ttc after a d&c

lol angel your silly!! Love it though!! Fxd that the spot is just old ib blood. I know i had spotting a few times my first trimester. so i know tiny bits are normal. Glad your doctor is having you back friday and all is measuring up so far. I hope dh surgery goes well!! You stay rested yourself we need your LO to stay safe and cozy in there growing as it should! Prays for your little one as well!<3

Glad you enjoyed your christmas! :)

Amy, hopefully it is a blocked tube and can be cleared... but if the tube is missing, keep one thing in mind, many women are missing and ovary and tube like me and get pregnant without any problems, so I am sure this will not get in the way of your fertility. I actually don't have my left ovary and my tube is gone too, and that never ever affected my fertility. I would assume that if my right tube would be blocked on top of not having the left, then there would be a serious issue for me. Actually, I was scared of that because of the fact that my left ovary and tube is not existent. I hope your doc gets to the bottom of this and everything gets squared away asap.

Jen, so glad you had a great Christmas. And what your hubby did was so sweet and thoughtful. When we least expect it our men can be so sweet.

Angel, great news on your scan, your lo is growing perfectly. I have a great feeling about this pregnancy. It brought a smile to my face to see you had great ultrasound results, and just keep in mind one thing, the u/s is not an exact science, so even if lo measured a couple days behind (which obviously is not the case for you), still nothing to worry about. My babies measurements have always varied by a couple days with each ultrasound. What is important is that your baby is growing right on target. I am so happy for you.

Tash, glad you had fun on Christmas and got to party. You are so young and have many many wonderful Christmas's ahead with your future husband!

Laura, glad you had a nice and peaceful Christmas. Right now going to a day spa sounds so nice and relaxing.

Bethany and horsey??!! I hope you are both doing great and had a wonderful Christmas.

AFM, My Christmas basically revolved around spoiling my kids. I think we might have went to far this year. But to see the smile on their faces was priceless. Love you all, now on to the New Year!!

fx alls well angel xxxxxxx
good sign that doc took swabs and isnt worried, glad she is looking after u and bub x
im gonna be snuggled up at home for new years too, i will not be gettin party animal of the yr award this xmas or new years and im quite happy that way :)

jess thanks hon, glad u and the girls had a lovely xmas xxxxxxxxxx

Dr just called... She said that it may be scar tissue but isn't sure. Wants me to call the office tomorrow to schedule a surgical/infertility consultation to see if I need to have surgery to remove it. I don't know at point do you just give up. Sorry girls, I don't mean to be depressing but I'm just about ready to give up.

Thanks Jess, I'm hoping that we will still get the green light and be able to try but at the moment I just cry because I don't know what else to do. My husband is just wonderful and I had my mom here so she have me lots of hugs. We have to leave for the airport in about 30-45 mins so I'm sad about that too. They offered to extend their stay and change their flight but I told her it was ok.

Aww amy many hugs to u!! Your parents are the sweetest!<3 I hope consult goes okay and its easy fix. U concieved so we know ur fertility isnt gone<3 love you and sending lots of hugs and positive energy ur way.

Oh Ames dont give up!!!
Once they sort that tube out and your all sorted in there, it will be perfect to carry a wonderful healthy LO!! Everything needs to be perfect!!!

Please dont give up, i know it must be awful :( We all have bad times, god knows ive been having mine, if it werent for christmas i think id be in a more upset mood.

I really hope you are oka soon and the docs get you all sorted out, hang in there <3

Angel glad the psotting has stopped and the doctor isnt worried, ive heard its normal as well, doesntm ake it any less scary i know but its nice to know alot of people go through this

Hope youre all well :)

xxxxxx

My friend that was pregnant with be just had her baby girl last night. The same day I was told I have even more issues. I'm really beginning to think I am not meant to be a mother. At the point where throwing in the towel and waving my white flag seems like the only option.

