignorant when he came on saturday too, so now im like, right, so im seriously gonna have to come to your mums house for christmas when i aint speaking to two out of 6 of the people there? AWKWARD.. SO i told chris i might go spend christmas with my family, and he has got upset

FML

Sorry tash *hugs*

Amy i love ya!! Its incredible how u still try to have pma even with so much frustration!! U ladies really kerp me going!! :) <3 you all<3 Are you looking forward to your extra long weekend? Do you get a half day friday or will they have a christmas party?? I hope it goes fast and u get to make the best out of ur stressed times and relax. Af please oh please start for amy just this once!! I feel u will be pregnant soon amy you just have too!! Horsey bethany tash as well!! :dust: to you all!! Just keep looking ahead at the positives its what keeps us going :)

:hugs: Jen!!

You know, it&#8217;s funny that you say that. I don&#8217;t know if I&#8217;m just more optimistic because of my new dr and her findings so far or if it&#8217;s because I will be 3rd time lucky but I have a feeling that this next time I get pregnant, it will stick and be a healthy pregnancy and healthy LO for dh and I. Im trying so hard not to get my hopes up but I can&#8217;t help it. Everyone around me is having babies or is pregnant and I just want to be a part of that too.

Did you go to the Dr? Any news/updates?

Hi ladies, wanted to check up on all of you. So are you all done with your Christmas shopping?

Jen, I saw that you have an appointment today. FX that everything is doing great. I hope you have a speedy recovery hon. And don't worry about hubby, that's what they are there for, to take care of us. :) For better and for worse right?

Tash, so sorry about the difficult people around you. I have some interesting family dynamics myself. I have to avoid a few people in the family because they are volatile and a bit wacko. Or I just keep things very casual and superficial with difficult people, it keeps the peace. Hope you feel better and find joy this Christmas.

Amy, glad that you are getting the stress under control. This is something I haven't yet learned to manage. Some days I wake up with the huge knot in my chest and it can be quite painful emotionally. Praying af pays you a visit as soon as possible, then time for round 2, baby making!!

Laura, hope you and baby are doing great and that uti is all cleared up. Good idea about the doppler by the way.

Angel?? Still on the NYC trip? I hope you are having a blast and that you and lo are doing great.

Bethany hon, how are you? Can you explain to me what the shewee is for? I never heard about it until you. I learn so much from all of you.

I miss all of you. I am mostly resting all of the time. Just trying to take it easy. Love you all. :kiss::hugs:

JESSICA!!!!! :wave: hun! How are you doing? Hows bean and DD's doing? We miss you!

So dh and i went to my appt only to.find out lady never put it in pc!!! Grr it took alot of energy getting ready i have a slight fever and havent felt baby move and now i have to wait til dec 26. Deep breaths is all i can take and stay relaxed n calm for my daughters sake. I wish i knew where to rent a doppler now but id be waiting for shipping online. My husband is stressed about money as we are very broke esp now with my emergency surgery bill and mortgage due soon but god bless him for keeping calm. I have a 4hr paycheck coming soon and all i keep thinking is god will provide some how to get us by til im allowed to work again. Pma pma pma thats all i keep saying must stay positive or ill just be letting myself down do to things i cant honestly control... Okay convinced myself!

JESSICA!!!!! :wave: hun! How are you doing? Hows bean and DD's doing? We miss you!

I am doing ok hon, just stressed and worried. I went to the doc today, baby is measuring just about 11 weeks, heartbeat was in the 140s, everything looked great. My little girl got to see the baby moving during ultrasound. The hematoma is almost gone. But I still feel that I can't keep my hopes up, I am trying to, but it is soooooooooo hard. I already love the baby so much and scared to lose him/her. I miss all of you too. I feel exhausted all of the time, mentally and physically. So what are your Christmas plans?

So dh and i went to my appt only to.find out lady never put it in pc!!! Grr it took alot of energy getting ready i have a slight fever and havent felt baby move and now i have to wait til dec 26. Deep breaths is all i can take and stay relaxed n calm for my daughters sake. I wish i knew where to rent a doppler now but id be waiting for shipping online. My husband is stressed about money as we are very broke esp now with my emergency surgery bill and mortgage due soon but god bless him for keeping calm. I have a 4hr paycheck coming soon and all i keep thinking is god will provide some how to get us by til im allowed to work again. Pma pma pma thats all i keep saying must stay positive or ill just be letting myself down do to things i cant honestly control... Okay convinced myself!

