ttc after a d&c

Enjoy ur dinner laura!

Yes very happy :)

Amy Horsey Bethany will be next!! I am anxiously awaiting announcements of good news.
:dust: girls!!<3
u know even half way thru i feel scared and worried ill lose??it stinks to go thru all this. Im so thankful for u ladies. U are all amazing<3

guys, im still around, sending good vibes. personally though, im a grump and scared i havent gotten pg again. the pain of the mc really does get WORSE not better. amazing how that could be.

Horsey :hugs: im so sorry. Have ur doctors given u any new tests or reasonings as to why ur having so much trouble? I am praying for u. I want thr best for u<3

Horsey, yes have they done anymore tests? Are they taking an aggressive approach to helping you ttc sinc eyou havent gotten pregnant yet? I hope you get answers and you lo soon!

Briefly checking in. The site is still freezing up on my computer so have to reply by phone. Lame!

Horsey, I understand. Seriously you can always PM me if you want to pour your heart out. I get it :hugs:

Amy, wishing you much luck on the clomid and miss you too. Will try to come by more often to drop love :kiss:

Tash, Hi! How are you doing?

Laura, prayers for your mum. How scary. Good thing is that they caught it and are working on it :hugs:

Jen, yay for bedrest but watching weight?! What is there to do when laying down except for eating??

Angel, Jessica much love. If I missed you guys I am sorry :(

Hi Angel, sorry you arent feeling well but this is probably a time where you are relieved to be sick and know that its your bub. So glad you and dh are enjoying some time together :) Yes, Im excited but nervous. I too am glad that I wont have to guess either! I always have the "what if's" pop into myhead though when it comes to going to the dr. I guess Im just scared from all the bad news we have gotten in the past when we went. We will def take whatever we get (i.e. multiples or just one) but Im hoping for just one. When I went to get my rx, the pharmacy had the dosage wrong (150mg/day instead of 50 mg/day). Im like "Im not trying to be the next octomom. lol You went in for a foliscan right? What exactly do they do and what do you see? You didnt use clomid though, it was for possible IUI?

hey girls

Hey bethany yes im fine thanks hope you are okay!

Horsey sorry you are going through the wars emotionally :( I know what u mean about things feeling like they are getting worse, now that im pg i seem to talk more about the miscarriage than i did before, in fact, it sounds awful, but i talk and think more about the baby i lost than the one i have growing, it sounds awful i know, but i just keep remembering how happy i was at this time during my last pregnancy, and how scared and sad i am during this one , we are all here for u i hope ur okay xxx

Guys i hope uve all been careful in the snow!

My mum isnt even letting me enjoy my day off, basically our annual leave runs from year to year and it always starts the month of our birthday, so mine starts next month, but i needed today off cos of the snow so i borrowed today out of next year, and mum text me today saying, why have u used an annual leave day from next year for today off?! And im like mum, do i moan at u when u have days off for hangovers or want to have a day off with that stupid ex of urs who cheats on u who u have got back with because ur lonely :S no i dont!

And even more bad news for me.. Chris got laid off yesterday... The place he valets cars for have lost a few contracts so have no work in and cant afford to pay wages for people to sit around all day, and because chris was last in he was first out, along with one of the secretary girls :(

So god knows what we are gonna do.. i cant pay for this house and my bils by myself, and all he keeps saying is he will sort it, but he wont, so now i feel like all is going to pot...

On the upside we have kicked tommy out, weve told him to go by friday, hes never here anyway and ive told him its rude to come back and cook our food while we are out at work then go off again to his girlfriends leaving me with all his pots!

GRR

How are u all? Any exciting news? xxxx

Laura i say to my baby please xarry full term so laura and i can go into labor together!! It be incredible to share our babys birthdate!!

aw thats so sweet jen thanks , i hope we do too, that would be really cool :) xxxxxx

horsey hugs honey , hope they come up with answers for u soon and u get ur sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxxxx so sorry ur feeling down xxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxx

bethany thanks hon, im a bit better about my mom today, it is a bit scary but hoping that all be fine, wil just have to wait and hope xxxxx
hope ur feeling better honey, any sign of antibs working for u ? xxxxxx
this site is goin a bit bonker sonmy comp last few dasy too, i thought it was my comp but maybe not since it is for u too, xx

angel, hugs hope u feel better soon, is it morning sicky? well all day sicky but u know what i mean, :) good sign but can be difficult to deal with too xxxxxx
glad ur Dh is looking after u, im keeping fx for ur lovely little Lo :) xxxx
im so forgetfull, this post is taking me ages to write , i keep having to go back and check :) dopey laura :) x
i keep dreaming about blue baby things so maybe it is a boy :)
fow first few months i was convinced it was a boy , then i got confused for a bit and now i think maybe boy again. but last few weeks i thought girl so im not sure really :)

amy LOL on ur dosage and being octomom :) could just imagine u :)
fx for u this month honey xxxxxxxxxxxx

tash i was the very same as u for start of preg , i felt bad i couldnt enjoy it and thought of lile all the time, it does pass, i still think of lile a lot but i think more of bub in belly now :) xxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx
in my head they are linked somehow, i always think of lile helping and looking after us cos she is a lovely little angel now . xxxx
tash sorry to hear about chris job, fx he finds one soon . he should get redundancy should he? i dont know how it works for ye babe. try ur best not to worry , let him sort it. xxxxx i know jobs are short at the mo but i know here in ireland if u are willing to take any job u will find something, xxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

i went to work doc today anyway, it was just a red tape, filling in forms thing. i just told him what my doc said and he agreed again, it is a waste of his time and mine but i suppose they gotta do it., the main roads were good, my own little road has icy patches but not bad, i dont mind driving on snow usually but with bub in my tummy im more nervous of it :) xxxxxxx
hi , hugs and :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies. i'm supposed to go for tests soon - when af gets here i'll call them. so cycle one is tests, cycle two, monitoring like xoxo4angel. the shitty thing is i have to pay out of pocket : ( xo thanks for all the understanding. i'm reading but when i start typing it feels like quicksand cause im so bummed out about reality lol but i still have a sense of humour and realise i am being overly dramatic. love you all

Aww Horsey hope things pick up for you soon when you have your tests and everything! We will all have our 2013 babies i guarantee you, we are all good, no not good, great people who deserve this !

