ttc after a d&c

-
I'm having a never ending cycle
A bit more jelly than I would choose to be ;)
Occasionally am gripped with fear that I'll be childless forever
Occasionally gripped with fear wondering if my uterus is ok after d&c
I have to pay fertility doc costs out of pocket

+
I am seeing a fertility doc who I really like
Just had a nice 2 week long vacation

:)

there is more but those are the main things? I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

LOL

We've missed you too! How long have you been seeing this fertility dr? Does he have any insight as to why the long cycle? I def dont think you will be childless hun... your baby is coming! Youve been wanting twins and maybe you are going to be the next octomom ( not the same as her, just have multiple babies) :)

heheh. i had a daydream about that octomom scenario - that i FINALLY ovulated and there were like 10 eggs lol. that time strangely i was not gripped by fear. that's how bad i've been wanting to be prego. the prego grass seems greener even if you have way too many chillun.

it is so wierd - this time and last time, no ovulation :(

my prolactin came back a little high when we did the blood tests. that can delay ovulation, but it wasnt high enough to take medication for. my tsh came back high too and i am taking pills for that now, even though it wasnt too bad. i also am overweight. that could be a factor. i was hoping the clomid would make me o! but alas it has not. i am going to follow the doctor's orders though and take femara next time. after that, maybe i'll ask that we stop those pills if they are obviously not working.

once this cycle finally ends, i am going to do more blood tests and then go in to monitor follicles. i think the plan is to do a trigger shot and then time intercourse. if that doesnt work after a couple tries, then iui. it could be veryyyyyy expensive though and i am honestly not sure if we can find the $ to do all this. i figure take it one step at a time. just the relief of having good doctors on the case makes a huge difference for my state of mind with all this stuff. -and if/when i do get prego, they will be standing by to do lots of blood tests and lots of scans. this time if something goes wrong, we will know we did everything we could.

It sounds you got a great plan set! I feel very optimistic and really brought this dr will figure things out for you! :)

I don't know about you but to me it's almost comforting when they find something wrong when you are having difficulties ttc so long as its something fixable. Makes me feel like we will have a healthy bub atleast that's what I pray for :)

yeah - it's kind of fun taking the pill in the morning and i do think it has helped with my mood. imma go eat noodles lol.

Plus it's better then trying and having repeat loses or no luck. Just hope they are able to "fix" us lol enjoy your noodles!

the noodles were acceptably yummy :) yes, i am hoping and praying that the next one will stick. god it will be good to look back fondly on these days off too much sleep with a little one driving me crazy instead of my own spinning gears.

It's more quiet here now a days now that almost everyone is pg. I remember the days you miss one days and you had to read through pages :(

Horsey sooo great to have you back :) im glad to hear ur getting help and ur levels checked. I hope youll be pregnant soon with ur sticky bean!!<3 we want it for you so badly! Hoping u wont have to get too involved with infertility doctor though to save u money. What we do for children. I pray u have multiple angels that are healthy beautiful and great babys for u!!

Tash im so happy for u!!<3 i hope ur roomie moves out and glad dh knows now :) take it easy and ull be at ur first appt soon! Yay!

Amy so glad for tww :) fxd this is it and hsg meds folic acid worked magic<3

Angel fxd for weds please take it easy. Im sure u and lo are just fine<3 sending u tons of sticky vibes<3

Am horsey and bethany :dust: u will be our next bfps!

Amy i post often. But i know seems like many are really busy. Miss u all<3

I guess I'm having withdrawals hehe

How are you feeling?

Im okay cant complain though life isnt too great at least im havin a baby yea know. My high risk doctor went from everythings great to something is borderline too low... :/ but he said something with numbers arent bad enough too worry too much. Idk what the hell.he ment today. Ill.call tom to ask but im afraid to.

Other then that im praying to work weds as if i dont i am going to lose my car as the hospital sent over 3,000 in bills.to collects and they want a credit card idk why the hospital couldnt work out a payment plan. Im having a baby my husband wont get a job and believes ill do what i have to to.support us while he figures out his business. Im fed up and been complaining too much. I want to buy something cheap off ebay for my baby or go to a local store and get something special and i.cant do anything. I want this baby i want to give her tbe world but im pregnant cant take xrays and no one will allow.me to work for em. Im fed up and angry with dh he knows it so does his mom but no one cares. My bills are my problem he is keepin the mortgage paid by borrowing and thats all that matters. Im just a complainer im sorry. I am starting to realize there woulda been no good time to get pregnant and i would personally suffer financially til baby comes anyway but i pray to god i get a job asap once she is born. Ill do anything to support her n i along with kobe. I wish dh felt the same and swallowed his pride. Least we talked but i got no where. All well. Rant over sorry.

Amy I have withdrawals from the girls too but to be honest now I'm pregnant I feel I need u guys even more I'm only 4 weeks 4 days and Chris is really excited n I'm just like ... Not ... I mean I am but I'm scared to be :( I am terrified the whole time and I don't like it , went to the doc yesterday n she didn't give me any direction at all basically told me that pregnancy isn't a disease and I should carry on as normal I was like easier said than done miss lol hope ur okay Ames how is the tww going xxxx

Jen, I'm truley sorry that you aren't to enjoy this pregnancy like you should. You so deserve it and you have so much on your plate without having to deal with your husband and his family. Does he not worry about losing you or his daughter? If you were to wall out the door I'm sure he would be devestated but just doesn't think that will ever happen. My heart breaks when you tells us about the things he and his family do and say like not putting on the heat for you or calling you lazy after you had major surgery while pregnant. Obviously you know your situation better than any of us and know what's best for you and baby but have you thought about staying with your mom for a little bit? Also, are you going to be able to get some clarification from the dr today about what's going on? Hugs and love to you :hugs:

Tash, I totally know what you mean. I know that if and when I do get pregnant, I would need you guys even more. It's so scary to know what we know. We don't have the luxury of being in a state of oblivious bliss because we are aware of everything because of what we have gone through. It almost as if that was taken away from us. But I know that we are all meant to be mothers and I keep trying to tell myself that our perfect lo was just in the making. Try and relax and enjoy as much of this as you can. Your baby will be beautiful and healthy and will be in your arms before you know it :)

As for me, everything up until now seemed to go relatively quick. I think the holidays and all the testing I was having done made everything fly by but now being in the tww is just torturous. We have bd every day since last fri when I got my pos opk so I'm hoping that we covered all basis. I just wish I knew already. :( My dr wanted me to come in 7 days after my + OPk to check my progesterone so Ill be getting blood drawn on thursday night and getting the results friday.

Dont mind me... Im just kind of in a weird funk/place right now. Im sure everyone is busy and now that we are all in different places in our ttc journey, its bound to change things. I wish everyone well no matter what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->