ttc after a d&c

Hope youre all okay!

Im just sat at home, been cleaning all day on and off, and i went into roomies room to open the window because it stinks and the whole landing smells, and oh my the state of it! Hes clearly been smuggling food up to his room and there are pots and wrapper and old pizza boxes everywhere! I just looked and i thought, no, no i am not cleaning that up...And hes annoyed me, i told him straight that i think he should go down to his family in Essex so we can have our house to ourself over christmas, and plus its the first christmas since his grandparents died and his last remaining grandparent will be there and shes terminally ill so it may be her last christmas so he should go!

So.. he got a loan into his account and said he will go down there, well, he went out town yesterday and bought shit loads of clothes and trainers and then went on the piss last night and isnt back yet, so if hes blown his money on clothes and going out when we let him off the rent this week to help him get down to his family in Essex, ill be really mad and i will make him effing go...

Sorry to rant! But im so irritated, and me and Chris are brilliant at the moment and the puppies are finally settling into a routine within the house..

AND thats another thing, in the day time when im not in or if im at work or cleaning, i put the dogs in a run, i have a huge kitche and ive sectioned half of it off so they can play in it and sleep and eat etc, and then a few days ago he let the dogs out cos he as at home, and sat watching tele all day, well one of the puppies is big enough to get up stairs and he went upstars and pooed in the corner of his room, then had a go about it!! I was like U let them out U werent watching them!! What do u expect? N he was like Oh well my room stinks now n i aint cleaning it theyre not my dogs, i was like if u dont clean it mate ur room is gonnasmell like shit for a long time! Then he was moaning about how much they stink i was like, theyre puppies!! What the hell do u expect?! Theyre babies!

So he has got to go, no Jen not set a date for him to move out yet, im going to wait til Boxing day and then sit and discuss it with him

SO SO SO Sorry to rant, but im dead mad and if i tell chris it will end in arguements.. So im telling u guys lol!

Love u all, how are u ? Im going for a nice bath! And then i am gonna doa spot more cleaning, hope ur all okay xxx

laura glad youre okay abut Lile due date gone, im still waiting for Cole's due date its end of February. Two weeks after my birthday, and i am struggling with the whole * Oh i should have been so far along on this day or so far away from due date on this date.. But i am less stressed about baby making this month, i do genuinely think this is the first proper cycle im having since DnC.. Sounds daft but my body has been telling me in different ways

E.G The oast few cycles since DnC i have been constipated constantly apart from the 5 days of AF, and this cycle im not constipated at all, going a decent amount in fact lol!

Also the last day of AF was brown, which i havent had since before i was pg, the past few cycles it has been bright orange/red for 5 days then just stopped..

Also the pains in my belly are relaxing a bit during my cycle, so i do think this cycle is my first one iwth my body being recovered, i spoke to my doctor theother day and he said i am daft because a DnC doesnt affect any future cycles, i was like well i beg to differ, and he just dismissed it and said im looking at things too much, i was like no im not i know my body! xxxx Glad ur okay laura have fun seein your friend xxx

Angel how are u ? HAve u had any tests? Are u okay?

Ames how about u? Any sign of AF yet? Hope so!

Bethany how are u ?

The rest of u?
xxxx

Its snowing!! And im trying to make the best out of a long rough week still laying in bed. My dh is being a champ now and i can tell my dependence on him still gets to him but im starting to walk a little on my own. Still have to sit to shower :/ cant stand long at all but he helps me in and out of bed and to bathroom pretty willingly now i hope it doesnt last too much longer because i want to care for myself and bathroom privacy again. Cant sit or stand without being lifted. I tried and i almost went thru the roof my neighbors heard me!!

My nephews are coming over to do a gingerbread house tonight and play wii u. I havent seen them in three weeks and im excited yet sad i cant do things with them :( but my husband said he is going to bring me to living room to sit on coach and recline it for me. Cant wait to get out of bedroom. A little. My pup has been a lil distant since i spent three days away at hospital. He cried when i left and cried when i came home. I cant cuddle him like i usually would or hold him in my arms. I miss the closrness i had with him. He is now daddys boy. Kinda sad but he is caring for him since i cant now.

Laura glad christmas worked out!! Your getting out lots and seem to be enjoying urself and kerpin urself busy :) im so glad u got thru edd for lile and just know she is watchin over u and lo alway!!<3 i pray to liam to keep me and his lil sister safe.

Laura will u be finding out babys gender and telling???

Tash glad pups u and chris are good. Roomie has to go. Have chris talk to him about his room thats gross!

Bethany horsey angel jess amy hi!!!<3

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/D2257DBA-1F29-45B5-9A04-6EDE12959419-8746-00000907A6F30027.jpg
Sorry for mostly lurking, will respond to you all when I can get on the comp!

Love and :dust: and sticky, happy thoughts!

