ttc after a d&c

Amy I feel like im at a football game talking to my husband. I am cheering on a bfp for you as im talking to him. He was like you and your online friends :) He said he is praying for you to fall pregnant again this cycle as well secertly and didnt tell me! I had no idea but i it makes me feel good to know he cares about the things i talk to him about that matter most to me! Had to share!

Laura, Tash, Bethany, Horsey, Jess Hi!! I hope your having a good day!

Oh how sweet.. tell him thanks! :)

Yes... Jess, Tash, Laura, Angel, Bethany, Horsey.... and anyone else Ive missed.... :wave:

angelbaby2012 I am so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you with whatever questions you have. As for the question about ovulation and pregnancy. Did you take a pregnancy test before you started trying to get pregnant again, just to make sure your hcg levels were down. Some people still show positive on a pregnancy test a few weeks after a d&c. I would suggest going to the docs and taking routine blood tests to see where your levels are at. Signs that you are oving can be very similar to pregnancy signs so it could be either or. Anyways take care and so sorry for what you are going through. :hugs:

Angel, great news about the baby!!And about that brand new blood test they gave you. I wish I would have known about it before I went through the Integrated serum test. My doctors didn't mention anything about this test to me. :( Maybe Kaiser isn't even offering the test yet, since it isn't yet fda approved and its not even mentioned on their prenatal screening info. FX for your test results. I am sure everything is fine!:hugs:

Hi I didn't think I needed too as I went for a follow up scan and everything was completely empty and clean and they said I could ttc whenever I felt comfortable after the bleeding stopped.. it was sooo. hard as it was the proper scan this time and all that was on the screen was an empty womb my baby should of been there on the screen riggling around, the worst part is I'm getting weekly emails telling me I should be 13...14...15 weeks pregnant and i can't stop it as I don't have a clue wat my login details are:(

Hi I didn't think I needed too as I went for a follow up scan and everything was completely empty and clean and they said I could ttc whenever I felt comfortable after the bleeding stopped.. it was sooo. hard as it was the proper scan this time and all that was on the screen was an empty womb my baby should of been there on the screen riggling around, the worst part is I'm getting weekly emails telling me I should be 13...14...15 weeks pregnant and i can't stop it as I don't have a clue wat my login details are:(

Even though your scan went well, it wouldnt be a bad idea to get checked since you did have an infection before. A scan can easily miss a small bit of tissue and my dr explained that is the reason why they do the hcg blood tests. I dont know about the other girls but I didnt experience anything like that (Pain and cramping with bd and spotting) so if it were me then I would ask the dr. Up to you though ofcourse :)

EDIT: it also took me about 2-3 weeks after my D&C for my HCG levels to get to 0.

I still get them saying my son should be 5monthes old. I know for some emails i was able to stop them by hitting the unsubscribe link on the email. its usually hidden and small. I know how hard they are to see. :hugs: you can also email the admin to the website and they are very good at replying back and stopping the emails. I hope this helps. I believe the hcg level is not the same as being empty. I was in my second trimester when i had my d&c and i know it took me a few weeks for my levels to reach 9 in a blood test in hcg. As i thought I fell pregnant and went in for a blood test. My doctor gave us the go ahead prior to my levels reaching 0. Everyone is different and depends on how fast and how far along you where for it to drop. But like I said there have been ladies i spoke with the fell pregnant again right away so maybe youll be one of them. lots of :dust: for you.

Angelbaby2012 i agree with amy doesnt harm to call your ob. As I did not experience anything like that either. But like she said its completely up to you.

So my high risk doctor called to confirm my next appt and to see how i was doing. I have the echocardiogram doctor coming in from philly to his office and he wanted to confirm the date and time to make sure ill def be there. At the end of the call he said oh by the way congratulations on only having 101 days left. I know he has my due date as May 17 but my regular ob has it as june 1 which is what my ticker is going off of. What do you ladies think?? Who has the right date?

Do I have to go to my doctor or can I do a test and if so wich one? the doctors make u wait weeks for an appointment and I can't wait that long I just wanna be pregnant again asap :(

Jen~ I know that in the begining they were going off of where the baby measured but since youve been doing good with best rest and all I think there is a great chance you will go closer to June 1st! :)

Angelbaby2012~ The beta test is just bloodwork. If they do it the same way and my office does, you go to the lab and then call the drs office for the results.. no need to see the dr. Since you have been having cramping and bleeding and you said it was painful to have intercourse, you would need to go in to be seen so they can do a pelvic exam and/or an ultrasound to see whats going on. I would explain your situation to the dr's office when you call that you are concerned since you had an infection and a D&C a few weeks ago and chances are they are going to get you in relatively quick. If they cant get you in, they may advise you to go to urgent care which if they do then I would just to be safe. You dont want to risk getting another infection or make things worse in your uterus which can result in somthing more serious or infertility. You know your body better than anyone else and if you are really concerned about whats going on, I would get checked. Otherwise you can take a hpt and go from there.

Thanks.. it doesn't hurt whilst having intercourse its afterwards I get mild cramps and that's how I new I was pregnant. plus I was getting cramps around my period date and I never came on.. I'm supposed to be on my cycle right now but no period I'm usually towards the end and beginning of each might but I'm never really the same just always around that time ave been getting the same cramming bit no period so am just wondering if that is me still ovulating or isnt it possible without bleeding.. I will defiantly ring about the test and ill get a home test while am waiting x

goodluck! I agree take an at home hpt and if it's negative you could very well be ovulating. but for the spotting that im not sure about as i didnt have that til AF started. Amy gave you great advice!

Jen, as far as the dating goes, it doesn't really matter about the different measurements you have received. Doctors usually date the pregnancy from the day of your last menstrual period, that clears up any confusion. Even if your baby is measuring bigger that doesn't change the fact of what her actual age is. She is just growing bigger, maybe she will be a big baby. :). Even if your baby is measure 1 weeks bigger or a little more, you know when your last menstrual period was and when you oved exactly. I don't understand why the docs are creating confusions about it. Your due date is your due date, even if they want to induce you 2 weeks earlier, the due date should stay the same. At least this is what I have always been told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->