ttc after a d&c

Ilovehim, I just read your message. I am so sorry for your loss. You have gone through a lot these last couple of months. :( . I know the pain of losing a parent and losing a child and I am so sorry that you have had to endure all of this. Please know that I am thinking about you and I hope things start looking up for you. Please come here whenever you need support or someone to talk to. We are all here for you! :hugs: Take care and God bless you. :hugs:

Hi girls. Angel fx for your appointment this week. Can't wait to here about how big the baby is getting. :hugs:

Amy good luck on the tww. I know time can't go by any faster but I hope that these 2 weeks go by swiftly for you. fx that you caught the eggy. :hugs:

Jen, have fun getting your babies room ready. The time is getting nearer and nearer. And as for your dh's mother. She has to realized that you and your husband's number 1 priority right now is your little girl. Babies cost a lot of money, she should know that. I hope your mil changes by the time you have your baby.

Bethany, thank God your infection is gone. Now time to clear up that asthma. My 7 year old also suffers from asthma. Its hard because she is also bipolar so when she has a meltdown and starts crying a lot, she starts wheezing and getting an asthma attack. We try to control her meltdowns the best we can because we know that they are not good for her health.

Laura, hope your lo is doing great and kicking away! And that your back issues are calming down. Pregnancy can be quite straining on the back. Take care hon.

Tash, I hope lo is growing good, that your first prenatal appointment goes great and that the 12 week mark comes up quickly for you!!

Ilovehim, thinking about you hon. Hope you are feeling a little bit better. :)

Love you all!! :hugs::kiss:

Finally looks like the o test strips are negative now as of this afternoon. I don't know what's making me more nervous at the moment... Entering the tww or the Super Bowl (HUGE 49ers fan here). Hope both end on a happy note!

Love to you all! :)

Go niners!! (not actually a football fan but SF is my home town). You can imagine all of the hype here over the game!! Go Amy for tww!! :hugs:

It's funny, I'm from SoCal so people ask why I'm not a chargers fan and I said I have been a niners fan my whole life and nothing will change that. I bet it's crazy I er there especially since we haven't been to the Super Bowl in 18 seasons. This is huge and I hope I witness win #6 for us! :)

It's funny, I'm from SoCal so people ask why I'm not a chargers fan and I said I have been a niners fan my whole life and nothing will change that. I bet it's crazy I er there especially since we haven't been to the Super Bowl in 18 seasons. This is huge and I hope I witness win #6 for us! :)

Sorry about the game Amy. It was so stressful. So many crazy things happened. At one point towards the end, I thought the niners were really gonna win. I had a knot in the pit of my stomach with that game. Don't know if its the pregnancy hormones or just the stress. lol. Close game though! :hugs:

It's fitting that the niners loss... Mc and Super Bowl loss.... Yup sounds about right for Amy. :(

It's fitting that the niners loss... Mc and Super Bowl loss.... Yup sounds about right for Amy. :(

No hon, please don't talk like that. Lets just focus on your tww and that you get that bfp as soon as possible! :hugs: Plus there were some weird things going on in that game. Lets look ahead to your bfp. Good things are coming for you hon. :hugs:

God Morning Ladies!

Licking my wounds after yesterday's game but much better today. How is everyone doing? I started on the progesterone today and have my bloodwork this friday to check my levels. Hopefully its where they want it to be this time and not "Borderline".

Daily love and dust to you girls!

Ilovehim ~ My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your mother.

Amy ~ I wonder if your Dr's office will look for Betas on 10dpo for you?

Bethany ~ I bet it's a relief to have the superbug out if your system. Sorry about the other ailments!

Horsey ~ :hugs:

:hi: Jen, Jess, Laura and Tash! Hope you and the bambinos are well!

Afm ~ My ultrasound went well today. It never ceases to amaze me how much they change in 2 weeks! We opted to have the Maternit21 screening done (noninvasive blood test). We like to be prepared and while its still new, its said to be quite accurate! The results come in 8-10 days from now...more waiting! It never ends!

