ttc after a d&c

Tash congrats!! :) im soooo soooo happy for u!!! Fxd that lil one sticks and many sticky vibes ur way!!! I hope fmu gives ur the bfp satisfaction u need!! Woooohooo!! What a great way to start the new year!!!<3

Amy soo sooo glad ur pain subsided<3 praying this is it for u sweety!! Now try to relax enjoy bd and time with dh :) tww yay!! Tons of :dust: ur way!!<3

Bethany Horsey Hi!! I hope all is well ladies!!<3

Angel weds is almost here<3 i cant wait to here more good news! :)

Laura bump picture yet??? Please post one wont u???

Jessica how are u & lo? <3

I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I went to babys r us today and realized babys need alot of stuff! Yikes! I only lasted an hour and had to leave. Cant wait to get energy and look again!

Yes isn't is crazy how much a tiny little one needs? Lol

Well FMU BFP is the same lightness as yesterday, starting to get a little bit worried :/ AF was due on Friday and still no sign of her, no cramps or anything, i'm going to ring the doctors in the morning i think and request a blood test to confirm a pregnancy.. Might put my mind at rest, i have two more tests and wont be buying any more i dont think, too expensive, i wont do any more tests today im going to wait until tomorrows FMU before work. Hmmm maybe its just a shy bean..

I mean its a good sign that ive got faint BFPs and no AF isnt it? xxx

Changed you to green :) yay so excited!!! Now hopefully Bethany, horsey and I can join you girls! :)

Bd just now again and will again tomorrow morning just to be safe. Come on catch that eggy!!! I'm hoping in two weeks Ill have a bfp too. :D

sending angels and prayers ur way sweetie, i want u to have a sticky bean sooooo bad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
u deserve nothing but good things from here on out. xxx
2013 will be all of our lucky yrs xxxxxxxxxxxx

angel , i met a girl i work with in the hosp when i went up, she was after 2 mcs, has a little girl of 8 months, she is 8 weeks now with her second and all is well. just to boost u up that it can happen for u and amy this time too, hope ur wait for wed is goin ok sweetie,these last few days before scan can be helly, love u, sending angels and prayers to u too for great outcome.
no offenece but im liking ur spots and sickyness :) great signs xxxxxxxxx

tash dont worry hon, its normal for test not to be darker yet, can take a few days to get darker. xxxx also depends on how concentrated urine is and the actual pee stick its self, some have varying amounts of dye in um :) so dont worry, a line is a line is a line :) hee hee congrats xxxxxxxxxxxx
wait 2 days or so if u can and u should see darker than, even if u dont dont worry.
i went to doc 2 days before my af was due to confirm, i think they thought i was over eager but i didnt care i just wanted to make it all real for myself :)
i know how hard it is not to worrry believe me :) xxxxxxxxx but try ur best for ur sake and ur lovely little bubs :) enjoy ur preg as much as u can, i know easier said than done for a while till we can start to believe it :) xxxxx

jen so sorry im a lazy cow still no pic, il do it soon i promise, my friend i went to last nt lives a good way away from me, about 1.5 hr drive there and i dropped my other friend back home after so 2 hrs to come home, i got home at 3 am so im a bit lazy today :)
when i wake up properly later il do it :) xxxxx
hope alls good with u, xxx
baby shopping is fun isnt it, can be daunting but if we do it little by little over next few months we be fine xxxxxxxxx

i had great fun at my friends last nt, we stayed at her place for few hrs , then went to a pub and when they went dancing me and one of my friends came home :) i love dancing but was afraid of drunken elbows headin for my bump :)
i know i wouldnt have enjoyed myself tryin to protect d bumo and had 2 hr drive ahead . but i had great fun, so glad i went down :)

oh and tash green is amy s colour, i can get u a different green or u can share purple with me if u like :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
purple is a good colour :) haha

bethany we miss u , where u go? xxxxxxxxx hpe ur good xxxxxxxx
u toohorsey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jess hoping alls well with u and bumpy xxxxxxxx

Thanks laura, yeah sure ill share purple :D Thanks :D

Yeah i dont care if my doctor thinks im eager, i they had been through what we have been throug they would be the same !!