Sorry, Im lurking as well but I wanted to make sure I got on here and wished you all a VERY Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! Love you girls loads! xoxoo

Hi ladies. I wanted to come on and wish all of you a great weekend. I can't believe its almost Christmas, and I am not even done with my Christmas shopping. :( I wish I could buy all of you gifts! For now I will just send hugs and kisses to all of you.:hugs::kiss: Nurse just called and said I might have a slight bladder infections. I am kinda scared, I have never had a bladder infection my whole life. :( Im gonna go in today to do another urinalysis. If I do have a uti and its mild enough, hopefully they will just suggest some good cranberry juice or a round of anti-biotics.

tash that doc is crazy, we all now it def takes a while to come back to normal after d and c, dont mind him. xx
its great u feel ur body is back to ur norm xxxx hoping ur body realises ur ready now and u get ur bfp xxxxxxxx
and as for roomie, kick his ass out after xmas for defo xxxxxxxxxx
tash thats why im kinda glad liles due date is gone cos all along i was thinking i should be 7 months now, 8 months etc, its sad but its the end of that now, i am refusing to count like that anymore. :) xxxx like how old she should be etc xxxx
cole is a lovely name hon xxxx hugs xxxxxxxx

jen hugs hon, u must feel so peed off at this stage but thank god u and LO are both ok . hoping the pain eases soon for u and u get more mobile and can put all this behind u xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hurray for nephews visit, they will make time fly for u :) they will be great company xxx that trip to other room and their visit will prob tire u out and make u sleep well too xxx
can u sleep with the pain hon? hope u can xxxxx
yeah i def be finding out :) and tellin ye def,i wanna tell all but not sure how Oh will be with telling others :) i know he wants to find out too though which is great ;)
ur puppy will come back round in a little bit when ur more able for him xxxxx
wont be long now hon xxxxxxxxxxx

bethany i love the lurky swan :) :)

amy happy xmas to u too sweetie, xxxxxxxxxx
any sign of :witch: yet? hope so xxxxxxxxx

jess u be fine, i had one the other week they just put me on antibiotics, xxxx
we r way more likely to have um when preg but r not serious at all when caught and treated xxxxxxxxxx

love and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxx
happy xmas sweeties

https://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/christmas-santas/graphics-christmas-santas-112091.gif

Hey ladies!! Nephews just left im so achy and feel misrible bc of my pains but trying to fight through it. Im sitting in living room and have pain all over my body i hope its just from surgery and i didnt catch something from hospital. The next four days are really going to be rough and im not able to move around as i need to. Im honestly feeling depressed this happened. Ill get over it though just want to feel pregnant and not broken. Esp around holidays. Sorry i should be thankful for all i have i guess feeling this terrible is a sacrifice i should deal with as it was intended i guess. Sorry to complain but i needed to get it out so i can stop feeling sorry for myself and stop crying i know my husband cant take it. So thank you ladies for this to be an amazing place vent.

Merry Christmas girls!! I hope everyone has a great one with family friends loved ones whom ever u celebrate the holidays with! Love u all and i agree jess it would be lovely to give gifts to each one of u!! Maybe u missed the convo but there was talk of sending gifts after all of us have our Los :) like a secret santa for our babys from around the world! I know we will ALL have beautiful babies!! :).horsey amy twins will be ur future maybe .... Hmmm so excited to find out!!

:dust: to all & sending sticky vibes as well!! Also many :hugs: Love u ladies<3

hugs jen u r bound to be really sore after surgey, so sorry ur in pain and upset, big hugs xxxxxxxx hope it gets better soon and u can look back on this wth ur lovely LO as a bad chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs sweetie, xxxx
hope u can get some enjoyment this xmas xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and of course say how u feel here, u know that xxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks laura this is just so rough. I expected a speedy recovery and to be back to work one day a week by this week. They have a old classmate of mine filling in amd my boss and the staff really really like her. Im being told they dont need me :/ makes me nervous that i wont have my position and im replaced... All wrll.focusing on my baby but my husband is focused on our bills.and making ends meet. I make the money in our house hold so.for me to be unable to work its rough for him. All well....

He wants my nephew to sleep over tonight... Im ok with it but at the same time need peace so i can heal. We are suppost to go to his moms today but she has my stairs to get inside her house. Very painful on me... Tom my family is coming over for christmas i cant cook like i planned to stinks... Gonna order pizza instead :/ .... Then mon we going to sil house bc she wants us over now ugh... She doesnt have a reclining coach or chair idk how ill manage there plus roads are bumpy. Tues back to his moms for day again idk how ill be comfy there but ill manage some how. Everyone was going to come here but now they dont care.and want what they want.... They said im fine now and they say i should be helpping and back to work. Funny how my doctor told me yesterday bedrest to me and my husband... But now his family got him convienced....

Hope everyones enjoying their weekend!!!

jen leave um all f off, stay home and recover, xxxx
u dont wanna set ur recovery abck by being too active too soon,
as annoying as itis that u r grounded follow docs orders hon adn u wil recover quicker, xxx
hugs, u cant expect to get over it fast , eve if u werent preg u would need time to recover , let alone when u have bub to think of too, ive only got over my uti, bug and allergys now, it took me way longer than normal to come back this time, xxxxxxx
ur energy is ogin to bub, its only spare energy wil go to healing now.
out ur foot down and stay home and look after urself xxxxx
u need to be looked after not harrassed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs sweetie, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and ad regards ur job, im hoping they r being good to u cos they know u have had major surgery while preg and hoping ur fears r unfounded xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi and merry xmas to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lots of :fairydust: being sent to ye xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you laura you are correct. I cant get up without help or use bathroom so staying home alone isnt an option.

Merry Christmas :)

no jen i meant u and dh stay home, he obvs needs to stay with u hon, xxx
hope it works out well xxx

cmon ursula cmon sticky bean ;) xxxxx
best o luck angel, it wil be great :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members