ttc after a d&c

bethany hey we miss u!! awww that pictures soooo sweeeeeeeet!!!! Awww blessssss!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

im a little bit weird today, just found out my mom has skin cancer.
i know it is the most easily treated one and im sure she will be ok but its worrysome at same time. my dad had it yrs ago and is flying ever since they took it out .
so im gonna push it to back of my mind til we know more about it .
i have to go to the dc now for my notes and we have the same doc so i might ask them if they have anymore info from the biopsy. does it just tell u u have skin cancer or can it tell u how deep its gone, im not sure so il try and ask um. xxxxx
im just thinking out loud here, dont mind me
it helps to actually type it and reason it out a little xxxxxxxx
i have a stong feeling she will be fine but cant help wavering a little xx

love and hugs to all. xxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies! angel couldnt agree with your letter more! now is af in full flow now? bethany im so sorry she got you. Darn! We need a BFP soon on this thread again!! Amy Horsey Bethany Danni Natasha Angel and anyone else I missed (sorry) we need your rainbow babies to want to come now. Fxd for this cycle!

:dust:

Okay So tomorrow was my EDD for Liam and I found a song to share. Its a beautiful song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BukrfxoKetQ

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well :hugs: Starting to feel myself again... :flower:

So I know you posted this a LONG time ago Jen but I had to share something with you all... Jen, when you posted this song, I didnt pay attention to the name or the artist or anything but I never got it to play at the time. So, at my new dr's office, dh and I saw that when you get your 20+ week ulstrasound they make a dvd for you. All you have to do is bring a dvd and a song you would like on the dvd. Well I was listening to my iphone this morning and the song I picked for that came on and brought tears (happy tears) and I dont know why but I thought of your post. ITS THE SAME SONG!!! How random is that?!!?!? <3 Just thought that was pretty cool!!! It IS a beautiful song so those that never got it to load, try and get on a comp or something and listen to it... :)

Started day 1 on clomid this morning... so far so good. Love to you all! <3

Amy i am so so sorry af came :( i must agree with the girls though ur regulated ovulating and u know u can get pregnant. So i truely believe its going to happen. Please dont give up :hugs: i hope ur okay<3

Laura im so sorry to hear about skin cancer scare i hope its not or if it was it is only superficial.and its all gone now. I had it in my thigh. Have an ugly scar from the deep.cut but it is gone. :hugs: i also hope ur feeling a little better today good luck at doctors. Btw jan 24 is almost here!!!<3

Bethany hi sweety!! Love ur kitty!! How are ur feeling? I am so angry that infection wont go away!! I pray this antibiotic is ur last and u enjoy thilland with dh<3

Natasha sorry about ur mom. I hope u get lots of rest! Try to stay stress free for ur baby!

Jess did u get ur plumbing all fixed? T.hat happened to my mom its so messy and a headache. Im sorry u had to deal with that. I hope things are calmer now with ur girls and that ur lo is doing well<3

Angel hi! How are u feeling?? I know first trimester symptoms can be rough. Prayin ur lo is nice and cozy and ur dh and u enjoy the scan together<3

Horsey thinking of u. Hope ur okay<3

Hi to anyone i may have missed

Thanks hun and thank you girls for your kind words during this difficult time. I was reading them throught out the weekend but I didnt want to post anything since I didnt feel my head and heart were right. Slowly feeling better and opt again. I ovulated just fine and I did read that people took clomid to help with ovulation. I also read that they take it to help with getting a nice, big healthy egg. Seeing as how my progesterone has been an issue, it leads me to think that I ovulate just fine but maybe my follicles arent getting big enough to release a healthy egg so thats where the clomid can help. My dr will be monitoring me close and wants me to come in for an ultrasound on the 29th (cd 11) and then I thought she said she might have me come in for another us on cd 13 but I guess it all depends on what my body is doing. I also read that those that didnt have major issues or ovulating issues and have simmilar situations to me, they conceive relativley quick. I hope that is the case and that nothing else is wrong and we see some nice heathy eggies on the 29th for us to catch.

Jen, how have you been feeling? Are you staying in bed?

Laura, Im so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope they can get rid of it all and that everything urns out fine. Thoughts and prayers are with you. :hugs:

Angel, How are you feeling? DH came back over the weekend (sat) right? Hope all is well and everything goes well at your scan!

Jess, how are you doing with your girls? I hope things are better.

Tash, how are you and oh doing? Anymore issues with your roomie?

Bethany, so glad you came on to say hi... miss you loads!

Horsey, :wave: hope youre doing ok.

:dust: and :hugs: to all and anyone Ive missed.

