ttc after a d&c

Amy! :hi: So long colleaguezilla! Buh bye! I'm curious about the Clomid...any side effects that you've noticed? Heard it can effect cervical mucus, mood, appetite, but worth it all in the end! I look forward to the next 5 days zipping by so we can hear about your follies!

Laura ~ How'd the scan go? Do we have a little boy or our 3rd girl on this thread? I'm excited for you!

Jess ~ Soon enough you'll have the trifecta, a teen, a homeschooler and a newborn! I crown you Wonder Mom!

Jen ~ How are you?

Tash ~ My sister tried saying time is going by quickly, I told her I was glad it was going by so fast for her because my days never seem to end! Haha. 5 weeks seems so far away!

Bethany & Horsey ~ :dust:

Hi Doll, so glad to hear that your scan went well :) Re the clomid, I have been a bit down but I dont know that I can say its the clomid that is making me feel that way. It does make things a bit more slippery down there :oops: but I have not noticed any majoy side effects. I read some people saying that they had major side effects like dizziness and what not. I havent had anything like that so I dont know if thats a good thing or not :shrug: but I guess Ill find out on tuesday. :flower:

hi sorry guys im only home now, its 12 at nt, im up since 6 this morn wrecked :)
scan went well thank god , bub growing away, il post a poper post tomro . :)
bub was sideways so she said bad angle but she thinks boy :) she said double check next time though :) so stil not really sure, but i have dreamt blue every nt for a week too so im thinking boy :)
love and hugs to all xxxxxx

Thanks angel and congrats Laura! Now we have both on the thread,,, boy and girls! :)

Congrats on your sweet little boy Laura!! Like Amy said, now we have a boy and girls here!

Angel so glad your little one is growing away and doing well!! :) Its so nice to hear your scan was good and dh got to be there! I know you scheduled an extra scan to see your lo since he came back!! :) Im very happy for you!!

Jess how are you and your little girl?? I hope things are going okay with your girls at home and that bathroom mess is behind you.<3

Amy so glad your doctors are proactive. here is too a positive cycle for you<3 Come on clomid make a beautiful egg to be fertilized! Fxd that your coworker changes her desk also!

Laura aww a sweet little boy!! <3 im so glad everything with your work went okay and your scan went well!! Yay for a healthy growing baby. so happy for you<3 I hope you are feeling a little better and your adjusting to your iron supplements.

Tash what a big decision you and dh must make. I hope you do what is best for both of you!<3

Horsey how are you? I am thinking of you! Fxd for this cycle for you. I wish your cycles werent so long. :hugs:

Bethany how is your infection? Did your antibiotics help you?? I truely hope so. I would hate for you to be stuck in the hospital to an iv. :hugs: i hope your doing okay and getting ready for Thailand with dh!<3

Today i went to the college for a 3d/4d scan to be disappointed. I have to reschedule. I baby wasnt cooperating then she turned facing my back so i didnt get to see her. All well at least i know she is bouncing around in there and doing okay. The one tech and student said she has a beautiful heart. made me feel good since Liam had heart defects. It was sad though because everyone kept asking it this was my first pregnancy and i just said yes to avoid the sadness. Doctor today said it looks like leaking has stopped. Hopefully it stays that way.

:dust: to Horsey Amy & Bethany along everyone else on this thread that is trying :dust:

I been in bed and lookin rubbin my tummy for a week now just now i noticed a stretch mark forming below and above my belly button. Its from the inside and is really red :( my mom and sister got very bad stretch marks like crazy and im upset that i got the damn genetics too and no cream i use will help. Baby is worth it but i hate seeing them when im only 22weeks. Im hoping for 18more weeks pregnant but dread these painful marks. All well rant over

Angel i cant agree more i feel time has come to a halt... Its dragging. Is dh home with u? I hope so<3

thanks guys xxxxxx

jen i have stretch marks for weeks but they come and go :)
i use bio oil every day and it genuinely seems to get rid of um for me :)
then belly grows again, i get new ones, use bio oil again and then they go again :)
im hoping by using bio oil all the time il be able to get rid of um after :) xxx
hurray for DD moving awaym, boo for hiding :) xxxxxxx
happened my sis too :)

hi and hugs to all, hope ye r well.

they told me yest they are transferring me to high risk clinic cos of my liver and stuff.
but its fine its just to keep an eye , wil mean extra visits and scans which is great for me and bub:) xxxxxxxxx

xxxx

oh and jen that is fab u stopped leaking, xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs so glad xxxxxx

Laura ill continue using my cream and i do have bio oil so ill try it. That would be lovely. Im glad ull see high risk doctor now but so sorry about reasoning. Youll be in good hands now :)

hi jen :) im used to having a funky liver by now, im sure it will fix itself eventually if i just keep healthy and its nice to know hosp r being good at looking after us :)
how u doin? hows bed rest treatin u? hope ur not too bored xxxxxx

Laura, glad that are you going to be able to be seen by a high risk dr. Like you said, it will be great to be monitored more closely and to see your bub more oftne :)

Jen, I too am so glad that the leaking stopped :)

Angel, How are you feeling?

Jess & tash... hope you and bumps are doing well!

Horsey & Bethany, Still in this joureny with you girls... praying we will have our bfp soon! Hope you are doing well... miss you!!!

AFM~ I feel like the days are creaping... getting closer to Katie's due date (We were convinced we were having a girl and wanted to name her Kaitlyn). Im just wishing this time away already :( Took my last Clomid pill today so fx it works. It would be nice to have a bfp on or around Valentine's day and my 1st's due date (2/13/13).

Daily dust and love to you girls :dust:

amy bfp then would be great, edd is hard no matter what but bfp would soften it a little for u i hope xxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my t/mil is broken and ive no money to get it fixed, im so peed off, i love my t mil, it what keeps me healthy!!!!!!!!!! think my hormones must be haywire too cos ive been bawling for a while ove rmy tmil.

Oh no :( Im sorry hun.... I know its snowy out but any way you want to bundle up and go for a walk?

thansk amy ,i was being a big baby, im ok now again, i do love it though :)
its changed to rain and wind here now again. yucky to wlk in and its nt time, :) it gets dark here about 5 pm and i live in country side so walks after 5 arent the safest .
il have to look for second hand t/mil or see if i can get it fixed for cheap but i think the motor has burned out in it , doh!!! just what i need when low onf unds and out of work.
oh well , it will get sorted :) xxxxxxxxxxx
sorry for big moan :) xxxxxxx
hows ur weekend ?
love and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

Awww sorry to hear. I hope you can find someone to fix it for cheap :) Weekend just started and I'm at the DMV at the moment trying to change my drivers license from California to Colorado. Bad idea to do this on a Friday evening but I just wanted to get it over with.

Hey girls!

Not caught up on the last few pages yet so ill go with what i can remember off this page lol!

Amy Katie ( Kaitlyn ) is a really pretty nae ive always been fond of the name Katie! So sorry for EDD coming up 13/2/13.. Mine is shortly after 28/2/13.. I really really really hope you get a Valentines day bfp!

Jen glad the leaking has stopped!

How are the rest of you girls?!

AFM- SO ive not been very well this week, don't feel very well at all... Feel tired and flu-ey and awful! Hope i feel better soon! Nothing new here, 7w1d, not feeling very much apart from blaoting, constant nausea and tiredness ! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->