ttc after a d&c

Thanks tash. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Being sick isn't fun but its a great sign of a healthy pregnancy. Hope you get better soon :)

Laura sorry ur treadmill motor is burnt out i hope its a cheap easy fix. I hear u on the weather its been 7° here at thr highest this week. Im inside though so im warm kinda. He has been keepin house at 61 for most part. Basement is 70 though but cant always get myself down there. Bedrest stinks.but i am gonna break.the rules tonight and see.my sil with dh bc.im so bored staring at same walls. Hopefully it dont cause a problem.

Amy fxd for bfp!!.kaitlyn is a beautiful name. Dh and i loved it before we knew liam was a boy. Im sure she wants u to.be happy and i hope u get some good.news.soon. :hugs:

Tash sorry ur sick but its good.news for pregnancy like amy said. Ur healthy lo is.growing.

Angel how are u? Hope u and lo are well amd ur with dh!!

Bethany and horsey hope.u are well. Miss u both!

Jess how are you?

:dust:

Haha a sleep cycle of up from 8pm til next afternon then sleeps all day. She keeps me.up all.night lol

Angel sounds so promising all ur symptoms!! This baby is so lucky and ur miracle<3 so glad dh is helping out. He truely cares! He seems so sweet! I do hope ur symptoms ease up but only once ur minds at ease. How long til ur next scan?

Amy fxd for good news when u have follies checked. :dust:

Dh got the baby a cute curtain rod and dark purple curtains. Shocked me. I woulda went lighter with curtains but i am so pleased with him for wanting to help. So ill go with it. The rods are so cute though!

hi guys :)

tash so sorry u dont feel well but i second amy,its good sign for bub. hope ur ok xxxxxx

angel, milk it away babe :) u deserve lots of care and attention :)
hurray for yucky dry heaves :) great sign. do u get some good days?
i used to get some good days, id be glad for an hour or 2 and then it would worry me, but alls good thank god :)
people here go mental in snow too cos we only get it few times a yr usually :)
it usually only lasts few days but everyone stocks up mad at supermarket too :)

amy i love the name katie too, i have a sis kathleen that we call katie :)
i wanted it for bub, but Ohs first girlfriend was called katie so i felt it might be a bit weird to call my child after her :)
plus its a boy we think :)

jen. hope ur outing is fun, i know being stuck inside in bed is no fun xxxxxxxx
but will be so worth it for ur DD xxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxx

bethany hope ur feeling better sweetie, xxxxxxx

horsey hi hon, hope alls well with u xxxxxxxxxxxx

jess hope alls well with u ad snuggly bub :) xxxxxxx

i lovehim hey, have u dissappeared from us, hope ur good babe xxxxxxx

i had a nice day yest but ate way too much, i was like an eating machine :)
my friend and her boyfriend came to ours for dinner, we had fun :) was nice to have company and something to do for the weekend for a change :)
back to normal food today, i woke up feeling hungover from chocolate :)

hugs and :dust: to all xxxxx

Laura glad ur enjoyed urself yest :) hungover on chocolate ymmm choc milk has been my obsession with this baby aling with cereal! Going to have a brownie now. My husband left me for the day im bored but gonna cuddle with my puppy. Im hoping he goes to store to get the diaper deal. I put it on registry so he gets right ones. Buy two economy boxes get $20 gift card and i gave him store with manufacture coupons for a savings of 8.50 in coupons. I also.have coupons for free 64ct box wipes and a 1.50 coupon off another. Then johnson n johnson doubler coupons to get 15oz head to toe to 99¢. I wanna go do transaction myself darn this bedrest 18wks left til edd with ob.... 16wks with high risk. But ob i believe is accurate. Love her.

Laura do u find urself sleepin on ur back?? Can it harm baby?? I try to sleep on left side but it puts my arm and side all numb. Im only comfy on my back. Is it ok to still sleep on my back??

Horsey, any updates regarding the fs? Did they run more tests?

