ttc after a d&c

my back is fecking killing me , stupid physio. it always hurts a bit extra for few days after, when i got up today it was really good so i thought i was gettina way with it, silly me, it was just lulling me into false security :)
my new treadmil is coming tomor :) yey, thank god, :) i miss it terrribly

hope everyone is good xxxxx

yup for sure! I just talked to dh and he said that he thinks dr said to hold off for a reason. Grrr. Im like lets just bd just tonight and not tomorrow and see what happens on fri. Reminds me of Angel's hubby and how he needed the ok from the oracle lol. My hubby is acting the same way now. Im sure if I jumped on him he would today.. he doesnt ever turn down nooki but it would happen just because and not for baby. Hmmm,... makes me think maybe I need to seduce hahah

Sorry for you back pains :( Do you have a heating pad that you can put on your back to help? Yay for new treadmil!!!!!! :)

go for it amy , ur right go for it tonight , skip tomor and see what happens fri, she already knows u bd once so she cant be too surprised if u get bfp :) ye dont have to tell doc ye did today :) heeeh eee
yeah i have hot water bottle on it and just spent 15 mins walking over and back my sitting room like a mad thing :) ha ha

Hope the water bottle helps! Thats the one thing that is a bummer about being preggers :baby:... you cant take anything for it but all worth it for your son right? :)

Heheh, ya I think Ill try and see how he feels after I wear something fun to bed :blush: lol! It doesnt take much... :rofl: He has been loving this ttc aside from the mc's. :happydance:

thanks amy, yeah i never take pain killers anyway unless really really bad , i dont like um, :) def worth it for bub.
ha ha amy and dh are havin a fun nt in :) enjoy :)

:hi: Tash! Glad things are going well for you!! Fx the weeks go by quickly...or that you find a place to get a private scan. :flow:

Amy ~ I'm sure your follie is nearing its time to release the eggy! I say def go all :bunny: on your DH tonight and tomorrow (tomorrow only if your OPK is +ve)! My RE encouraged us to BD the day of the +ve and the 2 days after it. It isn't going to hurt to have an extra day in there! Darn DH's listening to the Dr/Oracle. My DH finally conceded I knew my body better than the doc, so he'd play along :bunny:

Laura ~ So sorry about your back...I hope your physio is doing more good than harm. Hopefully the brace for your back works out. And yay for a new treadmill!! :flower:

:dust:

Yes, dr said she wants us to hold off unless we get a +opk then she wanted us to bd for that day and the next 3 :dohh:. I just talked to dh and he said "I hope you understand that we need to really do whats right and if she (the dr) said that we need to wait until a +opk or fri's scan, then we should go by what she says." (me :brat:) DH~ "If it doesnt work then we can discuss another plan of action". Sigh.. darn oracle! :growlmad: Oh and then he added "we can still have some fun though:... *Radio silence from me* lol

angel thanks hon, hope alls well with u :)

amy that sounds so familiar :) what is it with guys and their must obey docs orders :)
i was same with Oh after mmc, i wanted to try regardless of liver, he didnt cos doc said no. we could have after cos it wasnt the more serious liver things. but i suppose he was right cos it could have been, i didnt know for sure :)
understanding the stony silence too, bummer, but it is only for a day r so xxxx

Amy: Haha. Not too much fun for him though...I imagine she wants him "loaded" (for lack of a better word) when that +ve comes around! But as an aside, be sure to listen to your body too... If its screaming we need to dtd, then throw science to the wind and go with gut instinct! Let's not forget, Doctors practice medicine...it isn't exact.

i agree, if u feel horny go for it, our bodies know the right time, i always get extra up for it around Ov :)

I agree! I might try and talk to him again tonight... he does have that "Thou shall obey" attitude right now... oof! Maybe a nice dinner and a glass of wine for him tonight heheh

yeah!! Get him drunk Amy! lol. j/k . I am sure it will be very easy to seduce him. You know what your dh likes!

Amy fxd for you this cycle! From what angel and jess seem to be saying sounds like all looks great! :) I agree if your feeling tonight is the night to try you should listen to your body! Sounds like you have the right ideas in seducing dh also! Goodluck and anxious for testing day this cycle!<3

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Laura yay for new threadmill!! I hope your back feels better! What is phyio?? (maybe wrote it wrong) How are you feeling other wise and also how is your son?

Angel your approaching your 12week mark :) yay!!! Your LO is growing growing growing and those ms are speaking for themselves. I agree with Laura I think mine would have easied up when hers did but mine lasted longer for other reasons. Soon you should be feeling better and then you will be feeling bubs flutters!<3

Tash glad your feeling better! I know you said for a while there you werent. Im sure your LO is doing just fine! I cant wait for your first scan! 4 weeks seems so far away but im hoping it goes fast for all of us!

Jess I am so sorry to hear about your dd being bullied at school. I am also glad she opened up to you and told you what was going on. I hope your able to correct it so she can put her energy back on her school work and get her grades up. Have you been to your high risk doctor yet? Sorry if I missed this post but ive been wondering when you will be going. Also your dd's names are beautiful! Naming a child is sooo sooo hard! Cant wait to know what you will name this new little girl of yours!<3

Bethany Hi!!! Miss you!! I hope your infection is gone and your feeling better! Shouldnt be long til your in Thialand!! I forget exactly when your going but I hope you enjoy yourself! I am also praying for that bfp to come for you!<3

:dust:

Horsey I am so sorry for your long cycles and I hope you fall pregnant soon. You stated you arent sure if your actually ovulating. I am hoping that isnt the case. Did you go for your hsg test?? How did it go? praying for good news. :dust:

I hope I didnt miss anyone. Sorry if I did! I will post and look back since I cant do that well on my cell.

hey jen how u doin? good i hope :) xxxxx
it was meant to be physio as in physiotherapy but i prob had another typo, :)
i try and type too fast for myself and bad words happen :) hee hee. i do give a quick read over for typos most of the time but not if too tired and thats prob when they happen most :)
my back is a little better today , its made me dread next physio app. though. doh.
still waiting for t/mil,, have to wait all day :) its being delivered between 9 am and 6 pm, nice small window there guys :) i sat here watching the phone :)
ive no news really, ive bee doin nothing , soo skint, was broke before tmil messed up but even more so now. but i need it for my back, health and sanity :)

hope ye r all well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bethany we miss u , how r ur kidneys? infection free i hope :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls!

Laura, I fell asleep! Can you believe it! Ugh I guess we weren't meant to bd :(

How is everyone doing?

Haven't been on in a while. I actually haven't thought about babies in ages :blush:

Love for all you girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->