ttc after a d&c

angel u shouldnt have much longer of ms phase left hopefully , mine started to subside after around 13 weeks and was pretty much totally gone halway through week 14 xxxxx
whne i got to week 12 and still had it i thought i was doomed to have it for whole prego but i didnt :)

I wonder why she is wanting something bigger than 2cm and wanting the uterine line to be at 10? I think each dr is different but if these numbers woul dbe considered good and not just "ok" to your dr, then that gives me hope! And I hope everything is ok with dh... eye procedure, yikes! I think everything falls apart after 32 if you ask me... atleast that is what Im begining to think re me lol

Laura, so sorry about your visit :( Is there anyway you can request to be seen by the lady you like?

amy i agree with angel , docs have different ideas on stuff, i like angels doc ideas on this one better :) xxxxxxxx
i cant remember the name of the really nice physion, i think when i go back il jjuts ask for the belt rather than the grip. for now i wear it doubled, i may cut it in 2 and just wear one layer. il have some support and less restriction i hope :)

I hope it works out! Im sure bubs will give you a nice little kick to say "Mommy, too tight" lol

Amy, I bet you and dh are going to make a beautiful baby together. Are you thinking of giving any of your kids Indian names? I was thinking about a Gaelic name for my daughter, to honor my Irish heritage. :) . My older daughter is named Alyssa, the name was not too popular back in 1999/2000, now its all over the place. My younger daughter is names Natalie. She so looks like a Natalie. lol. Its interesting to see how different my children come out, because of their racial mix. Anyways my number one concern is always that they come out healthy, looks aren't important as long as they are strong and healthy. :hugs:

Amy, you are still so young. I am already 33 :( . But I think the reason I feel old is because of my oldest daughter who looks like she is going on 16. lol.

You arent old hun and In not far behind you ;) I will be 33 this Sep. We are thinking incorporating both Indian and American names... we have Aubrey Jai for a girl and Mason Krish for a boy. Jai has a few different meanings depending on how you interpret it. In sanskrit it means Victory and in Hinduism which is how I was brought up, it means "Hail___". My mom said that it also is related to a goddess of prosperity which is what I liked. Krish is short for Krishna which is one of the Hindu Gods. These names arent anything DH and I have ever talked about. They actually came to me in a dream and I told dh about them and he like it. :)

I love you girls' names! Alyssa and Natalie are both popular right now!

I would love to see what kind of babies we make. I hope they take after my hotty hubby :) I too just want them to be happy and healthy but would love to see mine and dh's eyes and hair and smile on our child. Makes my heart melt just thinking about it <3

You arent old hun and In not far behind you ;) I will be 33 this Sep. We are thinking incorporating both Indian and American names... we have Aubrey Jai for a girl and Mason Krish for a boy. Jai has a few different meanings depending on how you interpret it. In sanskrit it means Victory and in Hinduism which is how I was brought up, it means "Hail___". My mom said that it also is related to a goddess of prosperity which is what I liked. Krish is short for Krishna which is one of the Hindu Gods. These names arent anything DH and I have ever talked about. They actually came to me in a dream and I told dh about them and he like it. :)

I love you girls' names! Alyssa and Natalie are both popular right now!

I would love to see what kind of babies we make. I hope they take after my hotty hubby :) I too just want them to be happy and healthy but would love to see mine and dh's eyes and hair and smile on our child. Makes my heart melt just thinking about it <3

Those are beautiful names, what a good idea to incorporate both. My little girl Natalie looks like an exact cross of both me an dh, as a matter of fact if you look at pics of me when I was a child she looks a lot like me, but also like my husband, kinda weird. lol. My older daughter looks absolutely nothing like me. She is very tanned and she is my height already. lol. I am sure she will stop growing by now. My younger daughter is very very pale compared to hubby so you can imagine both of my girls look nothing alike. Its all good though, it keeps people guessing. lol. Sometimes my younger daughter looks at the older and asks why they look so different. I just say its because of their mixed heritage, and that we all look different and are all special in our own way. I tell her to look at me and my brothers. The oldest has green eyes, the middle has bright blue eyes, and mine are light brown. None of us look alike. People use to joke and say that we were all from different mail men. lol. I don't think my mother was too pleased with those jokes.

Awwwww lol. Your kiddos sound so cute and I can totally picture Natalie asking that in a little sweet voice. I too dont think my brother and I look alike. :rofl: lol I dont think anyone's mom would like that comment hahah

Awwwww lol. Your kiddos sound so cute and I can totally picture Natalie asking that in a little sweet voice. I too dont think my brother and I look alike. :rofl: lol I dont think anyone's mom would like that comment hahah

Its funny you mention that she has a very feminine tiny little voice. lol. The docs thought my middle brother was albino, because he had platinum white blonde hair, the docs actually wanted to do genetic testing on him. I think its because they looked at my mom who has dark brown hair and brown eyes and thought something was wrong with him. But then they saw my dad and were like, oh that's the reason. lol. Funny thing is, my blonde hair blue eyed brother went on the marry a woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes (peruvian), and his son ended up like his mother. Genetics are a funny thing. lol.

Its sad but I have tried not to picture how my daughter will look, because I am so scared of losing her, that I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Its messed up that we have to through our next pregnancies with extra worries than your average pregnant woman. I just want her to be healthy, and chubby. And to have a nice round head and chubby cheeks. :flower:

Aww she will... the fact that everyone has now gotten furthur in thier pregnancies or have had better progess so far really tells me that all of you have your rainbow babies in your tummies :)

hey guys i just logged onto facebook and tash said to tell ye, her comp is broken, she is fine and that is why she is absent from here for few days :) oh and she said her phone wont let her on b and b for some reason .

It's strange, I've said it before but I have a strange sense of peace right now. Almost like I feel like it will happen for sure. I'm worried its me getting my hopes up but the more I'm reading, the more I see that my numbers aren't terrible. My uterine lining being at 7 on cd11 isn't bad considering clomid actually makes the lining thinner so it could've been worse. Just hoping it actually continues to thicken and my follies grow.

Hope everyone has a great day today :)

Hey girls my phone has finally let me on the website !!!
I'm struggling to catch up cos my phone won't let me navigate previous pages ! Ames Laura said you had a scan soon or you've had one hope all is well !! Well I'm tired n bloated still .. No food adversions just still wanting fish all the time , no sickness .. Don't feel pregnant really which is worrying but I suppose I'll know in 4 weeks at scan , I'm thinkin of paying for an early scan just looking at details xxxx

Hi Tash! Glad you were able to get on! Some people are lucky and dont really have MS so dont fret just yet. I know that after what we have been through, we hope to have MS to reassure us but again you might just be one of the lucky ones that doesnt get sick. Praying for you and hope the weeks fly by before your next scan.

Yes, I has a folli scan yesterday morning. Dont know how I feel about it... some moments I think it went great and others I worry. My dr told me that everything measured borderline of where she wanted to see me and then Angel and some others told me that thier drs would consider my number good so idk. Going in for another scan on Friday unless I O before that.

Thanks Laura, Im actually kind of hoping that I dont O before fri so that I can have a scan and see where the follis are size-wise. If I get the scan and then O that evening or over the weekend that would be nice as long as the timing is right for everything. :)

yeah good point , would be nice to get checked again and see where its all at around Ov time :) xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->