ttc after a d&c

Angel, get this...my friend didn't even tear! Wow.
I have ESBL E Coli :( I hope there are no long term effects either. I'd love to make a Thai baby ;)
Mmmm! Fruit! Make some pear tarts :D
So are you going to go have a scan for DH? Soothing thoughts.

Amy :hugs: love you girl

Laura, thanks for warning me about acidophilus. I just bought some today. Have been taking probiotics that are for your vagina between the Cipro in the hopes of warding off a yeast infection. It may happen anyways dang it

I really don't think these meds will do anything though. I was taking Levaquin in June and this is pretty much in the same antibiotic family. But my doc wants me to try.
So help me if I rupture in tendons I am going to kick some butt.
Good news though is that if I am not pregnant after Thailand I will be near the one year mark of trying. Woohoo!

Hon, I would think after so many months wouldn't they go for the iv antibiotics? Or are they trying all other options before they do that? I hope it clears up before your trip. :hugs:

Jessica, sadly there isn't a lot of options for treating this. I think he is hoping that the easiest (oral) will fix it. I have my doubts but promised to give it a go. I go back in a week and a half for another culture. Peed on one of those AZO tests last night and still got a positive for infection :-/ oh I definitely hope it scrams before the trip!
How are you today?

Natasha, sorry your man isn't keeping you company :hugs:

Amy ~ :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: FRIGGIN AF! On the bright side...that dream of 2 LO's you had, well you are closer to that being on Clomid than the rest of us! That and on Clomid, your Dr will monitor you very closely! You'll be preggers in no time! Chin up...I'm glad your cycle is regular!

Laura ~ Liver not doing so well, is that what I read? I hope you are ok and it really is something they can fix.

Jess ~ Jeepers...sounds like such a mess. A mess no one wants to deal with! Glad you knew how to shut the main water line down...I would have been clueless! And I hope things get sorted with your girls...parenthood needs a manual!

Bethany ~ YIKES! What type of infection to you have going on? Sounds as bad as MRSA...I hope you don't have any long term effects. FX the meds you are on knock it out! Oh and what a great month you and DH will have...maybe you'll be making your LO there or do you start back up in March?

Jen ~ How is bed rest treating you? Hope you are better and no more leaking!

Tash ~ How've you been? It's Friday! Yay for the weekend!

Horsey ~ :wave: Time to stalk your journal!

AFM ~ DH comes home tomorrow...He wants us to go in next week and have another ultrasound because he wasn't here for the last one. I don't think he knows the anxiety I get when it comes to having a scan, but I trust that whatever is meant to be, is going to be (Cue Ursula!).

Fun fact about me: craving + internet = Fruit of the month club (organic)! I wanted pears, so I signed up for a fruit of the month club (straight from Cali). January is pears! Now I have something to look forward to each month. I suppose I need to look into how to make and can preserves in the event its too much for us! LOL!

TGIF! :dust: and :hugs:

I hope so... Im really feeling nothing at the moment... just numb. Im tired of the dissapointment and never thought it would get to the point to where I would need meds (clomid starting on monday). I know that my dr knows how bad I want to be pregnant and so they are taking a somewhat aggressive approach which is great but I just dont know anymore. With EDD coming up on 2/13/13, I feel so down. In my dream I had a son and he had a younger sister so no twins for me but none the less 2 kids would just be perfect. At this rate Ill be lucky if I have one. :cry:

Thanks girls for the kind works girls and love you all <3

Amy ~ :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: FRIGGIN AF! On the bright side...that dream of 2 LO's you had, well you are closer to that being on Clomid than the rest of us! That and on Clomid, your Dr will monitor you very closely! You'll be preggers in no time! Chin up...I'm glad your cycle is regular!

Laura ~ Liver not doing so well, is that what I read? I hope you are ok and it really is something they can fix.

Jess ~ Jeepers...sounds like such a mess. A mess no one wants to deal with! Glad you knew how to shut the main water line down...I would have been clueless! And I hope things get sorted with your girls...parenthood needs a manual!

Bethany ~ YIKES! What type of infection to you have going on? Sounds as bad as MRSA...I hope you don't have any long term effects. FX the meds you are on knock it out! Oh and what a great month you and DH will have...maybe you'll be making your LO there or do you start back up in March?

Jen ~ How is bed rest treating you? Hope you are better and no more leaking!

Tash ~ How've you been? It's Friday! Yay for the weekend!

Horsey ~ :wave: Time to stalk your journal!

AFM ~ DH comes home tomorrow...He wants us to go in next week and have another ultrasound because he wasn't here for the last one. I don't think he knows the anxiety I get when it comes to having a scan, but I trust that whatever is meant to be, is going to be (Cue Ursula!).

