ttc after a d&c

Hope ur bath helps laura! Enjoy!

Yay!! Im home im home im home!!! Only took a full 7 days but im home in bed but my bed!!! My pup was soooo sooo happy to see me but he is so dependent on my husband. Im watch tv dh is playin video but he made me a bowl of honey nut cherrios so.im going to go enjoy them and let my cell charge now! Im sooo happy and kobe goes to groomer tom so i finally will get to see him aftet his appt!! Also i can call crib company for hardware im hoping they mail them to me so he can get crib tog!

Lol angel! I know, I read it and was like whoa Amy!!! :oops: I think your right, married a former marine but maybe preggers with a sailor lol

Jen, woooohoooooooooo!!!! Glad you're home. Now test up and don't overdue it! <3

Gnight and love you girls!

Thanks amy im soo happy to be in my bed its more roomie and has the ppl i love with me my dh and pup!<3 i missed them both. I hate hospitals. My mom is suppost to come over tom with my niece. Wonder if she still will. My husband is gonna work from home i hope he does.

Amy is this 10dpo now?? I am getting sooo excited!! A little marine baby how cute would that be! I vote u make that ur babies first halloween costume after his /her daddy! Ok i think ull have a son amy. Idk y but im thinking boy for u!<3 thougu sailor sounds adorable! I hope u have one in the oven as we speak :)

Angel 9weeks under ur belt :) hopefully ull breath and relax easier at 12weeks. I am so excited and cant help but think all of these babies are our miracle rainbows no matter what we as mommys endure along the way! How are u doing angel?

Bethany so good to hear from u! Love ya and i hope ur doing well<3

Horsey how are u doing?

Jess thinking of u and ur dd!<3

Good morning ladies!

10dpo and neg pt this morning... feeling out.

hi guys,

jen so glad ur home xxxxxxxxx enjoy ur own space and let Dh wait on u hand and foot now :) u and bubs deserve it :) :) xxxxxx

amy ur not out chick, xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
still super early :)

angel roll on 12 weeks, i so know how u feel, its really really hard not to worry , hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Sil had op today but they werent sure if it was cancer (the old inconclusive test result s) or not but thank god it all went well and she is out of the op
my poor kitty was in a cat fight a t the weekend and got really nasty scratches on his eyes, they were all swollen and weepy, i think he got cat flu too, i went to vet and got him antibs yest and after 2 days he is so much better, poor little guy,
evil neighbours cat!!! my kitty only has 3 legs cos he was knocked down when small and had to get one chopped off . i know its silly to people who dont love cats but i love him to bits , i hate seeing him sick, he is on the mend thank god.
the iron is making me sicky but its worth it for what it does for me and bub,
overall feeling much better with extra meds,
happy lols can come back again.
when thyroid is low so is my mood , its yucky xxxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

Hey girls, thanks for the support, i think im gonna bite the bullet and make use of my day off tomorrow ( did i tell you they finally granted my wednesdays off? On the provision that i make the hours up on mondays tuesday thursdays and fridays, long days but worth it for the whole day off mid week ) and ring the midwives and book my first appointment, no doubt theyll want to take my medical history and pregnancy loss history etc, plus it gets me sorted so that when i reach 12 weeks it will be quicker to book my scan in..

my plan is, is, i should be having my 12 week scan first week of march, and i believe here in uk our mothers day is march 10th this year, so im getting nana cards for the two grandmums ( chris mum and my mum and gramma ) and going to get a copy of the scan, and put it on the inside of the card and announce it to them on mothers day :) thats the plan, got to keep shtum until then..

which is pretty hard considering i see my mum every day at work and i see my grandma often lol!!

Angel glad u are okay and so sorry colleaguezilla is being such a bitch! That girl who was sat next to me who came back from maternity has been moved away from me.. even though im pregnant it still hurts when she keeps saying things like, oh well when i was pregnant etc or wait til u get pregnant rah rah rah, bearing in mind she doesnt know im pregnant as far as shes aware ive had a mmc last august and just goes on and on about it, i thought id be less sensitive now im pregnant but im not.. Glad ur okay tho chick

amy 10dpo still early! i didnt implant until 10dpo and didnt get bfp until 17dpo ur not out til af gets u! i know that an achy back was one of my earliest signs, i never get back ache unless ive done soemthing to it

laura hope ur bath did u good the other night, im sure it was u who said it lol

So, on my agenda, tomorrow ring midwives and try to get appointment outside of work hours so as not to arouse suspicion... CLean the house, see my gramma.. And do some shopping, i got a loan out because ive had problems with my car that i had to pay for, and ive got some left over so thinkng of buying some bigger clothes ready for the womb invasion im currently experiencing... Im so bloated at the moment, so if my bump in a few months is this size ill def need bigger clothes lol!!