I have been on facebook this week and about 7 other girls have announced they are pregnant, girls who dont know who the dad is, girls who are on benefits and have never worked, girls who to be quite honest dont deserve their LOs yet, im not wishing harm on them! Dont get me wrong! But i would rather it would have been one of our girls announcing it!

Hope u are all okay!

Love u all!

AFM- Laura he is being paid til the end of February but then nothing, and now we are stuck in a conundrum because he has been offered a job, but its about 80 miles away, i would have to leave my job. my family and go over there to the middle of nowhere! This job he has been offered is brilliant money, and the firm offers houses to the families working their, and they are cheap, they ask for rent and all bills included apart from Sky and Cable, but its just such a move! I dont think i could do it!

Love u all xx

horsey u arent being overly dramamtic sweetie, our feelings are our feelings, they dont correspond to rational thought , well mine dont anyway a lot of the time xxxxxxxxx
hugs honey, hurray for proper help for u, boo it has to be paid for by u, but so worth the end result, xxxxxxxxxxxxx fx for quick result when u get docs help xxxxxxxxxxx

tash thats a tough call. is it a secure job with good pay?
maybe the thought of movnig be worse than moving?
but then u miss out on maternity pay and being near friends and family.
do u drive? if u do u could visit easiely enough. it is a hard decision.
xxxxxxxxxx what does chris want? wherever u go u have us :)
first thing u do if u do move is sort out internet :) heee hee dont wann lose u xxx
could u transfer in ur job rather than leave, ur job sounds like government job so may be poss? xxxxxx hope ur ok in whatever u decide xxxxxx

angel hurray for good scan, im soooo happy for u :)
hurray for sticky bean :) xxxxxxxxxx
thanks for well wishes xxxxxxxx

im good today , lookignforward to tomor. :) xxxxxx

Laurs- My job is very very secure, this new one chris has been offered isnt exactly secure! Its working for a rich friend. I know he wouldnt fire chris, but its still not a secure contracted job if that makes sense... I mena i dont reallyw ant to miss out of maternity pa, and plus i have the option to go back part time at work where i am when maternity ends, i couldnt find a job anywhere like this one, as much as i hate it. And plus i know it sounds awful but my gramma isnt very well, and ive always said i wouldnt move anywhere away from her until she has sadly passed, i want to be here for her, i help her with her cleaning and shopping and i go round and help her bathe as she cant, i couldnt trust anyone else to do it nobody else would bother and shed end up in a home! Gosh so much to think about!

Well our home doesnt have internet but i use the hotspot on my phone all the time hehe cos i have unlimited internet :D

How are u xxxx

Angel yes hurray for great scan!! I cant wait for mine, bit aprehensive, but got plenty of time get, got another five weeks before mine !! Time is dragging!! I dont know how it is for any of u but it feels like every minute taking an hour to pass! xxx

tash sounds like u really care for ur nan, well done for all ur help to her, i know u do it cos u love her but not everyone is that good, well done xxxxxx
not meant to be patronising , i really mean that :) xxxxx
yeah giving up ur job wouldnt be such a good idea so hon, sounds ideal apart from the moany people all day on the phone :) :)
maybe chris wil find something good closer to home, fx for ye xxxxxxxx
least ye have a bit more time with pay for him to look around.
glad u have phone internet so u wont be dissappearing on us ;) x
im good babe, keeping myself busy, looking forward to appointment tomor but always a littel bit of nerves too in case they tell me something i dont wanna hear.
im glad its early ish in morn so i wont have to be hangin around all day waiting to go to it :)

Hi ladies, just checking in! Love you all and have you all in my thoughts. I am extremely busy lately. I am back to homeschooling my daughter and we are very very behind. And having problems with my older daughter and her school. Teens are hard to raise!

Angel, wonderful news on the scan, you have a healthy little baby there. Have any feelings on what gender the baby is? Or maybe you haven't contemplated that yet. You are getting very close to 12 weeks right?

Amy, I am sure you are planning for cycle 2. You started the clomid right? It increases fertility, doesn't it? FX for this cycle hon.

Bethany, I hope you are feeling better and the that uti is clearing up. I am sure you are started to plan the trip, right? Bet you are excited.

Laura, sorry about what you and your family are going through right now with your mothers skin cancer. I am glad the doc gave you promising news on your mothers condition and pray that she gets better!

Hi to everybody else!!

Love you all!:hugs::kiss:

Hi girls, hope everyone and thier lo's are well.

Day 4 today of clomid so tomorrow will be my last pill then ultrasound on the 29th to see what it's doing. I'm still scared of getting bad news but we'll see what happens. Colleguezilla is the same. She was actually talking about how she might want to change desks because there is a vent right over her and it supposedly makes her sneeze all the time but she does want to lose her window view. I would be thrilled if she moved, we might get along much better. Anywho, hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->