ttc after a d&c

Hi Jess! How are you babe? Im doing ok.. Ive been trying not to think about it but this week is REALLY dragging. How are you doing?

Hi Laura :wave:

So on a random note, I tried to get tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Mothers Day show. I wrote in last night and told her my story. They ask for first time mothers that are expecting but do let people that are ttc and even 2nd or 3rd time mothers on. I knew it was a slim chance but I was hoping to get a call for tickets and never did. They give away a ton of cool baby gifts on that show! I was hoping to get pregnant this cycle and be in my 2nd tri or almost there but the tim ethe show tapes. Anywh, just made me sad that I wont be able to go. I know its silly but I really thought I had a chance yesterday... dont know why but I did. Oh well Im sure Ill get out of this funk but it sounds silly just typing it. Snap out of it Amy!

Hi Jess! How are you babe? Im doing ok.. Ive been trying not to think about it but this week is REALLY dragging. How are you doing?

Hi Laura :wave:

So on a random note, I tried to get tickets to the Ellen Degeneres Mothers Day show. I wrote in last night and told her my story. They ask for first time mothers that are expecting but do let people that are ttc and even 2nd or 3rd time mothers on. I knew it was a slim chance but I was hoping to get a call for tickets and never did. They give away a ton of cool baby gifts on that show! I was hoping to get pregnant this cycle and be in my 2nd tri or almost there but the tim ethe show tapes. Anywh, just made me sad that I wont be able to go. I know its silly but I really thought I had a chance yesterday... dont know why but I did. Oh well Im sure Ill get out of this funk but it sounds silly just typing it. Snap out of it Amy!

Amy, you just wrote in last night? How do you know won't have a chance? You are ttc and just wrote in. They don't get back to you that quickly, do they? It's not silly at all. And in my eyes you are a mommy to your 2 angels. :hugs: . Its funny because I had a very strong feeling I was going to have a boy and it turned out a girl. I just went by my symptoms of no morning sickness and all together feeling different. Same thing with my last pregnancy. I bet anything if I ever do get pregnant again, it will probably be another girl. lol. I told my husband his male swimmers are either lazy or the female swimmers just make it there first. Anyways chin up hon, you will fall pregnancy eventually and hopefully this cycle. It would be a cool St. Patrick's Day surprise!! By the way, I love Irish names. :hugs:

Thanks girls :)
Tmi alert ..

Well I thought I'd already passed the baby on Saturday due to the blood and clot loss ... But last night I got a load more pain I the point I couldn't sleep , in fact it hurt that much I don't think I fell asleep I think I passed out ..
Well I woke up this morning because I had a real sharp pain and a load of pressure down below , I went to the toilet has a wee , and then all of a sudden I felt something quite big push down and out from down there , it was big enough to make a big clunk in the water , now curiosity killed the cat because I wanted to see if it was , it was about two three inches long and looked like a slug , I could see a string toe thing coming from it and it had sections of white sections of red and a few black bits , I had a look and saw enough to know it was definitely my angel baby ... Which sounds gross but I feel closure now and the pain has literally resumed to a mild period pain as the blood has slowed right down ... So far , in the argument between DnC versus natural given the choice , I think natural is a lot harder , and more painful , however, I think it enabled me to grieve properly and have closure ... I it happened again I think I'd lean towards having a natural mc , as painful and horrendous as it is , I feel like I made the baby I should let my body take care of it :)

How are u all ??? I love u all don't know where I'd be without u xxxxxx

amy and tash hugs xxxxxx

amy , jess is right it is way too early for them to have gone through all the people writing to them yet if u only typed it last nt xxxxxxx fx for u xxxxxx

tash hugs hon, i know what u mean, i did regret not seeing lile in a way, it def took longer to feel real and did feel a bit like my part in it was done by docs. i cant compare the 2 properly but i do get what u mean chick xxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxx
take care of urself, keep cuddled up with chris and hot water bottles and take some time for urself to heal xxxxxxxxxxx love u hon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls! Still holidng out and hoping that I will get the call but I know my chances are slim.

Tash, Im so sorry hun :hugs: I agree though, if I had the choice I would go natural too. At the time, I thought the D&C was going to give me quick closure but in reality I felt better with the natural. It WAS way more painful but you will see that its much better on your body after the fact. Sending you BIG hugs hun!

