ttc after a d&c

I got up this morning with no tests left... So.. Me being clever, i decided to empty an old moisturiser pot and clean it, i then peed FMU into it and screwed the lid on.. Drove to the Sainburys near work, and bought some tests.. I bought two clearblue plus, hardly a line on each, got quite discouraged, then for somer reason decided to use the digital..

I cant tell you how it felt to see this..
https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Natasha_Vienetta_Moran/pregnant_zps7c99fda8.jpg

Went to doctors, they refused to take bloods etc and they said that a positive digital was as good as and i didnt need to do anything any further...
Hmmm.... Okay then lol

They told me to get lots of rest, dont bend down or move too quickly, to sleep on my left side and to try and carry on as normal lol EASIER SAID THAN DONE

So anyway, i was going to think ofa creative way to tell chris... But as soon as the digital said pregnant i cried my eyes out and rang chris !!

X Hope ur all ok X

That is soooo awesome!!!! :wohoo: So if they wont have you come in for blood work, when will be your first apt? So excited and happy for you!!!!!! :hugs:

Im so eager and want to :test:... do you think 1-2dpo is too soon? jk lol

HAha Ames!! Hmm 1-2dpo lmao!! Id laugh if you got a positive lol! But yay for TWW! I know one thing, im never falling for the * test upto 6 days before your period* thing ever again! I didnt get my BFP til 16dpo and only got the digi positive on 17dpo today!

Well to be honest the doctor didnt really help at all, i told her i was terrified and didnt know if i was pregnant or not, i said i felt it, had missed my period and didnt get bfp technically until today! And i requested BETA, but she said theres no need i was like hmm okay? I said that i didnt know what to do and she said that i should just get bed rest for 4-5 weeks and then go to the midwives if i want, she really gave me no direction at all, but i dont care, i dont need all that crap, the baby is either gonna stay with me or go to heaven, and to be fair, nothing the midwives can do will either help or stop either way... And plus the doctors said on my last miscarriage report that the cause was simply fetal demise, i have perfect levels or all hormones e.g progesterone etc, and she simply said theres no need to assume it iwll happen again, and to be honest, i really feel this one will stick..

Both my pregnancy readings said that i will conceive or find out im pregnant in january and i will give birth to a healthy baby, thats all the faith i need, they been right so far :/ xxxxxx

How are u ames xxx

LOL I know right! Can you imagine if I did? Im sure I would be in the news :rofl: I too dont believe the "6 days before your missed period" :nope:. Both times I didnt get mine until AF was due! I know that Laura got hers relatively soon but I think the majority of us got it right around af was suppose to come :flower:.

Thats gotta be true :thumbup:! She was right about you getting pregnant so Im thinking she will be right about you giving birth in the end of summer/begining of fall :baby:. Im glad that we are all getting there... just got Horsey, Bethany, and I left and then we will all be bump buddies :happydance:!

If your levels are good, then I guess I can see how they say there is nothing left to do but wait a few weeks for bubs to show and that Horsey and Bethany will be there too! :cloud9:

Im doing great! So inspired by recent events (You and Angel). Im also so so so happy that everything is going well for Jess, Laura, and Jen and thier bubs. Makes me feel sooo in this month and Bethany and Horsey will be too! :)

I know! I am so certain that you horsey and bethany will get yours very very soon, then we can all give birth this year and be bump buddies now! Replacing TTC buddies hehe! We really all will go through this whole journey together! And i know for sure that even when bubba is here we will all be mom buddies!!

I am so excited for when you three post your bfps on here i really am!!

Im just sat watching tele, and since i told chris im pg, hes done nothing but make me sit down and chill,

* Tash are you hungry?*
*Do you need a cushion?*
* DONT U DARE BEND DOWN TO THAT WASHING MACHINE*
*You can have my side of the bed nearer the toilet*

Gosh i can understand him and its nice but its smothercating lol! And i did say to him in very blunt words that he NEEDS to sort roomies shit out and really hep around the house, both of them, ive told them i cant do it all anymore and the most important thing is my baby, not cleaning up after those two grown men, especially roomie!

xxxx

I think its high time for roomie to MOVE OUT if you ask me! hahah Are there talks of that happening?

