ttc after a d&c

I recall having ovulation pain/cramps some monthes id just have twinges and others cramps. I am really hoping its what you are experiencing. Perhaps your eggs just released :) Let those swimmers reach that egg now and try to stay relaxed. I really hope this pain subsides by tomorrow but keep that number handy just incase. :hugs: Also bd as much as you can!! And try to enjoy it!! I am really keeping everything crossed for a healthy bouncy baby for you soon!! I cant wait to hear some good news this year!! We all know its really needed!

:dust: and lots of luck that everything is okay sweety!! I will definately be thinking of you! :hugs:

Tash im anxiously awaiting for your response tomorrow! I hope you had a goodnight and that you will have a good weekend!

:dust:

Bethany, Horsey, Jess MISS YOU!! I hope you are all doing okay!!<3

hi girls. I miss you all. :hugs::flower:

Amy, ever since the first time I ovulated after d&c, I have been dealing with uterine cramping up to this day!! The same exact description you give. It didn't at all get in the way of me oving or getting pregnant. I still deal with cramping and have told docs. I have no idea why I get it. They tell me my uterus is probably different now after d&c and more sensitive. I literally feel everything down there. I started feeling movement by 12 weeks because of the sensitivity of my uterus. In a way I guess its good, in case I feel a decrease in babies movement I can go to emergency or make an appointment. I think the d&c completely changed me. I hardly ever got cramping until the first time I oved after d&c.

Laura, good news about your good scan and that your lo is nice and healthy. That must feel very reassuring.

Angel, how are you feeling today? Hope all is good with you.

Tash, fx this is your bfp.. Sounds very promising!!

Bethany, hope all is well with you. What cd are you on?

Jen, hope you and baby are doing good. As for financial struggles I understand all too well. My husband was unemployed during my last pregnancy (there one where I mc). And I suffered a lot during that time. I could never indulge in any cravings and felt malnourished. And couldn't work of course with the hematoma and other health issues. Thank God he is working now. Its so hard to find a job these days and with the way the economy is.

Take care everybody!!

Morning girls!

How are you all?

Again ive not caught up yet, between the puppiesand the cleaning and realising my car was meant to have bene taxed a week ago im struggling to remember anything i read :S Ive even had to stop reading my book for now because i seem to reada few pages then completely forget what ive just read lol!

So im gonna try and remember who said what, if i get mixed up apologies in advance,,

Jen i think it sucks he wont put the heating on for you, surely your health and well being at the moment is more important? Why not have the heating off when hes there and let it be on when youre in? Wont cost that much then, and i dont want ot sit and slate your husband but at the end of the day your health and comfort (you are having a baby!!) is more important.. It really is, we want you to be comfortable :) I feel the cold alot too so i know what you must feel, i have to have the heating on all the time, but hte heating is my bill, i pay for the heating and electric so i have it on when i need it, and ( i know it soudns spiteful) but when i go to work and roomie is in the house on his own, i take the little heat control remote with me to work so he cant have the heating on, because last time me and chris went to his dads for the night, we came back and the heating had been on all day and night and had ran out !!!

Amy so glad that you are having a surge!! Thats very promising! I know i havent had the hsg thing, so cant relate, buttt, i know since the d and c, my body seems to be alot more alert, i always know when im ovulating now, i now get ovulation cramps and ewcm, and i always knows whats happening etc. so i do believe that any kind of operation or procedure they do in there can heighten your , senses, if thats the right word to use, in regards to what your body is doing!!

How are u all u other girls? Horsey? Jess hows baby? Laura how you doing?? Bethany whats new with you?! I just had a thought as well, when you move to thailand when is that? And will u still have internet!?!?! lol!! Angel how u doing chick? All well with baby? Yourself?

I just love u all!!

AFM:

Well, i feel really strange at the moment , i dont like fish .. full stop, i just dont like anything about eating fish, apart from tuna.. But the past four days all ive dreamed about is cooking a salmon, and having this lovely meal with new potatoes and salmon and this lovely sauce, i researched it yesterday and apparently there is a dish exactly like what i dreamed of, its called salmon pad thai, and all ive wanted for days is salmon.. Yesterday chris asked what i wanted for dinner and i said salmon, and he said i cant cook u salmon babes because the shops are closed... I CRIED.. how strange!! I cried because i wanted salmon!! Which i hate! i do not like salmon! or any kind of fish!!

But yeah ive lost my debit card, so i cant even tax my car, so now im like, illegal, i cant use my car until my new debit card comes through so i can tax it, and ive been driving round for a week with no tax!! Oopppsssssssss lol!!

BTW sorry the long ass post..

Im gonna have a damn good clean today and get all the washing done

The puppies are fine, getting bigger every day, its scary watching how big they are getting they are growing so fast! Duchess has nailed the potty training and has even started going outside.. Duke on the other hand seems to just piss and shit wherever his arse feels like it lol trying my patience a little bit lol!!

I am currently 15DPO, no signs of AF anywhere.

Ooohhhhhhhhhh did i mention........... :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::cloud9:

Okay so its a very very faint one! And i dont have a picture :( But its there! In fact i don't have to squint , its sat on the table about two feet away and i can see it, its definitely pink... I was rationalising myself saying it was an Evap, but , i have no signs of af, had a knicker sticker on since yesterday ( not the same one obviously, i mean i have had different ones on lol ) and nothing but a heap of creamy CM, yay NICE!