Love you all!!!

hi and hugs, xxxxxxxx

just back from a swim, feel much better , my back has been playing up a little again but swim made it so much better :)

hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you had a nice swim!! :) I cant believe youre already 26 weeks! Time sure is flying by!

it really is amy :) i thought it would go slowly cos im not working but it is goin so fast .

So sorry Tash for what you are going through, but at the same time I hope this helps give you closure. I also saw my baby when I lost her. It was very hard but it helped. I only regret not holding her. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. She just looked so fragile, and I guess with all the blood loss I wasn't even thinking straight. Your in my thoughts and prayers hon. :hugs:

This thread is getting kinda quiet. How are all of you ladies doing? Amy how are you doing hon? Laura, Angel, Jen hope you and your los are doing great.

Bethany? How are you hon? I assume very busy getting ready for your trip! :hugs:

Tash :hugs: and a :flower: for you.

Doing good! How about you? I know, it is quiet in here but realistically there are only a handful of us in here that are still trying in here now since everyone else is preggers :) I think it was so busy before because EVERYONE was trying and all. It might get busier or even more quiet once the babies are here... we'll see! heheh

Doing good! How about you? I know, it is quiet in here but realistically there are only a handful of us in here that are still trying in here now since everyone else is preggers :) I think it was so busy before because EVERYONE was trying and all. It might get busier or even more quiet once the babies are here... we'll see! heheh

Hi Amy. Things are ok here. My older daughter has been home sick with a cold, and she gave it to me. :nope: So now I am just worried about getting a sinus infections, because I get sinusitus extremely easily. And to top it off my 7 year old is sick too and was throwing up last night. So now I am hoping that she doesn't have the stomach flu because I am terrified of getting sick during this pregnancy. I am scared anything can mess everything up. But the little one is looking better today, so I am hoping something she ate just didn't agree with her. And to top it off she is being extremely difficult to home school lately. She has been getting mood swings due to the bipolar. So I have my hands full here. :(

Sorry I haven't been on. I have actually been taking Benadryl for allergies and then sleeping the day away. In between eating junk like star crunch, cheddar and sour cream chips, and bread. I suspect AF is soon lol.

Amy, what Jessica said. Sounds like you still have a chance on the show.

Tash, so glad you have closure. I was always sad that I never got to see my angel. I love you dear.

Laura, yay for swim!

Jessica, how are you? I haven't been doing much of anything except for eating and watching 30 Rock.
Oh no for the sickness circulating at home right now. Nothing worse than everyone getting sick :(

Oh No Jess!!! Sick babies is not fun esp when you are pregnant. I hope that you dont catch what they have too. Wash your hands tons and lots of fluids!

Hi Bethany! How are you doing hun? Mmmm snackies lol

Amy, just snacking and watching tv in between sleeping hehe. How about you?

hi guys, xx

jess hope u dont get sick hon but if u do, dont stress, ive had kidney infection and vomiting bug already and my bub is just fine thank god xxxxx hugs xxxxx
hope ur DD s are better soon xx

im on here at least once a day but i dont have much news cos im not doin much :)
hence the short posts unless im answering someone :)
ye dont really wanna hear my day cos its pretty boring :) but alls good so its fine :)

hope everyone is well :)

bethany hey, stupid allergies, i know the feeling, they r a biatch!!! hope u get some relief soon hon xxx eating ans watchin 30 rock counds quite good to me ;) wish u were closer i could bring some of the scones i just made and jam my OH makes :)

amy hi chick, xxx

how is everyone, tash hope ur holding up o sweetie, xxxxxxxx

angel how r u and LO ? good i hope xxxxxx

horsey hope alls well hon xxxxx

jen how r u and DD, i like ur fb post about all ur DD clothes, tiny clothes r super cute :)

rayraykay u holding up ok chick? xxxxxx

ilovehim r u gone from here hon, hope ur well xxxxxx

Laura, I have lemon curd for scones too. Yum! Do you like 30 Rock? :D
And what is your favorite snack food? And chip flavor? Hehe

yum ive never had lemon curd with scones but sounds really good idea :)
i want some now please :)
ive only seen a few sporadic episodes but what i have seen was good, :)
i must get OH to get it for me .
um at the mo im loving walkers sunbursts crisps , they are wholegrain baked crisps but they r so yummy while not being totally unhealthy :)
we just had pastry mince pie i made for dinner, im gettin all domestic with my time off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->