ttc after a d&c

Jen, I still haven't bought one from the site yet- good for reminding me!
Don't worry about the measurements- I bet she will catch up! Babies usually do :) you are getting closer every day to holding her in your arms. And she will have been worth all of it <3

Oh and I had ginger beer! DH loathes it but I like :D

hi guys,
bethany my tummy was ill nearly the entire time i was there, so was other girls who was with us but Oh was fine, :) we all avoided the water, its really cheap to buy bottled water so we just did that. i did however brush my teeth in it and use it for cooking, washing ur teeth in bottle water gets tedious after a week r so :) ad cooking it gets boiled anyway so figured it was ok.
also in bars most bigger ones advertise that they use ice that comes from bottled water, u wil need ice in every drink cos they get warm ridiculously fast :)
but sure ur used to heat from texas arent u? it is very humid in thailand though, so its a cloying heat. if u can stay somewhere with air con it is well worth extra few baht,, for lack of mossies alone :) they will still come into aircon places obvs but in less numbers and they r slower and dozier :)
what part of thailand are ye goin to again, is it near chang mai? seem to think u said it was kind of but sievy brain is forgetting :)
if i was told someone would kill me if i didnt drink beer , ginger beer is what i would have ( i hate beer :) ) or fruit salad beer, if u like ginger beer u will most likely like fruit salad beer :)

hey jen , xx
the few days before this i had zero energy, i hadnt taken my iron in 4 days cos hosp midwife said i didnt have to, i took it day before yest and had energy yest, think i will take it 2 or3 times a week to keep energy up. my gp said take it full stop so.....
silly docs why dont they get together and decide what we should do :) :)
that is so great about ur DD :) soooo happy for u for good results xxxxxx hurray :)
zoey is a beautifull name, they r all lovely :) zoe is on my girls list too minus the y :)
just cos :) really lovely. so glad alls well xxxx
babies grow at different rates, she prob just about to have growth spurt or may just be a smaller bub when born. nothing wrong with that easier on mom :)
also i have a baby book that says on average at this stage bub weighs 1-10 so she sounds just fine to me ;) xxxx

hi and hugs to all.
no news with me, im up at 7.30 in morn for no reason other than my chicken decided it was time to wake everyone up ;)

Laura, we are definitely staying somewhere with air conditioning :) DH says we will be in the Windsor Hotel. We will be in Bangkok mostly but we may travel north and to Pattaya as well.
I wasn't so sure about some of the bottled water. I had read books saying it was as bad as tap :-/ DH just drinks soda when in Thailand but I cannot do that for a month. Irritates the bladder too much.
Oh and Texas is hot but it is a dry heat where I am from! Plus, everything must be air conditioned here. We don't like to suffer lol. My family keeps our house really cold all year. And we are the types that really only like our drinks with tons of ice too. So everything must be cold hehe.
Is fruit salad beer nonalcoholic too? :) I am Mormon so no alcohol for me. Which never really bothers me as much as the no tea or coffee. I love me some iced tea :(

definetly travel as much as u can, bangkok can get boring pretty fast.
we used to buy big huge things of bottled water in one of the billions of 7-11s over there :) didnt have a problem with it i dont think, but my tummy was irritated but i think it was from too much curries and stuff cos i cant handle too much spicy :)
its hard to find healthy non spicy food there if ur eating out a good bit.
um im not sure if u can buy non alchoholic fruit beer, Oh makes it but he makes alcoholic version, i dont drink any beers but he makes me taste um :)
its the least horrible of um all to me ;)

it so doesnt feel like the weekend to me at all. OH changed shifts and now works weekends.
feels like midweek cos he isnt here, boo :) me and kitty curled up on d couch infront of a fire :)
i was up too early im gettin tired now :)

