ttc after a d&c

Hi girls, I wrote a long message and it got erased.. had emoticons and all :cry:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I love and am thankful for each and every one of you! :hugs: How is everyone doing???

AFM~ So I started spotting ever so slightly last Friday and was praying that it was AF and sure enough... IT WAS! Spotted for a day or 2 and then she came.. not as bad as I normally have but def was af. Still bleeding and have my scan today. Im not having a full on HSG as far as I know since they are only injecting dye into my uterus only but you never know. They may decide to do more. So I will be leaving work at noon which is in 1 1/2 hours from now.. going home to get dh and then heading to the hospital (Dr wasnt in the office today so have to go to the hospital). They said it should take 2 hours and then coming home and enjoying the time I have left with my parents. They leave tonight :cry:

Love and :dust: to you all!!!

Hey Ames hope the HSG and scan thing go well today, let us know how it goes once u get chance, so glad AF came for you!! Now you can let yourself get back to normality :) And you can start TTC as soon as possible :)

And hope you get to spend itme with the parents before they leave, bet it was nice having them here :)

xxxx

Hi girls, I wrote a long message and it got erased.. had emoticons and all :cry:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I love and am thankful for each and every one of you! :hugs: How is everyone doing???

AFM~ So I started spotting ever so slightly last Friday and was praying that it was AF and sure enough... IT WAS! Spotted for a day or 2 and then she came.. not as bad as I normally have but def was af. Still bleeding and have my scan today. Im not having a full on HSG as far as I know since they are only injecting dye into my uterus only but you never know. They may decide to do more. So I will be leaving work at noon which is in 1 1/2 hours from now.. going home to get dh and then heading to the hospital (Dr wasnt in the office today so have to go to the hospital). They said it should take 2 hours and then coming home and enjoying the time I have left with my parents. They leave tonight :cry:

Love and :dust: to you all!!!

Yay for AF Amy!! This is great news. Good luck on the scan. So whats next? So now your body is basically all healed up. I am so happy for you. Hope you had a great Christmas and wonderful time with your parents!

So more bad news for me.. Why am I not surprised. They did do a full hsg and saw that I'm either missing a tube or have a blocked tube. FML

I haven't talked to my dr yet. The dr that did the scan just told me that I hadceothercs blocked tube or only had one tube so I have to wait for my dr to he back to me once she gets the results.

Ames :( I hope they get you sorted! Are they going to clear the tube?! What wil they do now? xxx

Angel, hope you had a nice christmas! Im glad youre there actually i wanted to ask you a quick question, my chart shows a clear thermal shift and i had ewcm and stuff and i had o pains and everything, also my constipation eases up once o is confirmed and my constipation is gone , so that leads to me think ive o'd already, but then i had a patch of ewcm today?? What do u think? Couldu take a look at my chart? xxxx

Tash so glad to hear you had a great christmas! Sounds so nice to have a small gathering at your house :) That is exactly how I like it as well! Also great news on your cycle being back to normal and FF pin pointing ovulation yay!!! :)

Laura sounds like lovely gifts :) As for baby stuff I am already trying to figure out everything now also because we have a risk of having our babies early and id like everything setup by beginning of April since i think putting things together will be much harder once we are really big!! At least the crib, dresser, glider/rocker, Pack and Play, Travel system.. Not to mention the nursey... I have to deal with a bluish/purple room for my daughter but everything im putting in it is pink and white... what color is your nursery? what are you looking to buy? I am a worrier and ansty to start.

Amy yay for af to finally be here!! Fixed for HSG good news!!! Please let us know asap!! So excited to hear from you! Also glad you enjoyed christmas and your parents visit :) Sorry they must go home.

