ttc after a d&c

Angel, I actually set up an appointment foru annual pap smear today. Mainly because I think I have a UTI AGAIN and I figured, hey why not? Will discuss more with the doctor then. Hopefully AF won't show early and ruin it all lol. In the meantime, I need milk and I don't feel like going anywhere :)
How are you doing?

hi guys im really dopey :)
had a lovely day, im gonns have to snooze soon, im wrecked :)

angel,, thanks hon, i asked for it as my pressie, we just tell each other what we want now cos have been together so long we have done ervy pressie by now :) we still get little surprises too :) best thing is my treatment didnt use up all my vouchers so i get to go again :) how u doin hon? xx

jen hope work is ok sweetie xxxxx

ilovehim how u doin sweetie, that was a thoughtless comment to make but sometimes people get confused by us when they know we had a loss and say silly things by accident cos they donno what to say, xxx
i got so many times peple saying - ' sure ur young enough to have more' and my fave - ' loads of people lose their first' , both such a comfort . not!!! totally just cos people dont knwo what tp say :) xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxx

bethany fx for u that all works out well, timing wise xxxx

amy how u doin? xxx coming up to bd time me thinks, xxx enjoy :)

jess glad all is well on scan xxxxxxx

tash it is still early honey, keeping my fx for u xxxxxxxxxxxx

horsey how u doin, long time no hear xx

hi bethany could dh bring milk home on way home? :) xxx
argghh stupid uti's yucky xxx hope u feel better soon x

Hi girls!

Sorry Ive been lurking the past few days on my phone...

Jen, Im so sorry about your husband. I really wish he would get a real job as well to not only take the burden off your shoulders but to also provide for his family as he should. Is he maybe starting to feel a bit threatened by the baby? Meaning, you are obv all about your LO and pregnancy right now (As you should be) and from what you have said about him, he seems to have "Momma's boy syndrome" or something close to that since he runs to his family all the time. Well anyway, maybe he feels like he isnt getting the attention from you that he got before you guys started this journey together? I think its ridiculous if that is the case. He should be all about the baby just as much as you are. Anywho, just a random thought I had. Also, sorry about work cutting your hours. It does sound a little strange that all your afternoon appts would cancel but I hope all those people really did in fact have the flu and they arent pushing you out. BIG hugs hun!!

Ilovehim, how are you holding up? I hope that the new year and us girls here are helping you get back to feeling good and ready to go to the next step with your ttc! :)

Angel, Hiya hun!! Hope you are doing well!!! Im on cd12 right now. Been OPKing and so just waiting for that + to show and then BD BD BD heheh! I have to go in a get my progesterone checked the day that I get a + OPK. Im a little worried because dh booked a weekend in Vail 1/11-1/13 and I should O around the 7th but history has shown that I tend to O on the later side. I hope that isnt the case or that I O right before we leave. How are you feeling?

Bethany, I second what Angel said. I REEEEEEEEEEEALLLLY hope that you get your BPF this cycle for more than one reason. 1. obv I want you to be blessed with a healthy LO and 2. (MOre of a selfish reason) I cant imagine not seeing you on here :( <3 Hope this is the cycle for you!!!

Laura, Im so glad that you had a nice day! How are you and bubs doing??

Jess, so so so glad your scan went well and that everything is going well with LO!

Tash, Im still keeping my fingers crossed that you are indeed preggers! :hugs:

Horsey... where are you????

Hugs and love you to all and LOTS of :dust:

Sorry if I missed anyone :(

hi amy we rgood thanks :)
bub has moved up to nearly my belly button now :) my bump has gone huge and roundy :) i can feel movement in a different way now since she moved up :) all good. ive just been internet sale browsing for baby bargains but am still a bit like should i wait til after next scan. but im soooo tempted , super cute stuff :)
hope ur timing goes perfect for hols, could u arrange to go to a doc on hols r something if u did need to? prob not though. cycles tend to go back to normal much faster after natural mc as opposed to d and c, im told. xxxxx

I think I need to go to the facility here but Im praying that I O by next thursday! That would be perfect timing! To have a nice weekend in Vail and worry about noting but Bding would be wonderful heheh

Angel, are you going to rescheule your trip to Vail?

Thanks Laura! :hugs:

Im feeling hopeful but also fearful as well. Its wierd... I feel hoeful that if I were to get pregnant that it would stick but hoping that I actually cycle and ovulate.

Laura, I totally missed out regarding your spa time... that is wonderful!!!! Im so glad you enjoyed it and I agree that you should save the last one for your 3rd tri which will be here before you know it!