X love to u all X

awww poor kitty!!! I would be a mess if something happened to my boys. Im not a big cat person but I love my two! I hope he feel better Laura! Poor baby :( The iron tabs are still making you sick? Oh no! Is there anything that you can do to help without hurting you or bubs? Thank goodness SIL doesnt have cancer... I cant imagine... scary! :( I hope you feel better soon hun. I too am in a mood. First it was firey (obv given yesterday lol) this morning was still a little firey and now Im down to sad. I know I sound ridiculous crying about a bfn on 10dpo but I really was hoping for a little something. Jen was right too in saying that it may not be a good thing if I did get one too soon because then it could be chem.. oye. Seeing as how both times I got my bfp on the day af was due 14dpo why I would think things would be different this time, I dont know. AF is due in about 2-3 days so we shall see.

Funny that you mentioned that Tash, my back litterally just starting hurting... so weird!

Yay for weds off!! That will be so nice to have that break in the week! Wish I could do the same :) Oh fun.. shopping!!!

tash bigger clothes shopping for bub is fun , enjoy :)
be carefull photocopying scan pic, i heard it damages scan pic but that could be crap :) i was also told dont laminate it cos htey melt but my sil laminated hers :) xxxxxx
i just said id say it in case its not crap cos id be gutted if i rujined mine xxxx
double check with someone first or take pic of the scan and print that :) x

i just did it again, i dont know what i pressed, just a button on the keyboard and it posted what i wrote so far :) wish i knew what i pressed cos its a really fast way to post :) second tme ive done it by accident :) ha ha
tahs u have a ccolleaguzilla too :) silly woman, some people are so insenstive , arrgghh

amy thank god kitty is much better already, antibs seemt o be doin the trick, he is glued to my side and sleeping loads, but he is healing fast cos of all the sleep :)
yeah thank god Sil is ok. obvs sore after op but all good thank god,
she is a asweetie, i used to babysit for their kids all the time when younger and they used to take me on days out with um so i spent alot of time in their house.
it was always a happy , relaxed house :)
amy hon i was the same this time, i was crying at 8 dpo , cos i felt preg and was so sure i was gonna get early bfp, but i didnt and was still preg, praying ur the same honey xxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy still early fxd for ur bfp!<3
Laura glad kitty is getting better. My heart aches for any animal that gets hurt. So sorry iron is making u sick :-( is they anything to help? I hope u feel better.<3
Tash yay for weds off! How is ur rash doing? So glad ur getting things ready with ob for scans at 12weeks. What a great mothers day gift!<3
Angel how are you?

Atm dh brought kobe to groomers waiting his return he should be tired and cuddly when he gets home!! I love my fur baby. Im wet again :/ idk what to think. Drinking tona of fluids and staying in bed with pillows under thighs. Hopefully fridays appt goes okay and bedrest at home is okay if i have to go back to hospital ill be depressed as its an hour drive from my house my friends n family are two hours away. So that is why no one visits :/. Hopefully i dont need iv fluids again. Also being in bed is exhausting lol.

hahahh... I dont think we ever fully grow up in that sense! heheh I hope they had a wonderful time and they brought you back something cool! Maybe a little baby grass skirt or a cute outfit for a little boy? hehehh

This tww really is killing me. Im having back pains/spasms now...really tired...obv moody :oops:.. sniffly. All would point to bfp but I just dont want to get my hopes up. How are you doing aside from waiting to hear about your goodies lol?

jen , hope ur ok honey and r resting up, hurray for fur baby coming home all cuddly :)
nothing to do about the iron really, im lucky it doesnt make me worse, some people r so sick they cant take it and have to have iron injections. im gonna switch to liquid iron next week, its taken twice a day instead of once and can be easier to take as u get less each time and its alittle weaker :) but i wanted to boost my levels first for a few weeks to get back to norm :) il be fine, its small potatoes :) xxxxxxxxx thanks guys xxxxx
jen fx for fri app, hope u dont have t go to hosp again and get to stay home xxxxxx hugs xxxx

angel ha ha , presents are always exciting no matter what age we r :) xxxxxxxx
im feeling much better already so meds wil hve me sorted in no time :)
im happy out cos things r goin good for bub, Sil and kitty and in turn me :) xxxxxxx

amy i may have said this alread but fx for u :) xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup Tash, I was the one with the awful mouth/thoughts/post yesterday regarding colleguezilla. Not that I think much of her today but I guess you can say its a little better. I just ignored her for the most part today. :ignore: heheh

I showed that post to dh and he was like "Oh my god! Where the heck did that come from? Geez, I think youre pregnant..."

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I was sooo embarrassed but so glad that I was able to get it out! I wanted to slap her so bad and figured venting would probably be the better route. So after I showed him the post, he asked "whats for dinner?" I said "Im baking cornbread right now and chili" and he said "Oh, I dont know if I like Chili". I just looked at him and he said "No no, I love chili... sounds great hun!" LOL I said Ill make you something else if youd like and he said no no... Im good :rofl: I said "geez am I that scary or something? :oops:" and he said no that he really thought it smelled and looked good and he did end up liking it so Im glad hehe

amy u show him :) i can imagine amy goin 'but u do like chillis mr , U DO RIGHT ' ha ha
ive posted stuff here in a rant and been abit morto that it came outta me :)
i prefer being a happy lady :) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->