Oh no amy :( I am so so sorry we must of posted at same time!! Big hugs I am glad they are getting to the bottom of this now that way you can get on to having a baby asap. So one tube is okay but it explains why you must be waiting longer. I hope its an easy fix and they can just unblock your tube. I will be praying for you. I hope doctor gets back to you soon and it doesnt take long for results. You will have a baby Amy believe it. You where pregnant twice and the third time will be a charm and your miracle!<3

:dust: for everyone!

Angel hi!! So assuming you had a nice christmas as well? :) How are you?

Jessica Hi!! How are you?

Horsey & Bethany how are you?? I hope you enjoyed your holidays!!

sending sticky vibes your way!! Horsey & Bethany im sending you both lots of :dust:

Thanks Jen and thanks girls. I actually texted my dr and she us on vaca today but said that she can log on when she gets home tonight to see the results. I thought that was really sweet of her. I'm just do sad right now. Dh went with me and is in the store getting my Meds at the moment but he said since we didn't have trouble getting pregnant both times that he thinks we will be fine. I hope he's right.

Tash ewcm can happen high in cervix at first to help with swimmers before and during ovulation. Then it starts leaking out during/after ovulation. So its a good sign that your environment has right ph and a nice swimming environment for the swimmers :)

Amy I really feel he is correct! Used the digitals again when you are ready to try! So you can be stress free with nailing ovulation and just do what you did last time :) You will be pregnant in no time and your doctor will keep this baby safe!! <3 I cant wait for your BFP and you telling us that the meds and special care worked!!! So glad you can text your doctor and she can help put your mind at ease!! What a great women!!

Yes Decaf Tea for you & your LO Tash :) This Miracle will happen sit back and relax!!<3

amy i agree with Dh , u dont seem to have had any trouble getting preg so maybe blockage is a recent thing and can be fixed? xxxxxxx hugs hon, i know it must seem like set back after set back for u at the mo, but at least the docs found it and know now and r gonna do their very best to help u xxxxxx best of luck with resullts, fx for docs to flush ur tubes and then u be super fertile and catch right away and with the help of meds now, u will hve sticky bean xxxxxxx
maybe this is gods way of lettin u build up ur usuable folic acid levels, xxx
thats what i think i had to wait for with liver issue cos i was on super folic acid then so my levels were nice and high by the time i caught eggy xxxxxxxxxx hugs sweetie, keeping my fx for to go well this time for u xxx love and hugs xxxxxxx

jen im anxious to get started too ;) but i think il wait for my big things till after my scan :) stil a little catious and i should hopefully know gender then too xxxxxxxx
my walls in bubs room are magnolia , my whole house is white ceilings and magnolia walls, i think we may leave hte walls that clour but use stisckers , stencils adn soft furnishin to decorate :) easier to change around as they grow :)
i too like to plan and be prepared for stuff :)

tash hurray for Ov , fx for u, xxxxxxx
hi angel, hpe ur xmas was fab and u got spoiled.
how r u and bean? xxxxxxxxxx

hi betahny, horsey, jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girls, to be honest, i feel a bit, not sore as such, but i feel a bit sensitive down there, like in my vulva, not sure if its a pain or an itch if that makes sense, sounds gross, i think its the immense amount of bding im not sure though.. so im glad i have definitely already od because i need to have a break from bding for a day or so until this weird feeling inside my vulva goes :/

haha funny you girls should say that! ive been drinking decaffinated tea for about two weeks now, only by accident, chris bought 1000 teabags at a wholesalers for cheap but didnt realise they were decaf, and ive been drinking them, i dont enjoy it much but its decaf which is good :)

hope u all okay xxx

fx for u angel, soooooo hoping bean stays sticky xxxxx
come on friday. xxxxxxxxx
ohh ursula :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
listen up god, 3 is the charm, angel does not need more upset , she is a good person and deserves to be happy , xxxxxxx
fx for u sweetie, u know as we all do that spotting can be part of preg too, wish it wasnt but can be xxxxxxx
did they check ur pregesterone recently, u using the cream? xxxx

tash fx for u honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hurry up tww xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"