Since i started writing this ive done another one, faint still, but :bfp:

I am so calm right now... I am not telling Chris until they are dark enough that he doesnt say im looking for lines.. And ive figured out how im going to tell him already lol!!

Basically Chris said that when im pregnant again he doesnt want to have sex with me , he is convinced that we lost our baby because we had sex a few times, ive told him sex is completely safe but he feels its his fault, so when he next asks for sex, and starts being all seductive, im going to say babe i cant have sex with you... And when he says why, im gonna say, you said you wouldnt have sex with me while im pregnant :D

Im trying to think of a better more unique way but i cant think lol!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I KNEW i felt pregnant, i felt it even before suspected implantation! I kept saying i feel it i feel it.. And was my sisters birthday yesterday so what im going to do is test again today and tomorrow to make sure, and then get a cheap baby grow and some colouring pens and write aunty on it, and take it to her to unwrap as a late birthday present, but only she can open it ! Im not telling anybody apart from my sister and chris at the moment, nobody not even my mum, i want to wait until im 12 weeks.. Will be really hard cos if i get big like i did last time im buggered, ill jsut have to deny it at all costs lol!!

How are u xxxx

Thanks angel :) I knew it, i felt so calm, ive cried non stop this cycle, and like u said i did put alot of my faith in the psychic. its so strange. i havent told chris yet for another reason, i need to clean this whle house, if i tell him im expecting he will want me to sit down and do fuck all, and then teh house wont get cleaned ( well to my standards anyway) and the washing wont get done (properly) so i need to completely gut the house today so its done, and then when i tell chris, he might make sure the roomie keeps te house tidy, im just gonna make sure i keep having regular sit down breaks :)

How are u and baby xxx

First off.... Congrats tash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crib::dance::wohoo: Yay I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!! What's your fav color? Hehe oh I'm so so so excited. Angel is right, what a great way to start off 2013!!!:thumbup:

Angel, the cramps started during the day at work and so I don't think it was an orgasm lol but I woke up this morning and it seems to have subsided so I think it could've been o pains. I'm still in bed so I'm going to get up and go pee and see if that changes anything. Oh and last night took 5 cheapy o tests and they were all pos so def surged. I'll take another one thus morning and see what it says :) I'm sorry you aren't feeling well :( maybe morning sickness kicking in?

woohoo xxxxx
congrats tash thats brill i thought u were by what u been saying but was afradi to say too much in case u weretn :) woohoo thats fab xxxxxx

angel thats a great sign, i know nausea isnt nice but is reassuring, thats how my sickyness started , mild car sickness but not ina car :) xxxx
roll on wed xxxxxxx

amy hon, i never had Ov pains till after my mmc, then i has Ov pain every month xxx
i took it as a good sign, least i knew i was Ov xxxxxxxxxx

im good today xxx
still happy from scan, tryin to get used to my back bandage, its kind of annoying but itf it helps its all good xxxx

i gotta log off, im goin to my friends house and i must get ready :)

Hi Laura! Have fun at your friends house! :)

So just had a heap of ewcm and I think my surge is almost over. Not sure if it was pos but glad we bd last night. Waiting for dh to wake up so I can get some more swimmers lol pain is gone too so really think it was just different because of the hsg. I became more sensitive after the 1st mc and my d&c but this time wasn't the same so I was scared. Feel much better now :) now if I can just catch that eggy and have a healthy sticky bean I would be elated :)

I so hope you catch that sticky bean Ames!!! Then we are all well on our way!! Just got Bethany and Horsey now hehe !

I am so excited, i want to POAS again because i dont believe it... But i cant hold my pee long enough and im not even drinking alot really.... So im gonna hold it as long as possible and go POAS again later..

Ive tried cleaning up, but i just dont have the energy i want to go to bed...

Ive had loads of things this cycle that have made me think i was pregnant.. But just brushed them off cos i seem to have alot of symptoms every cycle...

Sickness two days ago, verry very tired, short tempered, crying over nothing, heaps of creamy cm, just the general feeling of being pregnant..

So excited!!

My favourite colour is either pink or purple :D But so that im different from the other names can i be green?! How are u all xxx

Ive just had thought, i think i know why i was sick on thursday.. It wasnt morning sickness.. I took two dihydrocodeine tablets when i got to work because i felt like my AF cramps were going to come so i thought if i took painkillers before they came it would stop them, and i think my body knew i was pregnant and it wasnt good for the baby so threw them up.. Just a theory, dont think it was Morning sickness xx

yay tash!! Congrats!! :flower: I knew that dream must have been a sign. The exact same thing happened to me. And the dream felt very real! So how long are you gonna wait to tell your dh??

Changed you to green :) yay so excited!!! Now hopefully Bethany, horsey and I can join you girls! :)

Bd just now again and will again tomorrow morning just to be safe. Come on catch that eggy!!! I'm hoping in two weeks Ill have a bfp too. :D

Yay Ames!! Then we can all be bump buddies hehe :D

Jess im definitely not telling him yet, the lines are too faint and id hate to tell him and then get AF and have a chemical or, id hate if i had a batch of tests that just give false pos or evaps, im sure they are pink, but silly me i just used a clearblue one but obviously theres not enough hcg yet if im only getting faint lines on sensitive ones it wont show up on clearblue for a few more days i dont think.. i have about 5 tests left and will do one with fmu and the same on monday , if af doesnt turn up first, no sign of her and she was due yesterday :)

How are u all xxx

Thanks angel! I'm praying hard and really hoping I'm third time lucky. I don't think my heart can take anymore bad news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->