ttc after a d&c

it is a great sign honey, if u Ov on time then im thinking its made u more fertile too and no chance of stale egg (for want of better phrase) being caught xxxxxxx
hurray, amy is gonna have a great hol :)

Hey girls!! Well 14dpo, no sign of AF yet, to be hoenst if shes gonna come id rather she did it sooner than later!

Im trying to rationalise everything, i took two tests earlier in very diluted urine and left them for twenty minuts, didnt expect anything just wanted to satisy my poas craving, went back twenty minutes later n theres a very very very faint squinter on both, im not getting excited because they are cheap tests for are probably evap, im going to hold my pee for a few hours and then test again and if bfn ill await af, you know what, for all my ups and downs, i finally feel a sense of calm, because even if af does show up tomorrow, i have no cramps or anything, so if it turns up, at least it wont be half as painful as my previous ones, it will make me feel like a normal girl again! :)

love u all xxxx

would u try first morn pee in morn tash as well ? fx xxxx

yeah laurs gonna try FMU i think, if thats BFN then ill give this cycle up :) But at least i feel calm, i feel calm either way :) BFP wonderful AF, no worries, not bothered either way, well i am but im not if that makes sense :S i feel so selfish lately ive been all me me me lol!! How are u all?!?! xcxx

glad ur nice and calm hon xxx best way to be :) xxxxxx
hard to keep up sometimes :)
fx for u tmoro xxxx

Jen, Im glad that you are able to plan the shower and try and make it more comfy for you. You are right, it should be a happy ocassion and I soo hope it is! I too wish that your dh would something nice for you... god knows you deserve esp after all he and his family has put you through. :hugs:

Tash, Im causiously excited!!!!! Let us know when you poas first this in the morning. I cant wait for you to annouce your :bfp:!!!!

Laura, thank you doll. You got me excited. Im just hoping that it isnt a false + from all the stuff Im on and that we catch a nice healthy eggy. FX FX FX FX!!!!

i really wouldnt think so amy, xxxxxxx
fx for good line up with egg and :sperm: :) xxxxxxxxxxx

i mean wouldnt think false, :) think its positive positive :) hee hee

heheh I hope too! I so badly want to be preggers. It has been such a batte but if we have a healthy LO in the end, it will all be well worth it. :) Told DH and he said that he was going to try and get out of there early today so we can bd when he gets home :D

Amy sounds like a positive to me!! :) perfect hsg and all ur stuff ia regulating u!! Yay catch that eggy! Also keep using opks just incase. Its possible to have two surges (i did month i got bfp) but i think ur fertile amy and ovulating! :) now u can really enjoy vail yay!!

Tash fxd for ur bfp!! Im sooo anxious for u!!

Laura my family is close too (his side) but i cant hangout with them really. They are so consumed with eachother that im kinda a lost wheel thats fit on once in a while. I have no motivation to clean my house is 53 degrees F. Its like ice and bc of our finances cant turn heat on (he turns pellet stove on when he gets home from work i cant lift bags to turn it on and he never turns it on for me during day. So i stay in bed under covers alot! Tv is boring and i dont really read. Kobe hangs out with me. Maybe i can take up knitting or something. Hmm. I am so happy for u laura!! U and lo!!<3

I used a FR digi OPK so I cant use it once I get a + but I do have a ton of cheapy OPK (The blue ones from amazon) but Ive never used them before. I suppose I can use those today when I get home? Plus I still have preseed from last time so I will use that as well. Im just hoping that everything IS in fact normal and that today wasnt a false +.

Jen, so sorry that the house is cold. :( Howcome he turns on the heat when he is home but cant turn it on when you are?

Amy a positive is a positive ur having a surge :) if u used frer dig then ur fine :) no need to deal with cheapies! Im so excited for u!!

He wont take the time to start if for me bc he sleeps in til noon and runs out the door sayin he gotta get up to his moms. Its fine i keep my bedroom door closed and under covers so i stay warm

Jess angel bethany horsey hi! I hope ur all having a good day!

Just seems silly that he cant take the time to turn on the heat for you. I know that you are low on cash but we have heated matress pads on all of our beds in the house. Kind of works like a heated blanket but its a matress cover that goes under your sheet. They have energy efficient ones and Im sure even ones that arent energy efficient would be cheaper to run than the heat. Price depends on which kind you get (i.e dual side control, etc) but if you had one of those then you def wouldnt need the heat on. We had ours on the other night when it got to close to 0 here and we were boiling in the middle of the night. We do leave the heat on for our fur babies and the house but its on very low. Maybe see if thats something that you might like and can maybe do?

I had a heated blanket when I lived at my moms and loved it!! I dont mind a cold house im kinda used to it but its usually no lower then 60. so when i saw it dropped to low 50s i was like brrr. he is home now so im in basement nice and warm 78 :) we have a pellet stove so its cheap to run but like i said he needs to fill it to start it as i cant lift the bags from garage to basement and then pour it in. guess its just to hard to do that in the morning plus he sees it as we save our pellets too. He is now playing a football game with his brother over. I am completely bored and they are using our tv lol! But its my life. I wish I could go out and do something. I miss having freedom and $. But I did have a friend visit for 3 hrs yesterday while he was at work and that was so nice. To think this surgery really put me out. Really sucks but good thing the baby is healthy and kicking! :)

Goodnight angel! I hope you have a great weekend! I cant wait for your scan on weds! :)

Tash fxd for some good news tomorrow!! :)

Amy the more i think about it the more i like your idea of getting a heated mattress pad or blanket :) I hope you have a great weekend and those swimmers meet and fertilize that egg!! I am so excited you got your +OPK on the digital!! Its a great sign that your body is regulated and you should now have a good luteal period which is exactly what you need for a good pregnancy!!! :) Fxd for you and lots of :dust: your way!!

So I've been having uterine cramping today. Don't know if I'm just sensitive after the hsg but its a wired kind of cramping. We bd tonight since I did get my ps opk but really worried about the cramps. I wonder if I'm feeling my uterus thicken? :(

oh no amy can you call doctor for reassurance or text her again? Im so sorry that your in pain i hope it subsides. do you think it could be from ovulation? I am praying that all goes well for you this cycle after all you been thru i dont want nothing more happening to you except for happiness from now on. :hugs: I hope you are okay sweety!

I did a little reading and some people say that it can be from ovulation. Seeing as how I haven't been in pain since the hsg and am today and got a pos opk today I'm thinking it is. I'm going to give it until tomorrow to see what happens and if its still going on then ill call. I really hope nothing is wrong. I don't thinki could handle any more set backs :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->