So sorry you went through all that bother and they never put in the appointment. I will keep my fx for you. Just remember at this stage it is very common not to feel the baby moving everyday, especially if she is in another position.

Amy your amazing :) i must say! Your baby will be incredible and healthy!! 3rd times a charm and ur in good hands and have anwsers. Ur adventure has been long but will be successful!! I cant wait for ur lo pics!!!<3 but first come on af and lets enjoy christmas ur parents and your up coming vaca hopefully ull be relaxed by the weekend<3

Jessica so glad to here from u<3 aww ur moving right along almost in second trimester yay :) baby asprin seems to be your lucky charm along with rest<3 your sweet baby will be here in 29weeks +/- .... So excited for you! I am having a hard time with bedrest bed sores hurt. How do u manage with urs? So glad dd saw ur lo!! :)

Jessica so glad to here from u<3 aww ur moving right along almost in second trimester yay :) baby asprin seems to be your lucky charm along with rest<3 your sweet baby will be here in 29weeks +/- .... So excited for you! I am having a hard time with bedrest bed sores hurt. How do u manage with urs? So glad dd saw ur lo!! :)

hi Jen! The truth is its almost impossible for me to stick with the bed rest, because I have to take care of my little girl and then my older girl comes home from school, so it really is almost impossible. My goodness Jen, you have gotten bed sores? Those are painful. They say changing positions frequently is what minimizes bed sores. Have your hubby put medicine on the sores, so they don't get infected. :hugs:

Its hard to lay on my side. The arent too bad yet but im getting there. Im more achy and painful atm on my back shoulder butt and legs even my heels. Stinks but if its for the baby what can i do. Our bed mattress isnt really softt its hard so doesnt help. But hopefully ill be able to move without help by next week. We will see.

Jess, so glad you and bubs are doing well. I hear ya on the stress part. Try and remember to take deep breaths and focus on the pos.. you will be holiding your bub in no time!

Jen, YOU are amazing! You always know just what to say and have gone through so much yourself babe. You are doing great and I wish we could all be there to help one another physically as well as emotionally. Its so hard to hear of everyone's strugles in areas where we could help if we just lived closer. For now, Im giving you all SUPER DUPER BIG HUGS and really wishing all your aches and pains to melt away.

Love all you girls! xxxx

Amy anything positive comes from u ladies. Seriously. Idk where id be without u all!

So i go to doctors tom now instead of weds. My doctor is very annoyed with me bc i called asking questions about meds im on and the babys movement. She was like ur not far along at all to.feel anything. I been feeling baby very well for two weeks now. I told her my appitate is good and im following hospital orders then she goes when does it say to see you. I was like end of the week. She then goes we have no choice we have to see u. Ugh i dont like the women obgyn at one location and dont like nurses there either. They always make me feel like im inconviencing their schedule. All well

hi guys i just did a quick catch up cos again im tired and was outta d house all day :)
all fine here,
big hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love ye xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Jen, I hate that feeling too. I felt that way with the last dr towards the end. Is there any other OBGYN near you?

Hi angel! How are you??

Laura, gnight!

hi gusy im more awake today :) its hte first day i have been home all week, i cant stay too long yet though cos i must shower and get ready cos my friend is callin in a bit and then im goin gettin my haircut, just a trim and poss a fringe back again :)

im so much better than i was. :) Lile due date is gone last sun and im glad its behind me. i was fine on the day but got a little wobbly during the week but im ok again now :)
i went for IET again yest and it was the best sesion yet, it was so lovely :) i feel a gazillion times better after it .
i got paid for the wekek i worked yest and i got extra cos i was due tax back cos i wasnt working, so happy i wont be scrinping over xmas, scrimping can start after :)
but everyone is broke in january so i wont be alone :)
everything is finally fallin into place for me, im so much brighter and optimistic, its great.
hope it lasts for ages ;)
hugs and love to all.
hope ye r all good and ye get the best xmas and new yrs pressies of bfps xxxxxxxxxxx
and hope everyone has a great xmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->