ttc after a d&c

sorry angel silly me , got confused, xxxxxxx
yeah i hope i can :) looking forward to gettin the stuff tomoro,
i shouldnt have but i read a horror story post about a girl who got bad news at 20 week scan, silly me, why did i do it . nervous again :) off to the doppler before sleep and hypno cd me thinks :)

Laura any luck finding her?? Aww i cant wait for u to see ur bub again!!! Wheres ur bump pic?? Did i miss it? How sweet of ur mom <3

Amy Bethany Tash 2013 will be a bfp soon!!! Im so excited for u ladies!! Qtip test sounds interesting. Fxd for ur bfps and ur +opk amy. So glad u have progestrone at hand now :)

Angel six days til ur scan im so excited for u!!!

Horsey how are u? Im starting to worry about u. Hope ur okay!<3

Ilovehim hi! How are u?

Im ok had a long lost friend visit me she was excited about baby and we talked. I told her about dh n my convo/fight and she told me march 2 is perfectly fine for a shower bc ill be in third tri and itll give me time to set up do laundry and go shop for everything else id need. Esp with holidays in march etc. Made me feel better to hear. She also said at 28weeks a baby has a 90% survival rate if delivered early. Idk why she said that as i never said anything to her about anything. I nvr heard that before though.

Anyway guess im ok. Baby is not very active today but when she moves it is strong and powerful. So reassuring. Monday is our last doctor ultrasound at high risk place. My dh is coming. I almost want to tell him no. But i deeply want him there and i know he wants to see her.

He is now saying his.business.is fine and wants to create booblehead dolls and invest money in it. He also wants a new game headset. I said to him and i want the mortgage credi card paid and dog to get groomed! I also want food $ and a baby item fund. He just looked at me and said that will put me back.in debit. So then i said we are not financially okay and i want u to start contributing without borrowing. He didnt say a word. Felt good to speak my mind.

Good for you for speaking your mind! He does need to contribute! I'm glad you had a nice visit with your friend :) as for the baby shower it really should be up to you. If you decide when you want it, they should make the effort to come.

Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!

So an update... I was a little confused about me needing to get my progesterone checked and thought they said I needed to do the bloodwork the day I get my +OPK but I was wrong. They want me to go in 7 days AFTER my +OPK which makes sense. So now I can go to Vail and not worry about whether I need to go to the dr during that time... phew! lol

hi guys , xxx

jen well done for speaking ur mind xxxx it does feel better when we can get it out .

amy thats great that vail can be done first with no worry , just baby making and fun for u, u deserve it so much , have alovely time and hoping for high progesterone and sticky bub after xxxxxxxxxxx

i got my scan , i was so hyper all day after it :)
alls good thank god :)
my friend was on a days hols!!!!
but the wmoan i asked was she in took pity on me,
i told her what happened at xmas , with possibly losing somemucus plug,
she said il ahve a word but i cant guarantee they will see u,
she xame back and they could see me, i was so happy.
it was so nice of them :) delighted :)
scan person sadi she couldnt see properly yet if boy or girl ,
but im kinda glad cos i think its better if Oh and me find out together next scan,
only 3 weeks left now ;) hoping we can find out that day :)
i or rather my mom bought bubs baby changer/bath. i was so happy goin i to get it, :)
id say people in shop thought i was a bit crazy i was so excited buying it :) ha ha
i went for my physio too, she was the nicest woman. we had a class first on dos and donts and then one on one physio.
she mangled me for a little bit :) but i know il feel benefit for next while ;)
i have to wear tuby support bandage for the next month and then go back in a month to see how im gettin on. she said they will give me brace in a months time .
but its all good, they r helping me so il be grand :)

Oh Laura thats great that they were able to get you in and that bubs is doing well! Im so happy for you. And baby shopping... how fun!!!! :)

Great news amy :) enjoy vail!! So glad ur dh surprised u with a little vaca!I really wish ur man could talk sense into mine. Yours definately treats you right!<3

Im hoping time goes a little quicker now but idk if itll really happen. Id like the shower mid march but with my mom working st patricks day and easter its not logical. So gotta take my moms next best day. My mil and sil wanted to surprise me with it but i feel i need to prepare mentally and have a decent outfit to wear to it also. Unlike my bridal shower i couldnt wear what i wanted for that but that was different i wasnt big and uncomfortable like im starting to now. If my mom gets stressed after talking with his mom im gonna ask for No shower bc i dont need to be upset over it when its suppost to be happy and celebration.

Anyways bethany how do u keep busy at home all day?? I cant keep myself occupied. Laura how do u manage as well?

Laura did u find her?? Did u get scan??

Laura yay!!:) im soooo sooo happy for u!!<3 i cant wait for ur next scan. What an amazing lady for helping u! I wish my friend was ultrasound tech but she is in radiology. Yay for changing table and bath :) i cant wait to buy things for bubs. Must be sooo exciting!!

thanks guys xxxxx
yeah jen it is so exciting, im very happy lady this eve, :)
im so lucky i met nice people who squeezed me in :)
some days i find it hard to occupy myself alright jen, but im lucky loads of my family live clsoe so i visit them a lot :)
i also walk every day but u couldnt do that all along, would u be strong enough now? xx
im also gonna start doin yoga or pilates , there r free videos on youtube for preg workouts.
physio today said aquafit is def safe , but my doc said no, what do ye think?
its on tues near me, might start goin :)

ive also cleaned and tidied a lot :)
and spent time making plans for bubs room and for when bub comes,
also i keep food diary and am always looking for new healthyt hings to make :)
just some of the ways i keep myself busy :)
some days i am bored of not working but then i try remind myself that its for bub :) xxx

Hey girls... so I just did my OPK and I got a +. Its digital so there was no mistaking it.... Im on cd 14 and last time I O really late. Could taking my prescirption prenatal, the extra folic 3x a day, and baby asprin do that? Is there such a thing as a false +opk?

amy im thinkin hsg and all ur meds could def do that woohoo :)
congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

remember slight possiblity u could get second surge but i would so take this as pos and bd like mad :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry billion posts laura, but ur loss and hsg could have made u more regular hon xxxxxx
best of luck catching egg, im doubly excited now :)

Oh goody!!!! I hope so too! I thought for sure I O late so wasnt expecting a + until next week. Maybe this is a great sign for this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->