ttc after a d&c

Jessica, I got my last BFP right after my honeymoon. Must be that time of the year lol.
How are you today?

Laura, I asked doctor if I needed a note and he didn't seem to think so. I maybe can ask for one anyways.

Amy, thanks for keeping me positive :hugs:

Wow Bethany!! Watch out every anniversary that come up. You just might end up pregnant. lol. There is something magical around that time for you and dh. Well, we are all here for you through this journey. Any question you have about pregnancy issues, worries, etc. Most of us have probably experienced them. I am still up and down with worries during this pregnancy. Even though I am approaching 22 weeks. Lately I feel my little girl kicking away, especially on my bladder at times (can be a little uncomfortable). But her movements draw me closer and closer to her. Isn't it amazing how the very instant we find out we are pregnant, and get to see that little flickering heart beat for the first time, we automatically fall in love with our babies. :flower:

Hi Jess! Yup, tomorrow will be the last night of dtd then tww. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gonna hit the sack. Love and Gnight to you all!

Nighty night Amy!

So, I have researched and think I have found a doctor. I just want some reassurance before my trip that it isn't another MMC

Just a warning guys that I may be absent tomorrow. I think I need to get back to sitting around naked and watching 30 Rock lol

Nighty night Amy!

So, I have researched and think I have found a doctor. I just want some reassurance before my trip that it isn't another MMC

Good decision Bethany! I am with you 100% on seeing the doc. So you will be somewhere around 9 weeks by the time of your trip, right? Just be careful over there!

hi guys :)

bethany good decision on doc xxxxxx
wish it was warm enough to sit aorund naked here, my nipples would prob fall off ;)
they get really sore when im cold now ;)
i dont know if u need the letter hon, u might be grand , may just be a europe thing ;) xx
better to have it in case or ring airline and ask :) xx

jess it is so nice to feel um moving isnt it. bub woke me up at 6.30 this morn after 5 hrs sleep with some acrobatics :) kept me awake for 2 hrs and then i had to get up anyway soon after that :)
bub isnt breach anymore but it feels like he may be legs down , plenty time to trun anywho :)
my friend ( ye know we work in maternity hosp il be delivering in ), was in giving brekkie to a girl yest and the patient said to my friend, i just had my baby its a boy u know. so my friend was like congrats thats fab. then she said the girl said about 3 times its a boy, i had a boy. :) she thought the girl was being odd but didnt know why :)
then the patient said she had been told at 5 different scans by different people she was having a girl and that the nursery at home was a princess themed nursery filled with pink clothes!!!
poor girl, after buyin all that stuff!!!
so painting our nursery is off the agenda till after :) bub be in our room for 6 months anywho :)
saw a lovely bub quilt today but couldnt get it as didnt know colour, it was sooo cute :)

hope everyone is keeping well xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was far too tired to type properly yest :)
physio gave me new tubi grips and gave me a brace which feels like someone is giving me a hug whole time its on its lovely, only problem is u cant bend or sit in it u gotta be standing or walking. so she said only wear it when im actually goin for walks. its good to have it though , cos last 2 weeks my back has been gettin bit worse again.
she loosened out some muscles for me yest as well, so il be sore for few days now but should get good relief from it then for few weeks no pain, no gain
my 2 hr diabetes test came back ,my levels couldnt be better so no diabetes for me, hurray
yest my mom came with me. after hosp we went to where she was born, my mom didnt know her birth mom for ages, she was given to neighbours, who werent the best at lookin after her. it was only last weekend she found out from her birth mom where she had been born and spent first 2 yrs of her life. it was an unmarried mom and baby home. i took her to see it yest , we were both very curious to see what it was like.
she was so happy to see it but all mixed up about it they gave us number of the place that holds their records so we rang it and now they r gonna try and locate her records for her hope they can find something for her now
i was so tired i couldnt type all this yest i had doc in morn, then hosp, then the home, was wrecked

hope everyone is well xxxxxxxx

Hi girls!

