ttc after a d&c

Yay stick baby stick!!! :) Are u still shopping angel?? Wow! Cant wait for ur scan!!!

Yum! Ill be dreaming if a christmas dinner this year. My mil is ordering a deli tray and since i cant have lunch meat she is getting mac n cheese too... She promises to cook for new years. Ham mashed potatoes and vegs im holding her to it. If not im cookin as soon as i am cleared outta pain n have energy!! :)

Shopping done angel :) did u wrap too?? Your christmas must be super fun!! I thought ud never finish!!

hi guys hope alls well with everyone xxxx
i just felt a proper kick :) been feeling movement with a good bit but this was a definite shove ha ha xxxx
its so wuiet on here, i know everyone gettin ready for xmas , i was off all along so im done and dusted bit ago. :) happy shopping people xxxx

Yay for the kick laura :) i had tons of movement up til surgery now i feel none. I miss feeling her!!

Are u ready? Whats ur plans? Is it warm in ireland? Assuming everyones preparing n with family/friends... :)

Oh and idk if i said it on here or not but thursday night before hospital on friday i felt a butt or head come out on my side as i was laying. I was rubbing my tummy and wham there she was right in palm of my hand scared me to death it was soft round yet firm. Jan 7 is next scan and it feels far away but i know its not. Hope to feel her again soon!

Tons of :dust: to all the pocket ninjas the next few days!!! Sticky vibes to the rest!!

jen thats like what happned me today too, it was like a shove against my tummy :)
its cold here hon but not as cold as normal years :) its around 8-12 c by day which is warm for this time o yr. im goin to my sis house and Oh goin to his parents for din dins then we will meet up again after :) last yr seperate, will hve to stay together in future :)
weird qs but i had some mucus today, it was clear mucus , really blobby and not loads but very noticaeble. people vary completly on if its normal or not on internet.
what ye think? some of mucus plug? normal or no, im goin to doc tomro anyway so i can ask then :)
jen my bub seems lazier these days too, maybe its cos they r older ?

angel hurray for xma sand nice prep :) yummy ham :)
yeah u can have deli meat u just need to heat it to above 70c for a min r so :) to kil any food poisony bacteria :)
24th jan is my next scan babe, seems far away but hopefully will fly. :)
cant wait to hear about ur scan chick, theyr so reassuring that things r goin well.
wish i had a scanner not a doppler ha ha xxxx

Sounds lovely Laura!! Jan 24 will be right around the corner and as long as your LO is squirming and you have your doppler you can relax :) Til then we can enjoy the rest of the festivities and await to see what your LO is. I really cant wait to know!! Since you and I had morning sickness pretty bad perhaps a girl for you as well? :) Then you can name her. Though a boy is a lovely gift as well! Enjoy your din din!

Angel you are superwoman!!! Incredible how much you accomplish!! Does your DH help??? As for the ham im sure its incredible and no one has to know :). Oh how I would love real peice of spiral ham right now with some asparagus and all the fixings. Thats okay Ill just dream til I can cook and drive again. :) Enjoy your dinner and family!!

So my parents came over with my niece and we played santa for her. She had a ball and was very happy! I posted pictures on FB on her and Kobe! My moms dog was over too but she didnt stay still for pics. My husband went out for pizza for us to eat (can i say NOT christmas food). But at least everyone was feed and happy. They came at 4 and left by 6:15. My parents got us omaha steaks for christmas this year yum! Too bad they forgot to bring them over. I coulda had DH cook one up. Im starved for a nice home meal. So disappointed my MIL isnt making her usual dinner. Im pregnant havent cooked in a loong time she knows it and isnt cooking this year. Saddens me... As for lunch meat its gross... Id only eat boars head roasted turkey breast because its the least processed that im aware of. Boars Head roast beef is okay too but i prefer cooking my own turkey or roast beef and slicing it. I like my food fresh and hot. Perhaps im picky... Spiral Ham as soon as I am cleared on thursday with the doctor!! FXD for good news thursday!!! :)

:dust: to you lovely ladies!!

Angel cant wait for your scan!! Woohoo!!!

Hey girls!! Wow Laura thats great about baby kicking :D
How are we all? Busy getting sorted for christmas i bet!!

Welll!! Im finally at ease with my body :) You know how i said thati truly think this is the first AF/Cycle that my body has gone back to normal, it definitely has! I got cross hairs and ovulation detected on my ff chart at cd 13 :D to be honest i think it will move along a a day or two later than it is now wen my temps go up, but ive finally got ovulation almost on time around cd14/15! Im so happy, ive not been this happy , and genuinely happy since i lost the baby, me and chris are doing great, no arguing, and roomie went to his family on Sunday so needless to say the baby dancing has been very very good and relaxed :D Having an abundance of ewcm and ovulation pain on my right side, christmas tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO

I feel bad though because i did all my christmas shopping, and i told certain people not to buy for us because we are skint and cant afford to buy back, and theyve stil bought fo us, so i ind of need to go and get last mintue rpesents ,i even had to lend money off chris to buy presents for him :( lol but its okay its christmas!

I know one thing, when i get paid on friday, im going straight to the sales and buying all my cards and everything for next year and im gonna do some christmas shoping for next year! im not having this again next year lol!

miss u all love u all! off to go and do some shoping!

