ttc after a d&c

Thanks girls , I know it sounds awful , but I haven't cried , I didn't get upset or anything and I'm still not , I don't know if I've just become cold hearted and unable to feel emotion about it or if it's not sunk in yet , but I feel like I don't care , how horrible does that sound ? I'm going to temp from my next period , but only to avoid getting pregnant and know when my next af is coming cycle to cycle , I've decided somebody in the sky has decided I'm not meant to be a mum , and if that's the case , am I hell going through this over and over again when all the young girls in my area are getting pregnant With whoever they feel like it , I'm not doing it again xxxx

Tash I too took about a week like angel to pass but I wasn't as far along as you :( at cane for me the next month as well. Don't give up hun. I know that wanting to throw in the towel feeling all too well. You ARE meant to be a mom and will be. Please don't lose faith. It sickens me when I hear of these girls just sleeping around and getting pregnant too. Praying that peace finds you. I also don't think you're cold but maybe still in shock? I wish I was there to give you a great big hug. :(

I think baby has passed and the doctor agreed as the mass she removed was afterbirth , I just hope I have already . I don't want to try again , I don't want contraception because of the mess it made of my body before , but I'll temp and boo sex if I feel ovulation . I'm not going anywhere ! I'll still be here with u all on your journeys through ttc and pg !! I hope the scan on Thursday shows everything has gone :) an that's the end of that xxxxx

I hope so too and it does sound like it did. Whatever you decide to do or not do, we'll support you :)

Thanks Ames :) I just feel defeated ... Your chart looks good , let's hope you get bfp this month !! How long do it take u to get af after natural mc ? Xxxx

It was a month later so it didn't delay anything did me. My dr did give me progesterone to help it along but it felt like she was coming anyway. I've read that going naturally is actually better since your body knows what's going on and can mend pretty quickly vs a d&c and your body needing some time to fix itself after that. Everything is so new and fresh right now that I'm sure ttc is the last thing you feel like doing. Take some time out for you. You have gone through quite a bit with ttc and the roommate situation and what not. Spend thus time with Chris and just hold eachother. I'm sure he is hurting too and this will make you stronger. Lots of love doll! <3

Tasha, I think you are in shock as well. It all happened so quickly.
Take your time, love, to heal. We are here to support you on whatever you decide. Sometimes it is nice to wait to try too. :hugs:
Much love for you.
Oh and sorry I wasn't on earlier to give advise. I passed most at home. The contractions were the most painful pain I have ever had. And so much blood. When I came home from my D&C there was blood all over my bathroom, like out of a horror movie.
Did they give you any sort of pain pills? :(

Amy, thank goodness for cheapie OPKs right? :)*

Angel,*https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/A33D2396-5582-4E78-B63A-CA9EB7CB6F71-3002-000003B2B5FD0DAE_zpsc4a9ed34.jpg

The pain has gone down to bad period pains , a lot better than the pain during the contractions yesterday but still hurts a bit . I haven't been upset all day yesterday or today, but now I'm getting angry , I'm arguing at Chris , I'm arguing with my mum , I feel like I just want to go to bed and never wake up :( I have no purpose , no career no children , all I'm doing every day is passing time by working an sleeping and eating , passing time until I'm old enough to retire and day :((( im sorry to sound so morbid but its how i feel xxxxx

There are no words to make what you are going through any easier. I know all seems lost at the moment, but it does get easier. :hugs:

tash hugs honey xxxxxx
dont make any decisions on anything for now xxx give ur self time time to heal and get ur strength back physically and emotionally, we all love u sweetie and want nothing but the best for u, so sorry for ur pain and loss, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wish we could take it all away, i honestly dont understand why life has to be soo hard on the nicest people sometimes xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxx

if ur still in bad pain hon , u can take neurofen as well as paracetomol. cos one is paracetomol and other is ibruprofen based , so they r safe at same time xxxxx

:hugs: I am so sorry Tash. Sending lots of hugs your way. I know nothing I say can help but I want you to know I care and pray that you feel better about your life soon. You have a good job and even if you dont consider it a "career" your very lucky to be working sweety. So dont sell yourself short. Your a sweet, beautiful, caring, hard working women that is going through a rough patch and I pray in time you find everything. You deserve to be a mother. If going thru the pain of trying again is to much you have many options sweety. there is always adopting, unplanned pregnancy (with a healthy outcome I pray), going back to school if youd like, taking a long needed vacation, the list is endless. I know its to early to even consider anything but I want you to know we are here for you and whatever decision you make we will support 100%. We love you Tash!<3

Morning girls!

Tash, how are you holding up hun? I hope the days are getting easier for you. What you are feeling right now isnt morbid, its reality. These are all thoughts Im sure that we have all had at one point or another during this journey. Just remember that you are not alone in this and we will get you through it. For now, just take one day at a time and really just take time out for you. Im sure Chris understands this isnt an easy time for you so hopefully the bickering is just both of you needing to get your frustrations out. Im really hoping you find some peace soon. xoxoxo :hugs:

Hi Amy! How are you hon. What cd are you on? I am trying to keep up with everything on here but its hard. Don't you go for a follie scan soon?

Hi ladies. Hope you have a nice week! Tash, been thinking about you hon. I hope you and Chris have reconciled so you can have each other to lean on in this hard time. Try to stop in once in a while so we can know how you are holding up hon. Please get plenty of rest and try to take care of yourself. We are all here for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->