ttc after a d&c

Bethany!!!! Hi dol!!! Miss you and love to you too!!! How is your infection? All gone yet?

Not sure they just sent sample off yesterday for another culture. Fingers crossed!
I made out like a bandit though with 3 inhalers (allergies I guess), more diflucan for new yeast infection, and apparently I had a fever (I never would have guessed LOL! Didn't feel feverish).

How are you doing Amy? :)

Oh my!!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you as well and hope that the results are great. I cant believe you are only 2 months away from Bangkok!! :)

Im doing ok... still in this ttc journey. Started clomid this cycle and went for a folli dcan on tuesday and have another one tomorrow. I dont think I have an issue ovulating but Im guessing the clomid was to help with other things like maybe prgesterone or something. We shall see if it works! Coming up on my edd for first baby which is tough :(

amy oh oh on falling asleep, :) ur right u obvs werent meant to hon xxx
u stil have lots of time to catch egg anyway hon, might be better to follow docs orders anyway for peace of mind sake :) xxxx

hey bethany welcome back, ur prob so excited about thailand u dont have time to think of babies, if ur taking a break so u can go to thailand, ur better off having a total break and forgettin about it all , until u be gettin back into it all again later xxx
but nice to see u back sweetie, we do miss u xxxxxxx
fx for ur sample to come back with good news :) xxxxxx

Laura, I am excited about Thailand because we will be there a whole month! :D but mostly been feeling too crappy to even think about getting pregnant. Blah! How are you love?

Amy, tough times are ahead :hugs: do you have anything planned for the due date?

im sure i may have told u before but i love thailand ;) u will too i think :) xxxx
stupid kidney infections, i know they r a b**ch hon. sorry its been making u feel so badxxx
im alright babe , my back is a bit fecked and im goin through a crying eay too easy phase but no fear of me really :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Bethany, I hope that you get to feeling better soon and esp before you leave! I want you to enjoy every min of being there although Im sure you will regardless :)

As far as the dd, no nothing planned. It was the day before or day of Valentine's day and we should be finding out what happens with this cycle around that time and we bought our house 2/13/12 (well the land and poile of dirt that was there lol) so lots of others things to hopefully distract me from thinking about lo.

amy i was worse leading up to my due date than on the day. built it up in my head so much i thought it would be worse than it was. i started to look on it as just another day, i miss her every day anyway so why extra on one day xxxxxx
hugs, this was my way of helping myself through it, not meant to dismiss ur sadness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy, distraction is good. It doesn't always help but sometimes we just need other things to focus on to get us through the day :hugs:

Laura, I expect to love Thailand and can't wait to move. I am so thrilled just thinking about how soon it will be here. Many blessings and much to look forward to <3

Want to know the weird plus side of having to deal with a superbug? When pregnancy is out of the question...it is actually really nice to not think about cycle days and all that lol. Have felt much more at peace. <3

i can imagine bethany going from loads of focus on it, to just Bd when u want and how u want . :) nice to not have pressure. and u know its for a good reason, ie thailand, not for a bad reason xx
i was looking at my pics of thailand the other week actually , made me wanna go back :) they have the cutest monkeys :) dont assume they r tame though lots arent, :)
they can be really cute and vicious at the same time :)

Laura haha my hubby hates Thai monkeys! We will be going to Lopburi so should see plenty :D
I actually haven't been BDing either because DH has been gone. I just lounged about and watched survival shows while stuffing my face. Was awesome!

Hey maybe you will move after I move eh? NEIGHBORS :rofl:

So, girls, how do you all like to unwind?

i still like the monkeys, u just have to try and suss out which are friendly :)
i love the lizards too, its cool seeing wild lizards around :)
not diggin the snakes as much, only cos i dont which r good and bad, i do like snakes, i just didnt know which were safe so tended to avoid um all :)
ooh ur gonna have fun :)

Ya I think you are right... the past few weeks I have been a wreck but now Im starting to actually be ok. Who knows what tomorrow will bring but for now Im ok.. just worried like usual :)

Awwww monkeys!!! lol Why does you hubby hate them? Is it because some of them can be mean?

amy hugs hon, glad ur coming out the other side of the slump. xxxx hugs xxxxxxxx
we all take one day at a time with our losses. all we can do, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: :howdy: :wave: Bethany! Hope your culture comes back clear!
So, girls, how do you all like to unwind?
I don't do anything nowadays to get wound up, but in the past a good book and a glass of vino did the trick for me!

Amy ~ I suppose it isn't a biggie you didn't get to :bunny: And I take it your OPKs are still negative. I'm anxious now to see what your scan tomorrow shows! Fx and :dust:

Laura ~ Hope your back is better! xoxo

:hugs: to all of you!

Yup, still neg opk's. Hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow. Ive read that they sometimes give you a "trigger" to release the egg? I take it thats a shot?

How are you feeling? I hope the MS has gotten a little better.

hi guys, angel my back is a lot better today thanks xx
how u doin hon?

amy fx for great results today xxxxxxxxx

bethany when do u get ur results back? fx for u too xx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxx

Glad your back is better Laura :flower:

Waiting with bated breath to hear about your scan today Amy! Fingers and toes crossed! xoxo

AFM ~ Genetic Counseling on Monday...I don't know why appointments make me a bit anxious. I'm just glad my DH is home for this one...it's a biggie! I'm keeping my prayers up and Ursula shouts out in the Universe...keeeeep growing!

TGIF ladies! :dust:

Hi Ladies! :wave: Well for once, I heard the words "Things look great!" :yipee: My lining is at 12 :thumbup: I did have a few aches this morning and suspected it was O pains :-k. Sure enough, she said that the follicle on the left looked abnormal so it looks like it is in the processes of releasing :shock:. DH and I were worried since she told us to wait to bd so we were contemplating going home before we went to work this morning to go BD :argh::plane::sex::spermy::smug: but she giggled and said that we would be fine to wait until after work :awww:. He is going to try and leave early and we will bd the second he comes through the door :-=. Im hoping that its not too late and that we didnt miss our chance this month [-o&lt;. She also said that if I dont fall pregnant this cycle that she will up my Clomid to 100. She said from the looks of things, I can afford to go up in my dose :shrug:. PRAYING that we catch this eggy! OH, and I wanted to ask her about the preseed and dh wants me to try this cycle without it :growlmad:. He said "we didnt need it the first time we got pregnant so lets just listen to the dr this time and NOT use it". Why did the dr have to mention not using it to him!?!? :dohh:

TGIF and Happy Friday to you ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well!

Yay! Amy!! How amazing!! So this time tomorrow you'll be in the TWW!! Will you still POAS to confirm O? I'm so excited!! What a great weekend the two of you will have! I vote you guys go on lunch break and grab a "nooner!" :haha:

Darn the Oracle for shooting down Preseed! :grr: And it isn't like you can sneak using it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->