I hope you're all off to a good week. 10 days until Valentine's Day! <3

:dust:

She did mention anything about doing that so Im thinking she wont. Im sure she would if I asked her to but I dont know if its worth it seeing as how I tend to get + hpt the day af is due which is 14dpo. I know that blood will show it sooner so maybe Ill ask when it gets closer to it. The last time I had subtle hints that led to me think that MAYBE I could be pregnant but I dont want to ask for betas unless I get sore boobs or something that is screaming PREGNANCY. I dont know why but this month I just dont think its going to happen. I just have that feeling in my gutt for whatever reason so Im not too optomistic about this cycle. :(

How are you feeling? Has the MS let up a little? Sooo glad your scan went well!!! Yay!!!!!!! I dont know anything about that other test you were talking about.. what does that test for?

You've got to keep a PMA Amy! It's going to happen for you. I don't blame you if you want to wait out testing...come on sore ta-ta's!

Maternit21 test for Trisomy 13, 18 and 21. My understanding is my blood and the blood of my LO are intertwined, so they are able to look at my blood and extract information that way...

Angel i had that test done. Just so u know its said to be accurate but is known to come back with false positives so dont be alarmed if that happens. Usually for first baby not so much but pregnancys after its common. Happened to my sil and a few friends their children are great and healthy no issues at all. My sil almost aborted he second after that test instead she amnio done and it came back fine. She risked a possible mc but had peace of mind after. So take test with grain of salt unless its negative! anyways im soo soo happy all is well with ur scan!!! :) yay!! 8more weeks or less u can have gender scan if ud like!!! Im so so excited for u n dh!!!

Amy pma all the way and tons of :dust: ur way! I know ull have a bfp a healthy baby soon. Its going to happen. Fxd for this cycle. As for game it was a stressful one but at least it was close! Sorry 49ers lost. Had feeling ravens would win as ray is retiring.

I wouldve been ok with the Falcons winning if it werent for Ray Lewis.. It kills me that a murderer (or someone that was involded with one) was rewarded with a Super Bowl win. I was watching some of his interviews and esp his interviews leadin gup the superbowl and he dodges the question as to whether or not he was involved. Even the annoucers were saying that they were sick of him and didnt believe. I love when good happens to good but am sickened when it happens to those that dont deserve it. :(

Ok, rant over lol. How are you doing hun? Did your husband get his truck working?

I agree with you 100%. he makes so much money and because of his "fame" he can get away easy. ugh. Its like Vick and the dog fighting. Crushed my heart. Okay he went to jail but came out is making a fortune and i feel like no lesson has been learned :(

My dh is okay. I think im starting to get a cold as my nose is runny and im exhausted but other then that im okay. Just bored. So glad its winter bc i couldnt handle bedrest in spring or summer. As for the truck no its not fixed :( I have a feeling its going to take a while before we can get it fixed. Midas doesnt seem in a rush to even want to do the job either because its such a big job. All well we also need to pay them some how to get the truck back. he just called for a credit card limit increase :/ so we can use that to pay. I havent asked if they gave it to us but im assuming they will because he has had the card for a while.