Hey girls , just a quick one tO let you all know I've had a miscarriage today at 9w5d , started bleeding this morning and the pain was unbearable , I knew what was happening so went to confirm it at hospital , they said I'd already passed baby and I had afterbirth lodged in my cervix , they spent half an hour trying to remove it before I hemoraged, once they did that the pain was more bearable , I'm back at home now with pain killers and hot water bottle , hope you're all okay xxx love u all

angel sorry DH has to leave for work again, yucky xxxx hurray for good support in meantime though, makes a huge difference but i know u would still miss him a lot xxx
we r here too to chat to if u get lonely xxx :) i can only send cyber hugs but its the thought that counts :) xxxxx
falling over into hole in ground toilet = not good but funny. :)
never did happen me thank god, even when drunk :)
i was gobsmacked first time i saw um, i never even knew they existed :)
how u keeping hon, u gettin more good days?

tash , oh no u poor love xxxx hugs honey,
so so sorry, stupid words dont say enough to let u know how sorry i am hon xxxxxx
hope chris is looking after u and ur holding up as well as u can be under the horrible circumstances, so sorry chick xxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im crying for u here tash, im so sorry this happened to u xx

Tash hon, I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope you have all the support you can get from Chris. Please know that you are in my thoughts hon. No words can describe how sorry I am hon. Please take care and know that we all care for you very much :hugs:

Oh Tash, my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry sweetheart. I want sticky babies for all my girls :hugs:

Laura, where was your favorite part of Thailand?

Angel, sorry you DH is leaving. Mine is too. Why you no live closer?*
Oh and they have places that show a pic of how to correctly use a potty using stick figures. It is awesome :)

Tash :hugs: i am so very very sorry. My heart goes out to you. I hope chris and ur mom are able to be with u for comfort and support. We love u and please know we are here for you<3

Angel so sorry dh is leaving :hugs: i really do wish we could all be closer to eachother for company and support. Im glad ur family will be there for you! Remember we are here too and ur carrying his lil one so rub your belly when u miss him<3

Bethany ur hubby always leaves :( it must be so lonely for u at times. I cant wait for u to go with him to bankok sounds much needed for u!<3

Also yes get ur shewee sounds like a neccessity!

Laura glad u found happy medium with iron and feeling better :) energy is good! Hubby actually helpped me alot today organizing and putting stuff away. Im so happy. How are u? Are u getting ready for ur son? I still cant believe bubs is shy :)

Amy how are you? Did u finish ur clomid now? :dust:

Oh my gosh Tash :( I am deeply sorry for your loss hun. Please let us know if you need anything hun. Ugh, my heart is just aching for you :( if need anything at al, just let us know. big hugs to you and Chris right now :hugs:

Hey Jen, love the name :)

Yes, took last clomid yesterday. It's been doing some wired things for the past few days for me. Also temping and it looks strange to me do I don't really know what to make of it. I'm not going to obsess over the temp or atleast try not to but I'm hoping that my scan will tell me what's going on. I have a feeling the clomid is making me ovulate early but not sure. Starting estrogen today. I did use a cheapy o test yesterday and it was negative but I'm not starting the digital one until wed cd11.

Hope everyone is doing ok. BIG HUGS again to tash :hugs:

I'm confused now too , I had spotting Friday night , wn I woke up Saturday morning the bleeding was very very heavy an continuous , I passed a lot of 1 and 2 inch sized clots over the day , at Half twelve I had a massive gush of water then went to the toilet and passed another load of blood and clots , I bled very heavily all day , I had contractions an severe pain at about 1 o clock , passed more buckets of blood , then at Hal four they removed the mass that was stuck in my cervix that was about 4 inches big and she said she's sure I've already passed the baby as my sac had gone earlier that day which was the gush of water , since she took the mass out my bleeding has been down to what resembles a light period .... But everyone has said a miscarriage lasts weeks and weeks , how do I know for sure if I've passed baby ?! I never saw it but to be fair I was in that much pain I didn't think to look too much , i know I may start bleeding again at any time , but honesly I bled that much yesterday even the doctors were surprised , I fille up three maxi pads every half an hour yesterday , anyone been through a natural and can give me some advice ?? I had a d and c last time and I really don't know what to expect .. The pain I had yesterday thy said was contractions and because I lost the sac through water leaking I may not have seen the sac as baby would have been surrounded by blood , I just don't know what to expect xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->