Period was due on Friday according to when i od and my luteal phase being 13 / 14 days, so its two days late now which is a good pregnant sign, im gassy, feel tracel sick , i feel hungry all the time, as in all the time, and ive started becomin the same as i was when i was pregnant last time.. I used to wake up really early in the morning with belly ache because i needed to pee and i started doing that this morning .

Im not telling chris until either ive got a darker test or a doctors confirmation :) Yay!

Only person im telling is my sister, gonna give her a baby grow with the words Auntie AGAIN on it, but im gonna tell her not totell anybody else, and she wont :)

How are you doing laura?

xx

it so great tash , im so happy for u hon xxxxxxxxxxx
yeah i thought same about my doc, they can feck off if they think im weird, ha ha
im allowed be over eager :) just shows we r excited for our bubs :) its all good :)
il change ur name colour there now, i love changin name colours :) xx
think u be safe to tell chris, u have had so many faint pos now, i wodlnt be doubting it hon xxxxxxxx its great xxxxxxxxxx

im good babe im in good form, im 19 weeks today and with a good scan day before yest so im very happy, :) its so reassurng to have good scan, u gonna go for early scan?
if u dont autmoatically get one, play up how worried u r to ur doc and say u need one. i donno if ye get them anyways. not that i think u will need one but for peace of mind, it is fab xxxxxxxxxx

as promised some pics sorry so long coming, i was lazy :)

stripy top is day of christening , black top is today :)
and that my bub last fri :) xxxxx

Attachments

• DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0091.jpg
    DSC_0091.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0089.jpg
    DSC_0089.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
thanks guys , how ye all? xxx
just back from seeing the hobbit :)

Tested negative thus morning on cheapy o tests so surge is over :) so bd fri (when I got the pos opk), yesterday and about to tonight. Fx! So badly want this to happen thus cycle

Tash im sure ur sticky bean is just fine :) fxd for u!<3

Laura love love love ur bump<3 super cute!!!! Eek im so excited for u being at a milestone! You look great! As for the ultrasound how beautiful!! Baby has such a cute facial profile!!<3 i cant wait for ur gender reveal! Thank u for sharing!!

Angel i hope ur okay weds will be here soon!! I cant wait to leave work and read ur post.<3

Amy tons of :dust: for ur sticky bean this cycle. Sounds like u did everything right. Praying egg n sperm met up now and baby is on the way!! You covered ur bases well<3

Tash ill be changing u as soon as i get on my dh pc!! As u all know im always on this darn phone. But so glad to have pocket ninjas!!

Amy Bethany Horsey left!! 2013 we can do this!! :dust:

Bethany and Horsey :hugs: i seriously hope ur both okay<3 Miss u both

Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :)

Oh yes, stay away from Dr Google :ignore: Come onnnnn wed :brat:!!!! I swear, when you want time to slow down it speeds up and then times like these where you are just wishing for the days to NOT drag, they do. Sigh :growlmad:! Anything you can do to take your mind off of things? Movie? Book? Go for a walk? :xmas8:

Ive been wanting to see that movie too and I also can do suspense but horror... nooooo thank you :nope:! DH got me into the show Dexter and although its not "scary", there are some parts that kind of freak me out :argh:. There was this one where this guy would lure his victims to his house where he set up a maze and it had strob lights and hanging skulls... ya that image stayed with me for a LONG time. It was so bad that night, I had to go to the restroom and made DH stand outside the door :loo:

I got up this morning with no tests left... So.. Me being clever, i decided to empty an old moisturiser pot and clean it, i then peed FMU into it and screwed the lid on.. Drove to the Sainburys near work, and bought some tests.. I bought two clearblue plus, hardly a line on each, got quite discouraged, then for somer reason decided to use the digital..

I cant tell you how it felt to see this..
https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Natasha_Vienetta_Moran/pregnant_zps7c99fda8.jpg

Went to doctors, they refused to take bloods etc and they said that a positive digital was as good as and i didnt need to do anything any further...
Hmmm.... Okay then lol

They told me to get lots of rest, dont bend down or move too quickly, to sleep on my left side and to try and carry on as normal lol EASIER SAID THAN DONE

So anyway, i was going to think ofa creative way to tell chris... But as soon as the digital said pregnant i cried my eyes out and rang chris !!

X Hope ur all ok X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->