ttc after a d&c

angel i have too many app for me to keep track of, let alone ye to :) hee hee xx
least they r looking after me :) all good.
fx for u for fast wait for u till tomor xxx
is ur app early ? hope so xxxxxxxx

jen bags , but ur right not to broach the mortgage so hon :) xxx
heres hoping things get better for ye soon xxxxxxxxxx

Angel rant away!! Look at me i held it in sooo long and finally had a melt down. Thats what we are hear for we love u!

Laura agree with amy talk all u want about bubs fears good stuff etc. We are here for it all!

Jess n angel will have great scans tom!!<3

Amy will have news friday and amazing news after tww fxd for that<3

Laura i pray liver is okay sweety.

<3

I spoke with bethany on fb u should all drop her a message on there soon if u havent recently. Miss her<3

Oh angel and laura my face is still like a peperoni pizza acne stinks but such a small thing for a healthy lo

my latest spot crop is diminishing, il prob wake up with a new batch some day soon :)
jen thanks hon, im strangely not very worried about my liver anymore, i just feel like its better :)
yeah i must message bethany alright :)
angel roll on 8, thank god its early xx
the morn of my 12 week scan i was up , showered and after cleaning the house before any shops opened and my app wasnt till 1 :)

Love you girls! Gnight angel and Laura!

I love you all. Such a big week with tests and news that we are all waiting for!

Jen, I hope you are able to refinance hun! Fx!

Omg!! Idk what to do i just had a gush of clear stuff come out all over the coach and now im laying now and feeling trickling and leaking on my pad!! Wth trav was like stop peeing urself but i swear im not. I work in 9hrs worse night to call obgyn for er visit i cant lose my job. Ugh idk what to do as idk if its serious or just normal pregnancy leakage???

Going to er another $250 for the visit :( ugh i better be allowed to work tomorrow. I only want my daughter safe and its only reason im going. We are not happy atm. Trav just told me we need to do a baby registery bc his mom realized how upset i am about not having bill money so she thinks now i need a baby shower for her families help with necessary items. I am thankful but idk if this is serious idk if she will be okay :( 50min drive to er feels like an eternity.

Omg!! Idk what to do i just had a gush of clear stuff come out all over the coach and now im laying now and feeling trickling and leaking on my pad!! Wth trav was like stop peeing urself but i swear im not. I work in 9hrs worse night to call obgyn for er visit i cant lose my job. Ugh idk what to do as idk if its serious or just normal pregnancy leakage???

Jen, I hope to God everything is fine. I just got home and checked in, I hope its just an increase in fluid or discharge. Please keep up us posted. Take care hon.

jen fx for u , u have 2 types of waters, hind and fore waters apparetnly one type (cant remember which ) is ok to break xxxxxxxxxxx
even if its the other kind u can still be fine cos fluid replanishes a few times a day, its just to watch for infection xxxxxxxxxxxx
prayers and hugs to u honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Angel and Jess, good luck with your scans today!

Laura, forgive me but did you day you had a test today too? If so good luck?

Jen, please keep us posted. We are worried about you <3

angel hope u got on great xxxxxxxx waiting impatiently for ur news :) xxxxxxxxx

jen hope ur ok sweetie xxxxxxxx
amy , my app is tomro but i wont have any news out of it i think, its with the liver consultant she will prob just ask qs and order more tests :) xxxx
hope alls good with u sweetie, xxxxx

jess how was ur appointment xxx

wow this is a busy week for everyone , fx for all good news xxxxxxxx

tash how u doin hon? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How long until you get the results for that Laura? Hope it goes perfect! :)

I'm ok. I've been taking my temp just with a digital thermometer the past few days. I don't know too much about temping but yesterday morning it was 97.5 and this morning it's 96.4. I don't know how accurate this thermometer is but I don't think that's a good sign :(

could be a few weeks id say.
amy im crap about temping , ive no clue sorry but if its just regular digital temp i dont think its accurate enough. dont people buy a speacial baseline themometer or something for temping xxxxxxxxxxxxx fx for u honey.
u will catch wthin ur extra fertile 3 months after hsg i just know it, u have had great results when ttc iin the past, with catching the egg, u little bunny :) xxxxxxx

Lol thanks Laura, I'm just feeling so discouraged right now. Need to bring out the pma! I think you do need a special thermometer which I don't have. Obv me taking my temp with my thermometer is just me being desperate to know. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->