Bethany, I too am so happy with your decision to see a dr. Im praying that everything checks out ok and that you will soon have peace with everything :)

Laura, too funny about the girl having a boy! lol Also, so so so happy about your test results! I hope that you are able to catch up on your sleep and that bub sleeps with his mommy too <3

:wave: to everyone

Sorry so short. Im a bit emotional today. This cycle had given me so much hope and Im really losing that hope. First it was worrying about the follicle size not being any different with 100 mg of clomid.. then it was OPK which I know that I got my +OPK on Sunday night but still no temp spike. Now Im worried that I may have had my surge but no egg was released. I figured that the O pains I was having yesterday could mean that I released an egg yesterday so I thought I was going to see my temp go up today but guess not. its just been really hard and I dont know why everything went south for me but it has. Sorry to be such a debbie downer but just thought I should get it off my chest. :(

Love you all <3

mommylov-

I am so sorry you aren't feeling great right now, I know how you feel. It's so hard so stay positive when you want something so badly but feel like you might not get it. You were the first person to reach out to me on this website so I wanted to make sure you know I am thinking of you and sending you lots of love. We will get out chance.

Awww thanks Rayray :hugs: Im sure Ill just chalk this up to being "one of those days" but I just feel like all morning I have been fighting back tears. :(

How have you been hun? Did af show or did you talk to the dr to see where you are in your cycle?

Amy, at times I start to think maybe it would be better to take the more relaxed approach. Meaning around the time you ov, bd with husband a few times around that day, and just leave it up to God and see what happens. I have heard many many stories about women getting pregnant after kind of just letting nature take its course and stopping with the tempting and other things. I am just saying, if you don't get your bfp this month, it wouldn't hurt to try this approach. But lets just hope you get bfp this month. And this is just a suggestion, you do what you feel is right! :hugs: Try to cheer up hon, lets just keep our fx that it happens for you this cycle. :hugs:

I forgot to ask Amy, did your doc get back to you about stopping the clomid?

Yes, she answered me on sunday. She said that if I wanted to stop the Clomid and just do preseed and then progesterone at 3dpo I can do that. But that night I got a +opk so I didnt know what to think after that. Still think that I O on my own and my progesterone isnt threw the roof or anything so I dont know that the Clomid is really doing anything for my progesterone anyway. Im praying this is the cycle I get my STICKY BFP because I cant take much more. I dont know that I would want to just try naturally (not taking anything) because I wouldnt want to risk another mc. It would come down to either me trying like I am right now or preventing.

Yes, she answered me on sunday. She said that if I wanted to stop the Clomid and just do preseed and then progesterone at 3dpo I can do that. But that night I got a +opk so I didnt know what to think after that. Still think that I O on my own and my progesterone isnt threw the roof or anything so I dont know that the Clomid is really doing anything for my progesterone anyway. Im praying this is the cycle I get my STICKY BFP because I cant take much more. I dont know that I would want to just try naturally (not taking anything) because I wouldnt want to risk another mc. It would come down to either me trying like I am right now or preventing.

sorry hon, I didn't explain myself correctly. When I said go naturally, I meant to kind of just take it easy, try not to stress, and maybe just go more naturally, but ofcourse take the meds that you need. Its just a suggestion. You do what you feel is right. :hugs:

I know what you mean... just makes me sad that I cant just "wing it" without risking mc like some girls can. I can take out the Clomid and see what happens which might be something I do. Having 2 losses really messed with me. I have moments of feeling optomistic and having PMA but truthfully its just me trying to pretend that everything is ok and get me over the hump. I just ache everyday and am so truely hopeful for others but feel my window is closing. With things just not progressing the way they should, it makes me want to throw in the towel and stop punishing myself with getting my hopes up. I hate to sound so negative. Its kind of the reason I created a journal, just to get things off my chest and leave the door open for those that have advice which always helps. I have had the best support from you girls and appreciate it so much. Just dont know when to make a cycle be my last with ttc.

amy i agreew ith angel xx i know u wanna be preg right now,we all feel like that when waiting or ttc xxx but annoyingly even though it feels like forever to us, in ttc time it s really not. it hasnt been many cycles with ur meds like angel said, so dont give up chick xxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxxxx

Amy, the ladies are right. Don't give up. I know how hard it is to be positive- look how long it has taken me to get a BFP. And mine still isn't as long as some ladies :-/
I wish that I had perfect advice for how to be happy but I don't except that we all need things to look forward to that aren't baby-related. Totally helps. You will get your rainbow but don't stress yourself out or put life on hold in the meantime because it just makes the sadness worse. I don't want any of my ladies to hurt :hugs:
And if you want to feel proactive and the drugs are leaving you wondering, maybe try acupuncture like Angel did. It may help you feel good too :flower:

Seeing an OB April 1. I realized that if I do have another missed miscarriage, better to know and stop my blood thinners. I will apparently get an ultrasound then so we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->