ttc after a d&c

I'm 12dpo but no symptoms other than mild cramping and lightheaded. I think the only reason why I don't feel af coming maybe is because of crinone

hi guys im tryin to catch up properly but my brain is a bit fuzzy. xx
my littel mience the one who was born the day before liles edd is in hosp.
docs dont knwo whats wrong but she has had a cough for 10 days and now cant breathe properly, they think it is either her heart or that she got mrsa when she was born, they checked her heart cos she was turning blue tonight but thank god its not her heart so now maybe mrsa or something else they dont know,. poor thing she is a little dot, she is only 5 weeks, im really hopefull she will be fine but its scary waiting ,x
love nad hugs to all. xxxxxxx

im still readin but if i dont answer some posts il forget, xxx
jen i got first blood results back , iron was low, thyroid a little low and liver a bit worse.
but all fixable, they r gonna retest in 4 weeks from last test to recheck.
ive extra thyroid med now and iron so should be better. i think liver is a little worse cos i took antibs for uti, thanks for asking xxxxxxxx
sorry u were havin a rough day hon, i know it is very wearing on u to have to be on bed rest but it will be worth it honey , hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

amy honey hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
u know it really sounds like u r preg but i know why u dont believe or wanna get ur hopes up xxxxxxxxx hugs chick xxxxxxxx

jess, hope ur daughters r better soon hon. it must be so hard having to worry about um while preg too , hugs xxxxxxxx

tash hi hon, hope things r still good for u and bubs hon. hope rash is gone now hon xxxxx
ive one page left to read but my fuzzy brain will forget.
i switched to liquid iron but i feel a bit more nauseous if anything , but its (sorry tmi) cos of constipation that i wanna switch, um decisions :) ha ha

ok i didnt have another page just one more post :)
hope everyone is good, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nt nt xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As if the problems couldn't get worse, both bathrooms, showers floors are all backed up. The bathrooms are flooded, the tubs are filled with water. I think the sewage line broke. This all happened while I was resting with back pain and stomach cramps. I was totally freaking out, felt like losing it. I had to go and shut down the main water line to the house. Now there is a huge mess in both bathrooms. It even hurts to bend down right now. I had to call dh to come home from work early. Now lets see how big this bill from the plumber is gonna be. :( . Problems problems problems.

I kept trying to access the thread from my comp but it just kept freezing. I gave up. This will be short because I am on my phone.

Jessica, I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time honey. It isn't fair. So glad that you keep your oldest away from boys. I think in culture we place too much emphasis on relationships too early. Whatever happened to just being a kid? Hope she learns that it is ok to be intelligent. She can school everybody else and build a life with her brain that others would envy!
So sorry that your youngest may need meds. I understand your worries :hugs:
And OH NO on the plumbing issues! Lots of love.

Angel, thought of a book recommendation the other day and now I have forgotten it. Dang it. Hope you are well.

Tash, much love to you and baby!

Amy, fingers crossed.

Horsey, how are you? Update me woman.

Jenn, how are you feeling? How is baby?

Laura, hope you start getting better results and prayers for your niece. Rub your belly for me and tell bebe I said hi!

AFM:
Instead of two weeks vacation we will be in Thailand a month. It can't come fast enough. In the meantime, I am taking dangerous oral antibiotics and I go back for a few weeks for another culture. If my infection isn't gone I need to go to the hospital for IV antibiotics. Doctor is worried because he has never seen this infection in a patient of his and it is resistant to 8 classes of antibiotics. I hope I can kick it. And I sincerely hope that it doesn't destroy my body and give me another yeast infection in the process.

Jess so sorry about what you are going through :(

Bethany, I hope they can find Meds that will work and that you don't have to go to the hospital where this all began.

Jen , hope you're recovering well

Tash, how are you holding up?

Angel and Laura, hope bumps are doing well.

Horsey, hope you're ok.

Sorry to anyone I missed.

I just took another test right now, neg. if I don't get a pos in the morning which I'm pretty sure I won't, then I think my dr will have me stop the progesterone and just wait for af to arrive. With the timing if everything right now, I may need to take a break from here. It's just hard to deal with my edd coming up and yet another failed cycle.

Amy, we understand. Those due dates are rough and I am coming up to when I first conceived and still no baby and no BFP. Love ya :hugs:

I kept trying to access the thread from my comp but it just kept freezing. I gave up. This will be short because I am on my phone.

Jessica, I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time honey. It isn't fair. So glad that you keep your oldest away from boys. I think in culture we place too much emphasis on relationships too early. Whatever happened to just being a kid? Hope she learns that it is ok to be intelligent. She can school everybody else and build a life with her brain that others would envy!

Angel, thought of a book recommendation the other day and now I have forgotten it. Dang it. Hope you are well.

Amy, fingers crossed.

Laura, hope you start getting better results and prayers for your niece. Rub your belly for me and tell bebe I said hi!

AFM:
Instead of two weeks vacation we will be in Thailand a month. It can't come fast enough. In the meantime, I am taking dangerous oral antibiotics and I go back for a few weeks for another culture. If my infection isn't gone I need to go to the hospital for IV antibiotics. Doctor is worried because he has never seen this infection in a patient of his and it is resistant to 8 classes of antibiotics. I hope I can kick it. And I sincerely hope that it doesn't destroy my body and give me another yeast infection in the process.