Fun fact about me: craving + internet = Fruit of the month club (organic)! I wanted pears, so I signed up for a fruit of the month club (straight from Cali). January is pears! Now I have something to look forward to each month. I suppose I need to look into how to make and can preserves in the event its too much for us! LOL!

TGIF! :dust: and :hugs:

I hope so... Im really feeling nothing at the moment... just numb. Im tired of the dissapointment and never thought it would get to the point to where I would need meds (clomid starting on monday). I know that my dr knows how bad I want to be pregnant and so they are taking a somewhat aggressive approach which is great but I just dont know anymore. With EDD coming up on 2/13/13, I feel so down. In my dream I had a son and he had a younger sister so no twins for me but none the less 2 kids would just be perfect. At this rate Ill be lucky if I have one. :cry:

Thanks girls for the kind works girls and love you all <3

So Amy, they are giving you clomid, is this to make sure you ov or produce more eggs? I hear that you have more chances of multiples while on clomid. When you get your bfp, if you can, push for a high risk doctor. They do seem to pay attention to your needs. :hugs:

They said I ovulated so I guess they are giving it to me to up my chances. As for multiples, we asked the dr about that and he said it only increased by 10% but at this rate ill take what I can get.

tash, angel , horsey, ilovehim how ye doin

Laura, were you told to stay away from all probiotics while on antibiotics or just acidophilus?

hey jess i stay away from all till im done with antibs , it helps me build back up afterwards. i dont know if it interferes with antibs but it makes sense to not take um i think cos the antibs are gonna wipe out everything anyway. they have a chance of working to build ur reserves back up after :)
just my take on it and something that i heard :)

hey guys,

amy u got preg twice fast on ur own, do u reckon u need the clomid?
woudl u not try one more month with progesterone and speacial folic acid? xxxxx
hugs honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hoep ur feeling more urself soon, i hate seeing u down. xxxx

bethany , fecking bacteria have a lot to answer for, hope this lot works even though u are doubtfull xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thailand for a month sounds great xxxx im jealous.
i just went to see the impossible with my 2 sis and their friend, scary and horrible but really 'good' film. its impossible not to be glued to it but very gruesome in parts.
scared me from my time in thailand, we never had any trouble but they mentioned places i was :) im a scaredy cat tonight xxxxxxx :)

angel yeah , my liver is gone a little worse but i believe its the antibs i had,
im hoping they get better by next tests when not on antibs :) xxxxxxx
i know scans are nerve wracking but i think it be nice for u to have one with Dh xxxxx
hugs xxxxxxxxxx

jen hope ur good honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash , hugs chick, i know first few weeks are espeacially nerve wracking but u can have a happy ending to this and u deserve one x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my niece is still in hosp and is very sick, poor little poppet, they r checking her heart again cos they r worried about her, we havent got the results yet though, really hoping she will be ok, 5 weeks is too young to be sick the poor thing .

horsey and ilovehim where ye at

i hope im not forgettin someone its late and im tired :) xxxxxxxxxxx

im gonna log off cos im wrecked and its late, i just wanted to say hey and se ehow all were xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tash, angel , horsey, ilovehim how ye doin

Laura, were you told to stay away from all probiotics while on antibiotics or just acidophilus?

hey jess i stay away from all till im done with antibs , it helps me build back up afterwards. i dont know if it interferes with antibs but it makes sense to not take um i think cos the antibs are gonna wipe out everything anyway. they have a chance of working to build ur reserves back up after :)
just my take on it and something that i heard :)

That's the first time I have ever heard that. See the problem with some people is that if they don't start taking the probiotics right at the start of the antibiotics it could cause a yeast infections plus kill all good bacteria in the digestive tract, and even cause serious digestive problems after. See the probiotics don't interfere with anti-biotics because they are just the good bacteria that you need in your system. They don't interfere with the anti-biotics which is getting rid of the good and bad bacteria. As a matter of fact, if I don't start taking pro-biotics at the start of the course of my anti-biotics I get serious digestive issues and yeast infections. The probiotics have always been beneficial for me. As a matter of fact docs I have ever asked, curators, herbal docs etc, have always recommended a probiotic as a preventive measure. I have never ever been told that they would stop the antibiotics from working. One thing I know is that they could interfere with other meds that you are taking so its always good to consult a doc first. Oh and another thing, you aren't suppose to take them at the same time, there should be so many hours between dosages. One side effect that I have had with the pro-biotics is horrible gas though. Bethany is taking very very strong antibiotics and if I were her I would want to protect myself because all the anti-biotics can due serious damage. Of course I would always consult with the doc first. One of the many articles about taking pro-biotics while taking anti-biotics.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/494492-can-probiotics-diminish-the-effect-of-antibiotics/

They said I ovulated so I guess they are giving it to me to up my chances. As for multiples, we asked the dr about that and he said it only increased by 10% but at this rate ill take what I can get.

