ttc after a d&c

Yes, I anxiously am waiting for the day that I can join you girls in the daily panic of being pregnant in our positions!

BIG BIG BIG hugs again Jen!

Jess, :wave:

Hi!! Love all of you!! I have a big knot in my stomach because of my scan tomorrow. This happens before every appointment. I hate that I feel so paranoid all of the time. And its incredibly hard to control it. You are you doing Amy? Can't wait for your BFP!!

Jess, I think that is exactly what made me break earlier today. I was talking to dh and I have bloodwork to check progesterone fri morning. Although its not the same as getting a scan, none the less I still get nervous and brace myself for bad news. Thats just for me in my case.... for you girls I have nothing but great feelings about things! I truely believe that you girls are carrying healthy little beans and will hold them when the time comes! Im sure of it :D You and Angel are going to have great scans tomorrow! :hug:

Im hoping we get a :bfp: too... hoping it wont be like the last one where it was like "Am I? 6 :bfp: Old Dr says Im not. 10 more :bfp: Go to ER. I AM! New dr tries to save. Too late :(... blood test, bloodtest, hsg...".

hi guys i was just catching up xxxxx

amy im on here less for a few reasons but always try to come on at least once a day.
otherwiser i get withdrawel from my girls :)
earlier on in preg i was resting a lot and home more out of fear and sickness :) so had more comp time, :)
also , im like im obsessed to be honest but in a good way, i live and breathe for my baby at the moment and i dont want to bore ye or upset anyone by goin on about it too much xxxx sorry i know thats a bit weird but would hate to upset anyone here cos i know we have all gone through so much last yr xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i have my fx for u honey, xxxx
it is so normal to feel out and get peed off in TWw, tww is the hardest 2 weeks of any of our lives xxxxxxxxxxxxx fx for u and lots of prayers for u xxxxxxx

jen i am so sorry bout ur bills sweetie, i know how bad stress from finances can be.
did u hear anything on ur loan? could u remortgage for more to cover urself for everything together?
i know only u can know ur relationship and u obvs love ur Dh which is why u stay put.
he really does need to step up though, he is being very unfair on u xxx
could ye move state from his family? it seems a lot of ur trouble comes from his families influence? i dont know what to say that hasnt been said :) hugs hon and vent away xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash , hugs sweetie, i know the fear so so well. it gets less, i wont lie and say it goes :) but it does get much less as u progress xxxxxxxxxxx
i think i focused so much on being allowed to try and then gettin preg that i totally forgot what it would be like when i got bfp :) i hadnt reasoned on the fear overwhelming a lot of my joy xxxxx try ur darnedest to enjoy it if u can, cos u r pregnant and for ur sake and bub sake focus on that xxxxxx
u spent time and effort to get there, u r pregnant now , congrats xxxxxxxx
u have no greater risk than anyother first time mom who hadnt a loss, focus on that. xx
only difference is in our minds, u have no increased risk this time xxxxxxxxxx

angel, thanks babe , im not too bad at all really, ive had back pain for over 6 yrs so im very used to it :) its not at a dehabiliating stage so no fear of me :)
i know what proper back pain is and i dont have proper pain at the mo thank god. :)
physio and back support should prevent me from going back to proper pain :) xxx
hope ur good hon, one more sleep xxxxxxxxx
well one more nt where u prob get no sleep , if ur like me xxxxxxxxx
fx for u for tomor , looking forward to pic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs

horsey welcome back, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
so sorry for silly long cycle, xxxxxxxxxxxxx
it does sound like u have a great plan and great docs, fx for u for next cycle xxxxxxxxxx

bethany, we really miss u honey, hope ur in good form and arent avoiding cos ur sad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jess hope ur good hon xxxxxxxxxxxx

my odc rang me today, my iron is down a little,
i knew i was under the weather a little for few days ,
thought they were gonna say i needed increase in thyroid med.
im glad its only iron :) thats something nearly everyone gets :)
its not very down, i only have to take iron every second day for now :)

love , hugs and :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

amy fx for ur straight forward bfp and sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura :hugs: I feel like my comment kind of maybe came out wrong. There is nothing wrong with things having to change... its understandable. It was just an observation.

I feel the same way. I too have withdrawls and so I come on to see how you girls are doing :)

i knid of took it as u missed us amy :)
i miss ye too , i miss the constant chatter :) xx

Angel & Jess i know ur scans will go great tomorrow<3 i cant wait to hear about them! Fxd for sweet little beautiful babys tomorrow! :)

Amy i have good feeling for u! That bfp is coming and im so glad ur under good care!<3 fixed for fridays results and im glad u have pregesterone on hand incase!

Laura so glad ur okay and taking care of bubs and have so.much family to keep u company to make time go by faster!<3

As far as my car goes if i dont get hours at work this week im screwed. Payment is late and if not paid by jan 20 its being taken away. I dont have the $ my husband doesnt have the $ and they wont take credit card payment. So ill be using his truck if worse comes to worse. Our bank acct has 17 in it so i know he doesnt have it. Things are gonna have to get ugly for a while.i guess.

I make 30 an hr. I get no health or dental insurance benefits though. No 401K no vacation or sick time either... Only down fall about small independent dentist offices. Ones that are corporations offer all that are hard to get into and pay 25 an hour but worth the pay decrease. My husband would never make my pay but full time in hygiene is 23-28hrs a week. So id only work 3-4days fulltime. Meaning ill have time with baby laundry cookin and cleaning. He wants me to work 35-40 hrs a week as hygienist but they arent realistic to find unless i work at a mess of different offices and i cant do that bc hours are so different at each place. He has to provide something also. I always wanted to be stay at home mom work as hygienist 1-2 days week for play $ but my husband has no work experience a degree that expired so he cant make enough. I accept that but need him to pull his own weight.

I forgot the other question asked.

my appointment with liver doc is thurs , blood tests arent back for that yet but i feel like its better , thanks xxxxxxxx
angel my heart goes out to u hon, i felt so bad before my first scan i felt sick and numb xx even when i was in the scan i couldnt hear um properly i was so nervous,, xxxxxxx
hugs honey xxxxxxxxxxxx il be saying lots of prayer s for u right now xxxxxx
fx for great news xxxxxxxxxxxx

whoa whoa whoa... did I miss the memo that went out saying there was no "whining/ranting/venting" allowed in here?!?!? You girls can rant away! Esp fo ryou Angel if your hubby is out of town! Thats what we are here for. And Laura, honestly hearing about how your bubs are doing gives me hope that one day Ill be there too since we all started the same with our mc/D&C's.

If I didnt have you girls to bounce things off of and vent to, I think I would be in much worse shape right now.

BIG hugs Angel.. tonight will be a long night but tomorrow will be the best of many "bestest" days to come! (Yes, "bestest" is a word in Amy-land)

Laura, praying for your scan too! Im glad that you are feeling better and I too am praying for great results for you! :hugs:

oh and angel my acne comes and goes all the time i get a few spots , just as i think they r clearing i ge t anew batch xxxxxxxx

bestest is aword in my language too amy :) one of my faves :)
yeah ur right amy , venting is good for us all :)
i wouldnt be sane id i didnt have all of ye :)
ye helped me throught the worst patch in my life, thanks guys xxx
argghh im gettin a bit teary , i just wanna make evrything alright for ye all.
id love a magic wand :) i cant wait till we all have Lovely Los to keep us awake at nt :) xxxxxxxx

No havent heard about loan for my surgery i dont think we will get it though. Cant refinance mortgage we only been paying for it for about a year and we owe more then its worth.due to housing market but he takes care mortgage id never touch that topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->