ttc after a d&c

I guess.. i just thought it would have happened by now, af due tomorrow/saturday, so im going ot start wearing my knicker stickers from tomorrow, and im oging for a nice bath soon so hopefully if it is af it will hurry its sweet ass up about it so i can start a new cycle .. Ahh gosh... The irritation of TTC ay lol where are u in cycle bethany xx

CD 27 here with AF hopefully coming Saturday or Sunday. Back has been killing me which is pretty usual for me before AF. I checked my app :lol:
I understand just wanting AF to arrive so that you can move on :hugs:

Bethany, I got back pain when I was preggers so you never know. They say that af symptoms often are the same as preggy symptoms so fx!

Tash, I too didnt get my :bfp: until about 16dpo and even then it was SUPPPPPPER light. Hang in there hun!

well i suppose at least if i get af this friday saturday me and u will be cycle buddies bethany :)

thanks ames that gives me hope.. I just really didnt expect to be sat here almost 6 months after losing Cole.. Still trying, you know what i think upsets me most.. Is every single time i get AF, my cousin isanother 4/5 weeks closer to holding her baby in her arms.. Life is so unfair sometimes

Im gonna go run a bath be back soon xxx

I totally understand. My due date for my first pregnancy is next month and and I too didnt think I would be ttc let alone after having losing 2. It gets me down too but I just keep thinking that our rainbow babies are coming... just trying to keep the faith. <3

We just got to be as upbeat as possible and have hope that good things are coming our way after all those sorrows :hugs:

Tash, yay for cycle buddies though I am still hoping you get a BFP instead :)

Amy, I have had less PMSy symptoms this time around actually. Acne is disappearing. No bloat. No headaches! But aside from Christmas, I ate like how I was supposed to in the Making Babies book and I am wondering if it has just made the transition to AF more bearable for me. I like it either way hehe

I have chocolate and Dr Pepper at my fingertips. Trying so hard to resist :)

Angel, I cant wait :wohoo:! We dont go until next weekend though :brat:... seems so far away. Next week will be hard, 1. waiting for +OPK :-= and 2. VAIL :cold::yipee:!

How are you doing? Waiting anxiously for your next scan!

Hi Angel! How are you? Have plenty of reading time today? Avoiding the shower? (I nearly showered this morning but figured DH would want to hit the gym tonight- I hate getting clean and then getting sweaty!)
I am happy that this signals a return to my pre-pregnancy PMS hormones! I maybe had sits and bloat but never anything else like I have these past months. Good things :)

Hooray! I got some books in the mail today. Now I just have 3 more :blush:

:rofl: I would love to see the look on the drs face if you asked him that! Bummer that DH wont be able to join but that would be nice if you can atleast face time with your sis. Maybe hold the phone by your head (Away for the hoo ha) and you can point it at the screen if you are able to see it yourself? Sooo excited to hear all about the GREAT scan you will have!

You guys are all getting me even more excited (if thats even possible) to join the 2013 preggers club! :D

best o luck tmor angel xxxxxxxxx

amy hurray bring on ttc :) xxxxxx

tash i agree u r not out honey, fx xxx

bethany u too hon, fx xxxxxx

jen hope ur ok hon xxxxx

hi jes, ilovehim and horsey xxxxxx

my mom gave me money to buy a pressie for the baby so now i can go buy the monitor and baby bath/changin unit i want in the sales, i <3 my mom :)
i have physio in the hosp tomor, be good to be given exercises for my back that r safe to do.
then liver consultant again next week, fx thigns r still gettin beter and all good :)

I know.... if Kimye can have a baby, we certainly should be able to!

Child support from a sperm donor... really??!?!?! Wow!

Thanks Laura! Im sooo looking forward to a great weekend and hoping we conceive "Vail" heheh Oh and best of luck for tomorrows scan! I know it will go well! And YAY for mom! That was so nice.. gotta love moms :hugs:

thanks amy xxx
i dont have a scan tmor hon, just physio but u have given me an idea,
my friend works in the scan place i wonder if i popped in would she scan me, oh i hope she is there, she told me pop in if i wanted a scan, i went to school with her for yrs :)
im gettin excited there now :)
i hope she is working, i went in when i had kidney infection but she wasnt there .

she may not be there, everyone please cross their fingers i can find her and she can do it :)

yeh it would be great , may not happen though if i cant find her, she could be on day off or anything :) xxxxxx
best o luck tmor angel xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->