Angel, it sure does! We have been talking about wanting to get away... like REALLY get away (Last weekend was nice but the upcoming trip to a B&B just sounds perfect). Go figure we planned that way in advanced before af even came and with all the meds and what was going on, it was hard for us to pick a weekend. Oh well, what is meant to be will be but yes she should come out to Vail to treat/test me. Im sure she wouldnt mind making that "house call" but she wouldnt be the one to take my blood. They sent me home with a TON of Crinone. The other dr we saw for our consultation gave us a ton telling us that it isnt covered until we are actually pregnant so so hooked us up! :) Come onnnnn O!!!!! Looking at my cycles page, it says I am due to O on the 7th so come om lucky 7!! heheh

Laura ~ Glad you have another trip to the spa left...I'd save that one for your last trimester, when your feet could use the rub down! I'd have to be VERY specific with my DH about which spa to get a gift certificate to, Lord only knows what he'd get! :haha: He knows anything in a Tiffany's box or Louis Vuitton package is always a winner! :haha: Truthfully, I just love it when he randomly brings home flowers...no special occasion, just stopped for flowers :flower:

Amy ~ Oh Vail...my DH loves it there! We've postponed our trip (originally to Aspen)...not sure how I'd adjust to the altitude. I almost ALWAYS get a sore throat when we are in Colorado (my area is humid and at or below sea level). I will certainly let you know if and when we book a trip your way though...

lol my hubby is the same way! He tried to surprise me with a spa visit one time but ended up getting me a spa finder card because he didnt know where I went. Then he figured out out and bought me a membership so I get a massage once a month. He said by doing that, he kind of screw himself because now he has to think of other things to get me... A nice little trinket in a blue box/bag always puts a smile on my face too hehheh

Now that you mention Tifanny's, something very horrible happened right outside their store on our vacation in Carmel. A senior citizen got very sick right outside the store, it happened right as we were going to our car, parked right outside Tiffany's. My husband went to help the old man and his wife. (By the way, this all happened New Years Day.) The man was going into cardiac arrest or at least that is what it looked like. This was all happening in front of my 2 daughters. We had already called the ambulance, and by the time the man stopped breathing the police had already arrived.. (very small town... thank God).
This is what shocked me though. I went into Tiffany's and asked the employees or anybody in there if they knew of a doctor or if anybody that could help. They told me that they wouldn't help.. even if the man was dying. That employees at Tiffany's are not allowed to help anybody in need right outside their store, not even if the person is bleeding to death or dying, because they will lose their job or Tiffany's could be liable. I have never heard of this in my life, I thought the decent thing for a human to do when another human is in need is to try and save them or do what they can. Now I am not a Tiffany's customer, but if this is true... that is one store I will NEVER be going to. That just sickened me what happened.

Hahah , I wonder if we are staying at the same place your friend conceived? Hmm hheh

And yes, its NEVER too late to get started. I remember when DH and I were dating and we went to Chicago, we went to the Tiffany's there. He bought me a ring from there and I said "I dont know if you realize what you just started". Needless to say, he knows now! ;)

I would think the dr would take the op to go to Vail for me but Im just hoping that we O before that. I dont want to worry about taking my OPK with me. As it is, my dr told me to test at noon everyday so I have to take it to work. I go into the restroom with my bag and kit in it... so embarassing but soooo worth it! LOL

He did GREAT when he got me that memebership! His face was priceless when he realized what did when he gave it to me and how he now had to think of other things to get me hahah. I too love it when I get flowers or when he makes breakfast in bed. Its the simple things that make my heart melt. <3<3<3 Every year for xmas since we have been married he gets me an Ornament from this one collection. I also wanted to have a little xmas village set up and he gets me an item from another collection for my village. My mom saw it this year and said "Your village isnt very big, why dont you get more things for it?' I told her how he gets me something for it every year and how I loved it and cant wait for our kids to see it grow. One day, it will be something I can pass down to one of them :)

Oh Jess, thats terrible! I cant imagine that would be a company policy! I wonder if that was the manager's rule and they just said that it was the company's rule? I hope the man was ok :(

Oh Jess, thats terrible! I cant imagine that would be a company policy! I wonder if that was the manager's rule and they just said that it was the company's rule? I hope the man was ok :(

Actually my husband went to ask the person who managed the store and they said its a company policy. They cannot help a dying person according to the one who manages the store. I will look it up to see if its true. If it is.. that is just plain despicable, I would not morally shop at a store with a rule like that. Now it makes me wonder which other companies are like this. Can you imagine working for them, and someone happens to be in dire need of help right there? Can you imagine just letting them die.. I can't. I rather just lose my job or not work there to begin with. It was so freaky what happened. Right in front of my husband's eyes the mans lips started turning blue and blood vessels were literally breaking on his face. Thank God the police arrived as he got sicker. It looked like he died for a few seconds. We were thinking this was a horrible way for the wife of the man, the man, and us to start a New Years. I hope he is ok. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->