Bethany, I hope the new anti-biotics help you. My older brother has had some of those infections you are talking about, not pretty. So your doc thinks you got when you had the d&c or after? Do you take pro-biotics along with the anti-biotics. I do because they stop my stomach from getting all screwed up and also stop me from getting yeast infections. If you haven't given them a try, you should check them out. The pro-biotics really protect your digestive tract and from getting a yeast infection. The trip to Thailand sounds great. Have you ever been there before?

Jess so sorry about what you are going through :(

Bethany, I hope they can find Meds that will work and that you don't have to go to the hospital where this all began.

Jen , hope you're recovering well

Tash, how are you holding up?

Angel and Laura, hope bumps are doing well.

Horsey, hope you're ok.

Sorry to anyone I missed.

I just took another test right now, neg. if I don't get a pos in the morning which I'm pretty sure I won't, then I think my dr will have me stop the progesterone and just wait for af to arrive. With the timing if everything right now, I may need to take a break from here. It's just hard to deal with my edd coming up and yet another failed cycle.

You are still not out Amy!! Is af due soon? Remember I got my bfp almost when af was due last time. So sorry about edd coming up. I hope you are blessed with a beautiful baby this year. Just remember this is your first time trying since mc, so if you get bfp it will be wonderful, but also if it takes 1 more cycle its all worth it hon. I know you will be blessed Amy.

Amy, fingers crossed.

AFM:

Bethany, I hope the new anti-biotics help you. My older brother has had some of those infections you are talking about, not pretty. So your doc thinks you got when you had the d&c or after? Do you take pro-biotics along with the anti-biotics. I do because they stop my stomach from getting all screwed up and also stop me from getting yeast infections. If you haven't given them a try, you should check them out. The pro-biotics really protect your digestive tract and from getting a yeast infection. The trip to Thailand sounds great. Have you ever been there before?

My doc said that the hospital is really the only place that I could have gotten it because you just don't catch infections that are resistant to nearly all antibiotics. Which sucks for me.
I am taking rephresh pro-b to try and fight off the yeast and have been thinking of trying acidophilus for my digestive system. Which do you take?
I have never been to Thailand. Just my husband has. He did take me to Copenhagen for our honeymoon. It means a lot too because during my crappy first marriage I fantasized about travelling. This gives me something to look forward to I guess

Lots of prayers that your bill won't be crazy high for the plumbing!

My friend just gave birth (naturally) to a baby that was nearly 13 lbs. WOWZA!

amy sorry hon, stupid af, xxx hugs xxxxxx
i think next cycle wil be better for u. please dont give up xxxxxx

bethany hope ur antibs do the trick for u xxxx hope u dont feel too awfull,.
i know antibs can wreck u , hugs xxxx
i was told dont take acidophillus till after antibs cos it can interfere with their effectiveness, i used to always take um after antibs had stopped. xxx

jess hope u get plumbing sorted soon and cheaply :) x

jen hi hon, i see u rname, hope ur good xxx

tash, angel , horsey, ilovehim how ye doin

Angel, get this...my friend didn't even tear! Wow.
I have ESBL E Coli :( I hope there are no long term effects either. I'd love to make a Thai baby ;)
Mmmm! Fruit! Make some pear tarts :D
So are you going to go have a scan for DH? Soothing thoughts.

Amy :hugs: love you girl

Laura, thanks for warning me about acidophilus. I just bought some today. Have been taking probiotics that are for your vagina between the Cipro in the hopes of warding off a yeast infection. It may happen anyways dang it

I really don't think these meds will do anything though. I was taking Levaquin in June and this is pretty much in the same antibiotic family. But my doc wants me to try.
So help me if I rupture in tendons I am going to kick some butt.
Good news though is that if I am not pregnant after Thailand I will be near the one year mark of trying. Woohoo!

Wow 13 lb!! My my my its making my foof hurt just thinking about it lol!

Yeah im okay, been arguing alot with Chris past few days because hes always out and only seems to have time for me when hes done with his work and his friends, ive tried telling him how scared i am and how i hate sitting on my own because it makes all these negative thoughts come but he just doesnt seem to listen, so im having a rough time at the moment, i feel ill, i feel negative, im worried about money , im on my own all the time, im tired , i cant concentrate, i just want to sit and cry but all i have done for days is cry, then i cry because i feel like my baby will know im not happy :( xxx HOpe ur all doing better than me xxx

amy sorry hon, stupid af, xxx hugs xxxxxx
i think next cycle wil be better for u. please dont give up xxxxxx

bethany hope ur antibs do the trick for u xxxx hope u dont feel too awfull,.
i know antibs can wreck u , hugs xxxx
i was told dont take acidophillus till after antibs cos it can interfere with their effectiveness, i used to always take um after antibs had stopped. xxx

jess hope u get plumbing sorted soon and cheaply :) x

jen hi hon, i see u rname, hope ur good xxx

tash, angel , horsey, ilovehim how ye doin

Laura, were you told to stay away from all probiotics while on antibiotics or just acidophilus?

Af came today :cry: So now onto starting clomid

Sorry Amy. Maybe 2nd cycle will be your bfp. Maybe body is still normalizing and healing. Maybe you will get your bfp close to Valentines Day next month. That would be amazing. :hugs:

ohh cravings Angel! Are you starting to feel a tad bit more relaxed? Morning sickness kick in? Mine never did (just a few bouts or nausea). I guess I was lucky this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->