Hi I had found out I had a missed miscarriage on the 10th of Jan I went to hospital duetospotting and cramping so they sent me in for a emergency u/s scan and there was no heartbeatanditonly measured 9+1 weeks this was heartbreaking as we thought we was 12 weeks at the time andwe was due to have our first scan in a few days! I knew there was something wrong 2 days before I went into hospital as I had been complaining of not feeling pregnant for the past two weeks as I had no symptoms whatsoever but everytime I mentioned anything people would just say stop worrying and reading stuff everything is fine, but as I was the one carrying our little Angel I just new it was something more.. so anyway after we went into the room and she started, the scan screen came on and my heart sunk, I just new that second mybaby wasn't alive as it didn't look like a 12 week scan andwasnt big enough to be 12 weeks either.. but as she pushed it into my cervix more the bigger it got so I kinda started to think everything was okay! ..but as she put the heart monitor on to monitorthe baby's heartbeat it was just a static noise andno HB.. at that point I started silently cryingandlookedat the boyfriend n gave him the look, he has no idea wa was going on he didn't knowwetherthey were happy tears or sad tears.. then the woman said I'm so sorry its not good news, the baby'snot alive it stopped growing two weeks ago, Im sorry to tell u it had swelling behind its neck andwould neverhave made it past twelve weeks there is nothing you could have done to stop it. happening itwasnt anything you did that caused it.. it hadthat from the begining and it was the actualpregnancythat went wrong :\ at that point me andthe boyfriend burst into tears and she left us for 20 mins to have a cry together and then she tookus intothe next room to discuss wa was going to happennext and how I was going to miscarriage, naturally,orget pills to start it off or get a D&C procedu o I chose the d&c as it was the easiestandfastest way to get through it.. I didn't want to naturally miisscarry as I've heard its very painful andfeels much like labour and I don'twant togo through all of that pain unless am getting to hold my baby in my arms afterwards! so I hadthat procedure done on the 13th of Jan and all went well the doctors said, and I was home 3 in the afternoon!allwas well and I was fine just bleeding really heavyuntil a few days later when I ended up back in due to an infection and I got given antibioticsand strong painkillers and now its 3 weeks since myd&c and the bleeding stopped 5 days ago andme andmy partner have been trying since now I have cramps after sex and mild spotting andconstantlyfeeling bloated and missing meals past few days.. can anybody help with what this could be. could I be ovulating or could it be my period coming or could it be very early pregnancy signs? my usual period is normally end of the month And I was just wondering even if am not leeding and my period is usually takin place now couldI still be ovulating?

This question about "How to tell I am pre&#8230; " was originally asked on Yahoo! A

Ya Vick was another one.. grr

Awww Im sorry to hear. You would think they would want to hurry and fix it so that they can get paid for it. Hopefully it all works out with them and the credit card. Did his mom atleast let up on the whole wanting "rent"?

I would feel the same way about being on bed rest during the spring/summer. Winter is the best time since it just makes you want to cuddle up in a blanket. You will be running around and wishing for days like this soon after DD is born so I say enjoy it while you can :)

Angelbaby2012, first off very sorry for your loss. All the girls here along with me know your heartache all too well. I too went in for my 10 wk scan and the baby had no heartbeat and only measured 8wks and I opted for a D&C 2 days later. Time does heal a little but you never forget the angel you lost. After you have a D&C, your body takes a while to regulate. Everyone is different but for me, it took 6 weeks before I had my first cycle. My dr advised us to wait for 3 cycles and she kept doing bloodwork to check my HCG levels to make sure they were going down and went to 0 and also wanted to make sure there was no infection. When she checked me post D&C and after my 1st cycle she actually cleared us early so we didnt have to wait 3 cycles. I went on to conceive again right away and mc that baby but much earlier (about 5 wks) and this time it was natural. I dont know what the pains you might be having can be but given you had an infection from the D&C and were on antibotics, it might not be a bad idea to get checked by the dr. Hope you feel better!

Amy you are correct but it would be more enjoyable if i had vacation/sick days to use for pay. But I dont have any benefits at work. Cant wait to work again and to hold my little girl!

Angelbaby2012 I have so sorry for your loss and everything you've been through. :hugs: I am also sorry you had to experience an infection after the d&c. Im glad its cleared up and you can go back to tcc so soon. As for pregnancy right after a d&c without AF showing first I know there where a few that it happened to. It took me a while for my cycle to get back to normal and for me to ovulate i believe so im not sure what you are experiencing. If you are ttc its possible that you could fall pregnant. Some are more fertile after birth/mc/d&c others it takes time for cycle to get back to normal. I hope you fall pregnant with a healthy lo soon. I also hope you are doing okay emotionally. Again I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->