Aww Ames dont throw in the towel bab :( I wish i could say someting to comfort you but i know nothing can apart from we are here for you and are hoping that you get sorted very soon and we are all here for you!! xx

Thanks. I have an appt with another de tomorrow morning. He is going to go over the results further and talk about the possibilty of surgery or what it can also be like endometriosis or something...

amy honey hugs take defeated off ur sgnature sweetie, u r so not defeated and never will be , xx
u r strong and kind , u have just been through too much lately but u will bounce back, xxxxx
u r on the verge of having all ur ttc issues sorted , please please dont give up now, i wanna come visit u , dh and Lo some day in the near future xxxxxxxxxx
love and hugs, sorry its another yucky thing thrown at u, this is the end of yuckiness, get this last thing sorted and u will get there so soon xxxxxxxxxx
it must be temp block in ur tubes, hoping ur doc helps u tomoro xxxxxxxxxx
u wouldnt have concieved so fast twice if u had huge isues, xxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura :hugs: DH said the same thing but I just cant help but think "Why cant I have just ONE appt go well?". To get bad news EVERY time I go in has just been devestating. Its great that Im getting things figured out and all but at the end of the day, it pushes me further and further away from having a lo. Just seems like the more they try and fix, the more they find is wrong.

I would love for you and dh and your lo to come out and visit. You have an open invite, anytime! <3

i know the feeling hon, after d and e , i had 3 months of liver tests and feeling crappy about not being able to try. i thought that if it was what my doc thought i had then i couldnt try for years. it was so depressing. but thank god doc was wrong.
i thought that i wouldnt have a baby in forever but then it all turned around for me, it will for u too soon sweetie, i know it doesnt feel like it now but have faith, it will soon xxxxxxxxx hugs hon.
i do know how hard it is and how u feel, but there will be light again.
xxxxxxxxxxxx, fx for good appointment tomor, , u def need and deserve the good news xxx
i hope u dont think im discounting how bad u feel by focusing on later, i do know it is so hard honey xxxx im just trying to pass u some hope . cos i think u r gonna be in a really better position so soon xxxxxxxxxxx new year, new ttc, lovely bub for amy xxxxxxxxx
feck off all the stuggle and heartache , leave my amy alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I have endometriosis too Ames, not nice at all, i hope you dont have that, i have quite a few large lesions on my left side, ive actually had a hospital letter through today from hospital saying that now im no longer pregnant and its been 6 months since i was, i need to rebook my operation to have the lesions removed, so im going to book it,im hoping it will be like last time, last time i booked the operation, i found out i was pregnant a week before

I really hope they get to the bottom of u ames xxxx

Oh Tash, Im really sorry. It def gives me hope to know that Jess has one tube and had babies, you have this and are going to be pregnant, and all of us have had losses and a lot of us are pregnant now. The unknown is very scary and getting bad news after bad news has me feeling like this. Thank you all for your words of encouragement. I really hope this is the last of the bad news.

i know the feeling hon, after d and e , i had 3 months of liver tests and feeling crappy about not being able to try. i thought that if it was what my doc thought i had then i couldnt try for years. it was so depressing. but thank god doc was wrong.
i thought that i wouldnt have a baby in forever but then it all turned around for me, it will for u too soon sweetie, i know it doesnt feel like it now but have faith, it will soon xxxxxxxxx hugs hon.
i do know how hard it is and how u feel, but there will be light again.
xxxxxxxxxxxx, fx for good appointment tomor, , u def need and deserve the good news xxx
i hope u dont think im discounting how bad u feel by focusing on later, i do know it is so hard honey xxxx im just trying to pass u some hope . cos i think u r gonna be in a really better position so soon xxxxxxxxxxx new year, new ttc, lovely bub for amy xxxxxxxxx
feck off all the stuggle and heartache , leave my amy alone!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks and no I dont think that at all. I just feel like with my age and everything that is happening, that I will never have the healthy babies I long for. Its just so hard to keep the faith at this moment. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->