well we havent really talked about it.. chris hasnt been home very long and he has a friend round so we cant really discuss it when we dont want people to know, he wants to tell his mum and isaid no because i dont want to tell anybody at all til im twelve weeks, and its not fair on my mum if his knows before mine, its not fair at all,, so i think we will have to discuss it later in bed or when his friends gone but even then roomie is stuck to us like glue so might have to be in bed later :( But i have told him that to be honest, roomie needs to go, even if this pregnancy doesnt work out, he still needs to be gone for good, we need our own space !

xxx

For sure. You guys def need your space and alone time and the last thing you should be worrying about is roomie and his messes etc. I hope it all works out with him!

hi guys xx
how ye all doing? good i hope

thanks jen, i love my bump , itis growing mighty fast though, think bub be big buster :)
Oh is convinced its a boy cos so big :)
how u keeping? ive seen ur bump recently ish on fb, u have a lovely bump goin on now :)

angel ,i so cant do scary anymore, i get nightmares, i have avoided scary books and films for yrs but will read or watch almost anything else, :)
i read the hobbit a long time ago, im glad there was a good gap cos i dont like reading books and watching films too close together cos i have too many comparisons in my head. the hobbit is quite good but as usual i prefer the book ha ha but thats me all the time ;) u r nearly there sweetie xxxxxxxx looking forward to ur good news xxxxxxx

amy fx for u sweetie, u do sooo have ur bases covered, its up to :sperm: and eggies now to meet up and do the bidness :) hee hee fx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash i neevr can do elaborate ways of telling people these things, im so excited i just blurt it :) ha ha
defo agree roomie needs to go :) glad chris is lookin after u hon xxx
u could be same as me, my first mmc was unexplained too and thank god this bub is growing away mad :) xxxxx

hi horsey i see u, hope alls well xxxx

bethany come BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

sorry posted too soon by accident by pressing enter button, never happened before :)
im so dopey and tired all day, its only 9pm but im gonna head ot bed soon, im just wrecked today :)

jess hope alls still well xxxx

ilovehim u stil on here hon xxxxxxx hope ur good xxxxxxx

yay!! Congrats Tash! I know docs can be difficult at times, like over here they don't want to see you until you are like 8 weeks or something. I guess its different with every hospital. As for the roomie, now you are first priority and if you want him out he should go. Maybe you or dh can find another place for him? Or someone who will take him in? I am sure the roomie will understand, especially because you are PREGNANT now. Doesn't it feel good to say it! :hugs:

Angel, good luck on your scan on Wed. I also have my appointment and scan on Wed, also very nervous. I am sure all will go well for you!

Jen and Laura, you both are just about to the half way mark!! Wow, I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. Now its time to start preparing for baby!! :hugs:

Bethany, I hope you're ok hon! Although I am not on here to often, I notice your absence. I hope you are doing great. We miss you. :hugs::kiss:

yup jess its exciting :)
glad ur still goin good, good luck for wed xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Amy!! Hows the tww going!! I have fx for you. Just remember, you will be going into this next pregnancy very prepared and the docs will know just what to do to take care of you!!:hugs:

yup jess its exciting :)
glad ur still goin good, good luck for wed xxxxxxxxxx

I hope I am going good. I get paranoid sometimes, because I can feel movement, but then for a few days I can't really feel much. So its scary. I know since I am not yet 14 weeks, I will rarely feel movement. But its still so scary.

Hi Jess! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Angel! Im sure everything is going to be perfect for you girls! how far along are you now? I lost track :oops: The only thing I know is that we are ALL going to be blessed with 2013 babies!

Bethannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... miss you!

Hi Jess! Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Angel! Im sure everything is going to be perfect for you girls! how far along are you now? I lost track :oops: The only thing I know is that we are ALL going to be blessed with 2013 babies!

Bethannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... miss you!

I am 13.5 weeks. Not sure exactly because baby is measuring bigger. I admire your positive attitude , I wish I were more like you. You will be blessed Amy, I know it. :hugs:

jess i was the exact same hon,
i didnt feel it all the time but thats normal at that stage , i still cant predict movement much, that comes much later , best o lck wed, lookign forward to ur pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->