Will be uploading pics of how big duke and duchess have got later :D xxxx

jen id feel the same , u ned a cooked dinner at xmas, deli doesnt cut it :)
when ur better have ur own xmas for u and dh.
i often used to move xmas for myself cos im usually working :)
its stil really nice to have 2nd xmas day on the wrong day :) xxxxx
fx for u at docs thurs, that he says wow ur healing so well and gives u go ahead to be more active, the few days till thurs wil make a good big difference in how u feel health wise xxxxxxxxxxxx hope u stil have a nice xmas though hon xxxxxxxx

tash so glad ur feeling better and havin a nice xmas,.i hate when people ninja u with xmas pressies, so embarrassing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hurray for fun bd and normal Ov times again xxxxxxxxxxx
i think it must def take the few months after loss for most of us, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i rang my doc about the weird mucus and the nurse said its not normal and to come in to get checked out, so i was tryin not to freak out and keep busy to get there. she said what i thought that it sounded like part of the mucus plug.
im home now having been and all, doc reckons its fine so long as no blood in it and im not leaking fluid , thank god. the nurse worried me a little :) but she was just being cautious saying come in to get checked out just in case . well least i wont be worrying too much over xmas.
i will be back to checking everytime i go to loo though :) doh!! :)

happy xmas to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura so so glad that u went to doctors to get checked! So glad all is well. Ur Lo has 22-23wks +/- so baby needs to stay cozy in there til then!! :) i cant wait for ur jan 24 scan!!

Tash so glad christmas is going well :) sorry about ur extra last min gifts.

Angel hope ur enjoying ur day!! So excited for ur scan!!

Bethany, Jessica, Horsey, Amy Hi!! <3 Hope u all are having a wonderful holiday!!! :)

my neighbor gave us a gift too. We didnt expect it and i have nothing laying around to send to them :/ not even a christmas card as i do not write any ever... Any sugestions how to appreciate my neighbor. They gave us oranges chocolates and a raw hide for dog. Maybe a thank you card n box chocolate after christmas when i can drive?? Then ill go visit them? We arent close neighbors. Ideas?? :)

Today we had kfc yuck... Idk what going on i get pregnant and we get crap!!! All well :) im over my sil house kids are so excited. Im on pain meds so im pretty happy. My poor daughter!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas To All!!!<3

:dust: and sticky vibes to all!! Miss everyone!

Merry Merry Christmas ladies!! Just wanted to come by and wish all of you a happy and joyful Christmas. My girls got spoiled this year! Gosh I think we went too far. lol. But I love to see their beautiful faces as they open up their gifts, its priceless! Love all of you and I wish to you and your families a wonderful Christmas. :hugs::kiss:

Merry Christmas!!<3 Hope everyone had a lovely one!

My dh did get me jewerly!! He picked out a beautiful angel pendant necklace in honor of our son Liam!<3 He was upset that he couldnt get me anything else but handsoaps but i told him the necklace means the world to me as i never expected it<3 He put our last ultrasound pic in and wrote our angel! :) it was a beautiful thoughtful gesture. I feel blessed. His mom also got me a watch a been wanting for a long time! Its a cheap one but its nice and suits me for work! My mom bought me boots! I feel spoiled and lucky. I cant wait to celebrate next ur with our daughter and be able to actually work so i can give back next year.

How is everyones christmas gone? What did u get? Jessica so glad u enjoyed ur last christmas as a family of four :) next year ull have one more to spoil!! I cant wait to see pics of ur lil one soon!!<3

Love u ladies<3 Tons of :dust: for those christmas miracles & sticky vibes for the LOs!!

Well Ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful christmas!

I went for dinner at Chris mums house, and then went to see my mum sister and gramma, then came home and had a party at my house! Well you cant really call it a party, there was me, Chris, my best friend ( practicaly a brother ) and our other best friend, and the dogs of course! But was amazing id rather just have a few people i like than invite a load of people i probably dont like hehe :)

Jen so glad you got the lovely gifts from DH and the in laws etc :) I got spoilt too, got loads of lovely stuff, new pyjimmys socks and pants, always a must! I love wearing new pyjimmys over christmas , got loads of lovely new bath stuff and an Ice Phone, which i cant stop using, its hilarious!

Anddddd i am pleased to announce that my cycle IS definitely back to normal now since DnC, if you remember me saying, i thought it was back to normal when i had a final day of brown AF , and no constipation the whole way through the cycle and stuff, its been confirmed as my FF temperature chart has picked up ovulation on CD14 , well back on track!!

Still having problems with my cousin, she obsessed with putting all of her scan photos and pregnancy update on face book, i blocked her and deleted her, but now her mum, my aunty, is putting them all up, now i dont have a problem with my aunty because she doesnt know the full truth behind her slag of a daughter getting pregnant, but i dont want to have to delete her as well cos it will cause rifts in teh family :/

All in all ive had an excellent christmas , my cycle is back on track well in time for the new year, and im happy happy happy :)

I miss u all, i expected it to be quiet on here cos of christmas, hope u all get back here soon :D

Love u all xxxxxx

hi guys i had a lovely xmas day :)
Oh and me had cooked brekkie at home together , then i drove to his house for a while and then i went to my sis for dinner and came home and snugled with my kitty and fell asleep on my couch :) nice day.
i got loads, i got spa voucher , skin care sets and reiki book off oh ,
i also got lovely handbag off Oh parents and i got loads of cute snuggly bits off various bros and sis :) spoiled lols :)
im looking up jan sales online for baby stuff now, on the verge of buying a cot, is it too early ? ? i should prob wait til after my next scan il be over halfway then but i have money now and prob wont later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->