Still can't believe I'm at my edd and still not pregnant with 2 mc's. life blows at the moment. :(

hey guys,
jen i was afraid to sleep on my back too , until i went to physio 4 weeks ago.
she said its fine so long as ur not waking up breathless and dizzy from it.
the danger of lying on ur back is that it can interupt blood flow to bub and ur head :)
but she said u wont be long knowing if this happens and then just stop lying on ur back,
i was alternating sides but it was making my hips worse.
if ur worried put a cushion under ur right hip, i read that little elevation is enough to take pressure off ur blood supply but i dont know if it be good for my back or not .
i sleep with higher pillow than i used to as well which i find helps me wake up with less pains and numbness. hope some of this helps :) xxxxxx
ur so good with ur coupons , i must start looking out for stuff and buying a bit again.
ive stopped really since jan sales seem to be gone :) must get on it again :)
i got sooo much clothes from my sis . it is great :) i got about 6 black bags full, not all baby baby stuff, ranging in age up to 2, which is cool :)
ive been getting some itching on my legs and stuff i know is my liver acting up, im hoing my levels havent gone up mad when i get it tested again next week.
i could be early too if they go too bad jen, we may still be around same time hopefully at full term for us both xxxxxx
i love cereal too while preg jen espeacially cocopops, they turn the milk chocolaty so it combines ur 2 cravings :) :)

amy hugs sweetie, xxxxxxxxxxx
u still have time to get ur bfp dont u , is it 13/02 is edd.
so sorry it didnt happen last cycle but u have soo much help now from great doc and all of us praying or u too, surely god will listen now and give u what we all want so bad for u xxxxxxxxxxx hugs honey , useless words i know but good intentions behind um for u xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura. Just wish that horsey, Bethany and I were expecting too with you girls. Yes, my edd was 2/13/13 but I don't think I'll know by then if I'm pregnant or if all the vitamins and clomid will work. Just so beyond over everything right now :(

i know hon i really really wish ye were too. but ye will join us soon, we can be ur guinea pigs for now and hopefully we may be able to answer some qs for ye soon when ye all get bfps xxxxxxxxxxxxx

all of us who are preg thought we wouldnt get here either at one stage, you will honey xxxxxxxxxx soon im hoping xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Laura... For me personally, I'm just over the wait. I know it will be worth it if we do have a healthy baby but for now its hard to see the silver lining.

Angel hey! How are u and lo? Are u still have MS? I know its yucky but at same time good reassurance ur lo is healthy . High risk doctor says may 17 but i and obgyn say june 1. though ob says bedrest can cause baby to stay breeched and lengthen pregnancy. Idk guess we will see. March 2 i think is baby shower. When i registered the stores sent me coupons so i went thru sunday paper and matched then with manufactor coupons. Then waited for a baby sale. Which target is having this week. As for pillow yes i use one alway ur sister is so right its a long body pillow gives tummy support as it grows and u rest it btw ur legs. Laura i do sleep with a reg pillow under my butt n thighs. Really comfy for sleepin on back. :) thank you for sharing that info with me! Makes me feel better as i dont want to hurt my baby. Also laura i hope ur levels get better :hugs: u must do whats best for lo but i still want u safe<3

Amy big big hugs to u sweety. I am so sad that u have to suffer two losses and i want nothing more then u bethany and hhorsey to have ur healthy babies on the way. I wish i had the words to mend ur heart but i know no words can do that. But know ur angels want u amd dh to be happy and u now have a great doctor watching out for u sweety. U needed this tlc and im so thankful u found it. Ur next baby will be yours sweety. U and dh will be amazing parents and its going to happen :hugs: im constantly praying for eachone of u girls. I only want the best for u all. Wishing u good news at ur appt and lots of :dust: ur way.

Good luck tomorrow Amy (at least I think your appointment is tomorrow)! I imagine you are quite anxious today! Sending positive thoughts your way! xoxo

Thanks Angel :hugs: Yes, nervous and anxious and excited.... lots of emotions I have about tomorrow's appt. I dont know what Im looking for exactly but Im thinking they will explain during or after the ultrasound. Whtever they are looking for, Im praying its there!

As am i amy :hugs: i hope tomorrow bring good news and peace of mind<3

Thanks Laura and Jen... I sure hope so. With each loss and each month that goes by, its very hard to keep the faith. I know I have been super down lately and so I try not to come in here as much. Thank you girls for your kind words :)

Aww amy dont feel that way. We all get down we are here to help u back up :hugs: u let ur heart out we will be here for comfort. Like laura said we are in this together and all been thru this it doesnt matter what stage we are at its still scary and hard. So please dont be a stranger we love u!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->