Amy clomid just maybe the ticket to ur large healthy egg im so glad ur under doctors care. I hope its giving u peace of mind that u will carry<3 stay strong and im glad ur dh is ur main support at home<3 im also glad ur feeling okay. Thank god for good doctors!

i talked to the doc , she has out of 3 tyes of skin cancer she has the medium one,
its not life threatening as it is but can move so needs to be taken out.
i am 95% sure she will be fine
i came home to find a letter from work saying they want me to go to work doc tomor,
our place is covered in snow and ice and it is an hours drive away, its at 3 pm though so if roads r ok il go, way to give me lots of notice, less than 24 hrs oh well.
i think its just a formality , anyone who is out over a certain length of time gets sent. but i still hate goin. if roads are bad they can just reschedule me

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx
if roads r too bad they can f-off till they get better

amy fx for u hon. xxxxxxx
jen how u feeling? xxxxxx

oh glad to hear Laura, I hope they are able to get it all! and wow for work not giving you much notice. Dont put yourself in danger and be careful if you do drive in the snow!

Thanks Jen, I hope so! That song really put me in a great mood in a weird way. I know he talks about losing his LO but it makes me feel like my lo's older brother/sister is watching over him which is why I still wanted that song on the dvd. <3 Only time will tell I guess. DH has been amazing and I love him to pieces. He has been so great during all of this.

How are you feeling? Is your husand helping you and taking care of you?

Bedrest is bedrest. Im slerping alot and eatting. My doctor advised me watch my weight now. Grr if i cant move and i havr to eat for baby i cant worry about pounds. Whatever. I eat when im awake and this pregnancy at 21weeks i put on i believe 8-10lbs i been on bedrest how can i control my weight gain??? I guess ill cut snacks out lol. Just eat meals maybe. My dh has been helpful and my pup very sweet. Husband put crib together stroller and carseat too. He brought up all the girls handydown clothes and i have two trash bags full of 0-12monthes. Two bins of 14-24monthes. Cute socks hand mittens shoes holiday dresses (christmas and easter) for her first year and it looks like blankets flannel sheets too. I got a handy down swing its for a boy i need batteries to see if it works i figure a girl can use it who cares. Also have a crawling ball that makes music and lights up a spin top that does same with animal buttons on it for sound and a little rider pusher. Free stuff needs a good wash down but its for when she is older so i can do it after she is born. Lookin for a dresser and rockin chair now for her room.... I feel better knowing ill have basic stuff used or new doesnt matter as long as it looks nice. Ive been tryin to preoccupy my mind with positive thoughts and playing my baby angels lullaby by reba mcentire often. Im hoping it soothes her once she is born and fussy. I guess i could dream.

Jess have u named ur daughter?? Or are u waiting for another confirmation?

I want to put her name up on the wall but idk what to call her. I have Payson aubrey zoey quinn chloe kaylie.... Any ideas?? Favorites??

Laura so glad ur mom will be okay!! Please be safe in icy conditions not worth urs or babys health <3

Aubrey is what we picked for a girl so Im partial to that one :)

u hav eloads of stuff jen :)
i have chloe and zoe on my list too :)
along with lily and olivia :)

Laura so glad ur mom will be okay!! Please be safe in icy conditions not worth urs or babys health <3

yeah she should be fine, not nice she has it but thank god its not the worst kind.

if its bad i just wont go, not worth risking bub,
work arent even paying me so i dont know why they r gettin shitty .
thanks.
u sound so well organised, i thought i was gettin carried away with prep , glad to see im not the only one :) xxxxxxxxxx

i fel ike goin to bed and staying there for a few days :)
think hibernating has always appealed to me anyway

Ha no my husband is givin me things to do and he tells me if something falls dont pick it up lol he is being causious and told me to make babys room a hobby. His mil is gonna buy baby detergent for me and run wash then im gonna hang and fold all clothes in bed and he will put em in the closet. Figure if they are in a closed bag with air flow they will.stay fresh and okay.

Thanks!! Since u ladies where planning on em that makes me feel they are nice names :) we had these picked since feb 2012 cant wait to use one! I also cant wait for room to be done!! I know itll take a while but my visions i feel trav will help me make come true.

Laura thats all i do is hibernate in bed lol :) enjoy ur rest now while u still can. My friend said it best soon we will be grumpy zombies but so in love also.

im gonna log off and get me some dinner :)
talk sooon xxxxxx

Laura thats all i do is hibernate in bed lol :) enjoy ur rest now while u still can. My friend said it best soon we will be grumpy zombies but so in love also.

grumpy HAPPY zombies :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ha ha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura i say to my baby please xarry full term so laura and i can go into labor together!! It be incredible to share our babys birthdate!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->