Please don't be sad. I know its way easier said than done. I hate that many women have to go through all of this. If men even knew the pains we all go through. I don't think they would be able to handle it, if they had our bodies. I hope that February is the month for you. I am happy for you that you have an understanding husband. Cuddle real good with him tonight! :hugs:

I hope everybody has a happy weekend. Jen, Angel, Laura, Tash I hope all of your los are nice and cozy!!

i just came on to say hey, im a bit ratty today so il keep quiet ha ha
no proper reason really , just lots of little ones .
hugs and to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girlsssss! How are you all?

Well me and chris had a good chat last night and finally got an understanding and found some middle ground.. Which is good, glad we are okay now, i personally think half of my problem is sexual frustration lol, hes adamant he wont do the naughties until ive given birth, but i was like, well that wont work because, sex is safe during pregnancy unless my dc advises against it, and when i give birth we will be so knackered for the first few months and lack of sleep we wont, i cant imagine the next year or so without the naughties :| Sorry for tmi but still lol!

Im tired, got belly ache because im that constipated, nothing i try works and i dont want to take any constipation relief tablets as i really dont want any medical / tablet intervention during this pregnancy, want to try and do it all naturally and cope...

How are you all?! Any news?! Anything exciting?!

AMy that stupid AF ( i know that may be late i dont know what CD u are on ) Hope this is the BFP cycle for you!

The rest of u whats new? xxxx

hi and hugs to all :)

im so much better today , had a bit of a cranky day yest, im blaming hormones :)
hee hee
i walked for 2 x 1 hr yest , im keeping up my fruit and veg , the iron and thyroid tablets have kicked in, so i feel way better again thank god, its great :)

tash im on the iron tablets now and things werent moving for me int hat department either :blush: :) but a few things i find really are all veg homemade soups. lots of fruit smoothies, orange juice, ppoper oj wiht all the bits in and dried apricots.
dont know if u have tried um but they r great.
poeple swear by prune juice but so far i havent needed it, cos i dont really like it but if i had to i would have that rather than tablets :) and increase ur whole grains a bit if u can xxxxxxxxxx
Hope its better for u soon, my tummy is always a bit finicky and even when not preg i can get constipation if i dont do the above :) i know it can genuinely hurt and make u feel sicky xxxxxx

hope everyone is good xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, hope everyone is well. Kind if coming to terms with everything.... Again. Even though I started af fri, my dr is considering sat cd 1 so today is cd 2. Starting clomid tomorrow. Ive been reading up on it a bit this weekend and have mixed feelings about it. With the dr I have, I'm hoping that all will go well. So sorry I haven't been myself lately, this has just been really trying on me.
I love you all and I hope everyone is doing ok <3

amy u have been through loads hon, no apologies needed xxxxxxx
ur allowed be sad and peed off too u know from time to time :) xxxxxxx
hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx
love u sweetie and hope this cycle is the one for u xxxxx
hurray for good doc, i donno why, even last cycle i thought this one be better for u.
i soooo hope my gut feeling is right for u xxxxxxxxxxx hugs honey xxx
and dont hide it from us if ur feeling crappy, vent away and chat away xxxxx

I feel a bit selfish but wanted you girls to know I have included you in my prayers with everything you guys have going on as well. <3

no way r u selfish amy, im rooting for u too hon and pray for ye all every day xxxxx

I agree with Laura ames! We are ALL rooting for u!! i have read alot about clomid n i too was a bit 50/50 on it, i know it helps alot of people, but i always think if u have no problem ovulating and catching pregnant theres no need for medical intervention re clomid, but its your choice babes! Just saying how i feel about it! Really am FX that htis is your bfp cycle!

So im really pissed off this morning, the snow is that bad i cant drive out of my estate ! And ive called work and said i cant go in, now, my mum works there to and i swear to god its difficult, ive basically used this snow day as a day off sick cos i didnt sleep a wink last night, and when i say i didnt sleep i dont mean i slept for a few hours, i mean i laid there tossing and turning until 5:30 am and then managed to get comfy and my alarm went off at 6 and we got up for work.. My mum has been texting me saying BLAH BLAH U SHUD BE AT WORK BLAH BLAH ITS EMBARASSING BLAH BLAH .. i feel like just bloody telling her ! pisses me off, i cant do anything at work without her bloody knowing it irritates the hell out of me

sorry rant over xxx

Dropping by to give love to all my girls!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/DA19F4D1-1E60-4D22-A0CF-608CAFA9EB0D-2053-00000319722DEBCB.jpg
Currently out of monkey pictures so will share some happiness of my cat sleeping silly. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->